JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
i loved the game but a fantasy game like this is not complete without monster girls. i would like to suggest addition of a character please and thank you :BootyTime:
Looks cool creature from Greek mythology. For the meantime, the game has spider girl, demi-human Misty (in Chapter 5 and 6, not sure if she will be permanent character though). The tags not there because no one reported about it.

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
i loved the game but a fantasy game like this is not complete without monster girls. i would like to suggest addition of a character please and thank you :BootyTime:
Nice idea, actually. I've been trying to get creative with the monster-hybrid characters, but the real issue is that my studio is a bit limited. Even a simple idea like Misty (the spider girl) is causing the studio to crash and is a nightmare to work with, causing me to spend 3 times as much time on rendering when she's involved in scenes...
Someone also asked me about a slime girl character, I'll try to make something like those at one point, but I'm not sure I'll be able to.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Looks cool creature from Greek mythology. For the meantime, the game has spider girl, demi-human Misty (in Chapter 5 and 6, not sure if she will be permanent character though). The tags not there because no one reported about it.
Right. I'll add the tag, thanks!

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Nice idea, actually. I've been trying to get creative with the monster-hybrid characters, but the real issue is that my studio is a bit limited. Even a simple idea like Misty (the spider girl) is causing the studio to crash and is a nightmare to work with, causing me to spend 3 times as much time on rendering when she's involved in scenes...
Someone also asked me about a slime girl character, I'll try to make something like those at one point, but I'm not sure I'll be able to.
True, it depends on what type of characters that are available for Honey Select. Perhaps there are mods for various different types of characters but there is risk with mods. The studios don't even have different colors for blood, the golden Ichor blood is still an obstacle.

Best is to not complicate things which will affect the release cycle :D. MC needs about 3 more releases before he can start building his dream harem:ROFLMAO:. Any delay is not recommended:D.

I mean, In my opinion it would only be worth to put this tag right now, if we are going to fuck her... are we? :sneaky:
It is fine to have the tags now since monster girl tags falls under the Non-Sexual content. As long as there is a female character that is not human, robot, animal or furry, the tags is applicable.

Reactions: Flynn974

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I like how his dick hangs down to his knees but he has less of a bulge than I do when he's wearing a speedo.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
I like how his dick hangs down to his knees but he has less of a bulge than I do when he's wearing a speedo.
You're right. Bulges are difficult to make in HS2, and even if you can somehow bend the pants to make one, it usually looks off. That's the reason why you'll hardly see bulges in HS2 games. I usually try a few techniques, like bending the pants themselves, sticking an object that kinda looks like a bulge there and colouring it with the same colour as the pants, and so on...
And then I pick the one that looks the best. But it's never perfect, unfortunately...

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
You're right. Bulges are difficult to make in HS2, and even if you can somehow bend the pants to make one, it usually looks off. That's the reason why you'll hardly see bulges in HS2 games. I usually try a few techniques, like bending the pants themselves, sticking an object that kinda looks like a bulge there and colouring it with the same colour as the pants, and so on...
And then I pick the one that looks the best. But it's never perfect, unfortunately...
I'm cool with it and perfectly aware of the limitations of HS2 (or rendering software in general). I think the count or amount of dicks being shown in the game is just the right amount, not less, not more than necessary. The 'missing' bulge is highly appreciated as it will not affect the dicks counter.

I kinda accept the idea that MC's dick is his weapon of mass fornication (that is also his third leg:p) which basically enlarge when it needs to and shrink to almost disappearing when it is not required in a scene.

Please try not to over engineering stuff to perfection but instead make it a known design decision.

For example, with the golden Ichor blood, the Narrator-kun reminds players to imagine that it is golden color although it is not in-game because of the studio limitation, and similarly with the bulge, Narrator-kun reminds players to imagine that there is a foot long dick about baseball bat size in the pants, the foot long dick is magical that it shrinks to avoid attention, blend in or disguise the fact that the MC is an incubus, or the correct lore explanation for it. Pretty much use Narrator-kun to explain all these studio limitations, I think perhaps Misty needs one explanation too:unsure:. But yeah, Narrator-kun appearance should be kept minimum and in a non-obtrusive manner to avoid disrupting players immersion, which is a huge deal.

Or not having Narrator-kun but instead put the talking points in the Release Notes or somewhere that hopefully players will read.

