BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Honestly, this is why I'm reluctant to put the tag here. It's definitely going to be misunderstood. I'm even thinking the game's title, even though I like it, wasn't the best idea. Since it delivered a message that the MC is a women-raping villain or sth. But it's too late to change it, so...
To be honest, if I remember correctly, Nixie immobilizes the MC somehow and then proceeds to sexually force him (a handjob I think), which is rape no matter how you look at it.

Reactions: Flynn974

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
It does not specify MC or not, it can be anybody really for example if the Butcher rape his victims before killing them. The term sex itself is not clearly defined, does oral sex, hand job, foreplay counts? But usually sex refers to sexual intercourse.
Honestly, this is why I'm reluctant to put the tag here. It's definitely going to be misunderstood. I'm even thinking the game's title, even though I like it, wasn't the best idea. Since it delivered a message that the MC is a women-raping villain or sth. But it's too late to change it, so...
Yeah, I was not sure what counts as "sex" in the definition. Since it is only a HJ and 1 scene, it should be fine without the tag. IMO, I would count it as rape (it was fairly rapey).

Yeah. I'll probably ask about this. Thanks for pointing it out.
The netorase (if I understand the term correctly.) in the game is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
The site does not have specific tag for netorase. However, my general understanding (based on how some groups on this site used it) for this term to mean wife sharing with consent, basically MC is sharing his wife, partner of girlfriend perhaps with other men willingly because usually it is his kinks (he gets off knowing or watching his wife/partner fucks with other).

This is different than the other kind of 'sharing' where MC pimps out his wife/partner for prostitution if I am not mistaken. Another form of 'sharing' is swinging, basically swapping wife/partner. But yeah, personally I don't really care much about tags because to me all of it falls into just one category "adult contents", but they are huge deals for most.

All that being said, I don't think netorase applies to this game. Most likely netori (stealing) like bjhbjh1234 said is the right term. But cheating (which is avoidable/player choice) does with the case with Serena. The jarl of Esyl himself cheats on his wife with the prostitutes and possibly Jamie too. Cheers.

Last edited:

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
The site does not have specific tag for netorase. However, my general understanding (based on how some groups on this site used it) for this term to mean wife sharing with consent, basically MC is sharing his wife, partner of girlfriend perhaps with other men willingly because usually it is his kinks (he gets off knowing or watching his wife/partner fucks with other).

This is different than the other kind of 'sharing' where MC pimps out his wife/partner for prostitution if I am not mistaken. Another form of 'sharing' is swinging, basically swapping wife/partner. But yeah, personally I don't really care much about tags because to me all of it falls into just one category "adult contents", but they are huge deals for most.

All that being said, I don't think netorase applies to this game. Most likely netori (stealing) like bjhbjh1234 said is the right term. But cheating (which is avoidable/player choice) does with the case with Serena. The jarl of Esyl himself cheats on his wife with the prostitutes and possibly Jamie too. Cheers.
Yep. You're right.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
To be honest, if I remember correctly, Nixie immobilizes the MC somehow and then proceeds to sexually force him (a handjob I think), which is rape no matter how you look at it.
Tags is one of the most problematic feature of this site, yes it is useful but cause a lot of problems generally speaking.

If you put the rape tags, then you will face the 'wrath' of players who want to play the women-raping villain incubus. Either way, it is going to make some players unhappy.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Yeah. That's mostly changed in chapters 3 and above. Chapters 3, 4, and 5 all have animations. The auto-forward issue was also pointed out, so it's mostly improved in the following chapters. Thanks for your feedback, this is always appreciated. :)
great to know that you have improved upon them :D

also I said 2 things...but now I would like to add more...

- having appropriate music for the game...seeing so many renpy based games have banging soundtracks that fit their game nowadays, having one just eerily quiet felt off..

- make the 2nd page in character screen also have the button to directly get back to the game instead of having to go back to the 1st page

- have the character list in order...maybe something like the time you meet them wise, or have other characters in one page and the ninja girls in the other or something...having Candy and Torr in the 1st two for no reason then Seira, etc just feels jarring and un-orderly imo

not a point to improve on... but why is mc 175 cm but looks basically like a shota? :LOL:

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
that is netori and not netorase...

netorase is basically cucking someone or getting cucked where the cuck/person getting cheated on enjoys getting cheated on...so basically a willing cuckold

netori is the one where someone else's partner cheats on them with the protagonist

netorare is where the protagonist gets cheated on

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
that is netori and not netorase...

netorase is basically cucking someone or getting cucked where the cuck/person getting cheated on enjoys getting cheated on...so basically a willing cuckold

netori is the one where someone else's partner cheats on them with the protagonist

netorare is where the protagonist gets cheated on
I should note that F95 definitions are protagonist facing.

Netorase only warrants the NTR tag on F95 if the MC is the one who is netorased.
If an NPC is netorased by the MC then it is not considered as NTR.

... and even then it varies by mod decisions.
I have seen it added and removed from games over time the argument rages on and mods change their mind on it.

