Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
The monologue would not need to be long (just 1 sentence really, so maybe monologue was not the proper word; there are other MC's thoughts, so something like that), but it is not something that important either; just seemed weird to me that he mentions it once but not when he actually loses it.
Actually, I've been meaning to ask you sth.
I found all the issues you mentioned and fixed them, except for the 'being a virgin' one. Can you remember where it was?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Actually, I've been meaning to ask you sth.
I found all the issues you mentioned and fixed them, except for the 'being a virgin' one. Can you remember where it was?
It happened during the river bathing scene with the 2 succubus if MC decided to "Join" them. Then, MC thought to himself:

"(By the gods! Am I about to lose my virginity here?!)"

But instead MC got kidnapped and sexually assaulted:devilish:.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Like John said, it was during that scene (line 8566 in the script file).
It happened during the river bathing scene with the 2 succubus if MC decided to "Join" them. Then, MC thought to himself:

"(By the gods! Am I about to lose my virginity here?!)"

But instead MC got kidnapped and sexually assaulted:devilish:.
Yup. Don't know how I missed it. Thanks guys!

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
This game is really good but it needs a bit more pause statements, there's a lot of "cutscenes" that you can accidentally skip.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flynn974

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
Cutscenes? Like during fights and whatnot?
Yeah a lot of the parts where in most games you would have to click twice or more it's done in just one click with this one, not just the fights but other scenes like the conjuring class for example and the "stray incubus" renders in between scenes are really easy to end up skipping by accident.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Yeah a lot of the parts where in most games you would have to click twice or more it's done in just one click with this one, not just the fights but other scenes like the conjuring class for example and the "stray incubus" renders in between scenes are really easy to end up skipping by accident.
Yeah, I get what you mean. Think I should make the pauses longer maybe?

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
I'm not sure, I know very little about renpy/programming but maybe? If there's a way to prevent the skip that could work too.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
I'm not sure, I know very little about renpy/programming but maybe? If there's a way to prevent the skip that could work too.
My knowledge in Renpy isn't great either :ROFLMAO:.
But it's worth looking into. Thanks, mate!

Reactions: Absurdity

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Sup!
Not gonna make this one long. I'm nearly there. I'm hoping this'll be the last weekly update before release.
First of all, it's official. This is the biggest update I've done so far, just slightly bigger than 0.5. 1203 renders and 23 videos so far, I'd say there are about 50 renders and 5 videos left.
The update has also been very difficult to make, because of all the custom animations it contains. Also, I was stuck often writing scenes for some reason...
The lore screen is kinda in a state where I could make it a part of the next release, it's not gonna contain much for now, though. I'm hoping I can expand it and make it more attractive with each release...
And, that's it. A heartful 'Thank you' for all the support I've been receiving. <3 <3 <3
HS2_2023-01-11-17-07-07-218.png
Lastly, here are some peeks:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
StrayIncubus-0.6a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Stray Incubus [v0.6a] [Flynn974] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,84 GB / 1,08 GB - StrayIncubus-0.6a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,81 GB / 1,04 GB - StrayIncubus-0.6a-mac-crunched.zip
= ~37,7% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90+%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I love it that there is a disclaimer "-Image is not to scale" at the top of (mission planning) renders:D.

Zycris: Well, I happen to be a believer in gender equality. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
4.70 star(s) 133 Votes