Cheers.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
You should also add the "cheating" tag so people who are looking for netori content can find your game more easily. :)

The scenes with Serena definitely qualify for that and i assume scenes with Jenny in the future also will.
Yep. I'll add this one too. Thanks!
Actually, regarding the netori tag, I read a post in the dev section here a few days ago saying that the mods are going to be adding much more tags. Including ones specifying, netorare, netori, and netorase. Which I'm really looking forward to. :)

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Yep. I'll add this one too. Thanks!
Actually, regarding the netori tag, I read a post in the dev section here a few days ago saying that the mods are going to be adding much more tags. Including ones specifying, netorare, netori, and netorase. Which I'm really looking forward to. :)
Same here. The cheating tag is useful but it can often mean that the MC cheats on his gf/wife which doesn't interest me as much so more specific tags will definitely be welcomed.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Hey! I hope everyone is doing well.
I took a nice (and probably healthy) pause from working on my thesis in the holiday, so I made decent progress on the game meanwhile.
Over 800 renders are done at this point. Still no animations, though, since they're mostly stacked at the end of the chapter.
It looks like this one is going to go above 1000 renders too, maybe 1200-ish... The plot sounded short in my mind for some reason, I don't know why this happened. Seems I'm not very good at estimating chapter lengths...
I also would love to include that lore section I talked about it this update, but maybe I'll end up putting it in the next one... Not sure...
Anyway, this chapter is going to have a bit more than the butcher's plot conclusion. I've already decided exactly where it's gonna end.
As ever, I thank you guys a lot for your support!
HS2_2022-12-29-00-42-01-329.png
Here are some peeks (a bit spoilery):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Finally got caught up with the updates, and the game is fantastic so far dev.

Couple things:
  1. The MC says he is a virgin, but when he finally loses it, he does not say anything about that (just a minor thing, but I would think he would have a short inner monologue about it).
  2. You can choose to help Tor with swimming, but the scene with her in the children floaties is unavoidable even if you did not want to help her.
  3. Stat Screen
    1. Would it be possible to close this screen with right-click? It would be more convenient
    2. I think this was mentioned already, but maybe have a short description of each girl in the stat screen would also help.
  4. One more minor thing, but some of the solo menu choices (going up stairs, turning right) felt unneeded at times. Not a big deal though.
Besides that and some grammar/spelling, it was a very enjoyable game so far dev.

• Red Heart

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Finally got caught up with the updates, and the game is fantastic so far dev.

Couple things:
  1. The MC says he is a virgin, but when he finally loses it, he does not say anything about that (just a minor thing, but I would think he would have a short inner monologue about it).
  2. You can choose to help Tor with swimming, but the scene with her in the children floaties is unavoidable even if you did not want to help her.
  3. Stat Screen
    1. Would it be possible to close this screen with right-click? It would be more convenient
    2. I think this was mentioned already, but maybe have a short description of each girl in the stat screen would also help.
  4. One more minor thing, but some of the solo menu choices (going up stairs, turning right) felt unneeded at times. Not a big deal though.
Besides that and some grammar/spelling, it was a very enjoyable game so far dev.
Thank you!
The first two issues here are technically bugs, because there should've been variables for both... So thanks for finding them!
The right click to close stats is a great idea! Not sure I'll be able to do it, but I'll definitely try.
And yeah. I know the navigation choices are mostly useless. The idea is to make the player feel like they're a bit in control of the character in horror sections, to provide more immersion in them. That way, a jump scare, for example, would be more effective. Or at least, I feel that this is the case.
Thanks very much for your reply!

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
gallery unlock or full save game with them unlocked?
This should do, just place it in your save folder. Although, I don't recommend popping up the game just to see the gallery...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

akd420

Aug 4, 2018
This should do, just place it in your save folder. Although, I don't recommend popping up the game just to see the gallery...
Thanks. I played the game already but missed some scenes that's why I was looking for a save file

• Red Heart

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The MC says he is a virgin, but when he finally loses it, he does not say anything about that (just a minor thing, but I would think he would have a short inner monologue about it).
I don't like thought monologues by MCs. they tend to take agency away from the player
Better just present us with things and let us think what we want on the subject

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I don't like thought monologues by MCs. they tend to take agency away from the player
Better just present us with things and let us think what we want on the subject
The monologue would not need to be long (just 1 sentence really, so maybe monologue was not the proper word; there are other MC's thoughts, so something like that), but it is not something that important either; just seemed weird to me that he mentions it once but not when he actually loses it.

4.70 star(s) 135 Votes