They should just clarify the terms. maybe split [NTR] tag into [netori] and [netorase] tags. or better yet, use english words.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
These are all good points.
- having appropriate music for the game...seeing so many renpy based games have banging soundtracks that fit their game nowadays, having one just eerily quiet felt off..
Music is a bit difficult for me right now since it's just me, not team or anything. I have been thinking on adding some free tracks for a while, some problems could arise, though. Since some of the people owning such tracks don't want them put in adult games from what I understand.
- make the 2nd page in character screen also have the button to directly get back to the game instead of having to go back to the 1st page
Good point. I think can do it... I'm using a weird-ass function to return the player to where they were before opening the stats. And it's very unpredictable... I'm going to try this though...
- have the character list in order...maybe something like the time you meet them wise, or have other characters in one page and the ninja girls in the other or something...having Candy and Torr in the 1st two for no reason then Seira, etc just feels jarring and un-orderly imo
I agree with you on this one. I haven't actually thought about it. I think I'm going to do as you say when I add names to the stats screen.

All in all, thank you! :)

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
hmm...so does battling Athena have some long-lasting consequences or not? (like will going against Athena lead to some bad consequences later or is it just for that chapter only?)

also like some people were saying above, after hearing about the fury's story wish there was a way to break the curse without killing her :confused:...

Fighting Athena seems like the 'good' ending but killing Fury for it feels wrong...also leaving the town without doing anything also feels like wrong since all the townspeople don't deserve it...

Was this choice added just for creating a dilemma?

Fuck, I wanted some sexy action, not my emotions being played like this :confused:

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
hmm...so does battling Athena have some long-lasting consequences or not? (like will going against Athena lead to some bad consequences later or is it just for that chapter only?)

also like some people were saying above, after hearing about the fury's story wish there was a way to break the curse without killing her :confused:...

Fighting Athena seems like the 'good' ending but killing Fury for it feels wrong...also leaving the town without doing anything also feels like wrong since all the townspeople don't deserve it...

Fuck, I wanted some sexy action, not my emotions being played like this :confused:
Sorry...

Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Can I just point out how good you are at reading and analysing situations? Your insight is more or less as good as mine, and I'm the one who wrote it XD. Did you ever consider developing your own game? Or maybe write a script for one?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Can I just point out how good you are at reading and analysing situations? Your insight is more or less as good as mine, and I'm the one who wrote it XD. Did you ever consider developing your own game? Or maybe write a script for one?
Thank you. But yeah not really, I have not considered writing or developing game:D.

I just like playing games and when I do, I tend to be the 'audience' (player) who is actively listening to the 'storyteller' (developer), especially the story focused and/or character driven game. I basically just trying to understand the point of view of the 'storyteller', like solving a puzzle or something.

Also that analysis is only possible since you write a very coherent and excellent story in the first place(y):love:, otherwise I couldn't comprehend it:ROFLMAO:. Cheers.

• Red Heart

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
I'm even thinking the game's title, even though I like it, wasn't the best idea. Since it delivered a message that the MC is a women-raping villain
the way i see it is that the MC is a 'stray' in the sense that he does Not follow in the 'traditional' path of incubi. he has a chance to be good. ;)
alright, since this was addressed and responded to i will just throw my opinion out. :geek: Yes exactly, also on the next point. (y)
my recommendation is in each character screen have an arrow to next character so we don't have to exit/enter each one. it's possible to have both options working. :geek:

and finally directly to the dev. i am greatly enjoying this and am surprised i have only just (ch 5) noticed it. a real hidden gem. i amazes me how some of these games can go unnoticed :eek:
also how could you leave out
Hailey and Stephanie ?!?? from the Vote. :confused: i like Irena but she needs more attention.

Last edited:

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
the way i see it is that the MC is a 'stray' in the sense that he does Not follow in the 'traditional' path of incubi. he has a chance to be good. ;)

alright, since this was addressed and responded to i will just throw my opinion out. :geek: Yes exactly, also on the next point. (y)
my recommendation is in each character screen have an arrow to next character so we don't have to exit/enter each one. it's possible to have both options working. :geek:

and finally directly to the dev. i am greatly enjoying this and am surprised i have only just (ch 5) noticed it. a real hidden gem. i amazes me how some of these games can go unnoticed :eek:
also how could you leave out
Hailey and Stephanie ?!?? from the Vote. :confused: i like Irena but she needs more attention.
Thank you! :)
The poll only allowed me to put so many characters unfortunately...
Good tip on the arrow thing, I think I'll add it.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Hi, guys. First, let me say that I was very happy to see that more people are interested in chapter 5 and in the game in general.
I'm still working on the layout of chapter 6. So, no progress percentages for now... About half of the chapter is vaguely written down already, since it was supposed to released in chapter 5.
I think I'm going to put a bit more than the conclusion for the butcher story in chapter 6, still not sure.
The title that comes to mind for the chapter so far is "Mirror"...
I've been working on making a lore screen. I think it would be cool. It's still in early stages of development though.
I've fixed most of the reported typos and mistakes in chapter 5. If you find any issues with 0.5a, please report it to me. It'd be a great help.
Big thanks to everyone who pointed out typos and mistakes.
I've been also working on improving the transitions in the previous chapters. They were pretty bad, now that I look at them... But I'm looking at the positive side. This means my screenplay coding skill improved.
I'll probably release a 0.5b version with all those issues fixed in the next few days.
And as ever, thanks lot for your support!
weekly.png

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Okay, I broke the law on voting, that my votes are not secret (or sacred :p). I cast the first vote even without playing Chapter 5 v0.5a:D.

• Red Heart

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
That netori scene with Serena in her bedroom was so hot. Loved the roleplay and the MC being the dominant one. I'm also looking forward to more Jenny, the scene with her in the closet was hot too.

4.70 star(s) 133 Votes