punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
The lighting on some of the shots is incredible well done (y) Anyone else play around with the stats screen pictures continuously mousing over them?
I don't know who is more adorable Gabbie, Torr, or Misty (That thing she does with her fingers is so cute...not sure how a blowjob is going to go with those fangs though:ROFLMAO:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The way that's worded it sounds like mc is offering to be her toilet:ROFLMAO:

Is there a reason they're holding the pens that way? limitation of the pose?

How come he's only seeing this now? Didn't both he and Venus look into the reflection together to see Tamara? He didn't notice it then?

Last edited:

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
The lighting on some of the shots is incredible well done (y) Anyone else play around with the stats screen pictures continuously mousing over them?
I don't know who is more adorable Gabbie, Torr, or Misty (That thing she does with her fingers is so cute...not sure how a blowjob is going to go with those fangs though:ROFLMAO:)
Thanks! :)

How come he's only seeing this now? Didn't both he and Venus look into the reflection together to see Tamara? He didn't notice it then?

Reactions: punisher2099

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Hey! :)
I'm doing a 'best chapter' vote on Discord!

Here's the link if anyone would like to vote!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Playertheguy

Mar 18, 2019
I started playing the game a few hours ago and i am enjoying it so far.
But i did get to some weird scene were the mc is deceived, kidnapped and sexually assaulted by some succubus. My worry is that she has a good model, so i am afraid if she is suposed to turn into an ally or some bullsh1t like this.
So, please spoil me, do we get to kill or take revenge against her? Because i have absolutely no tolerance for any character that commits sexual assault in any way. (I know i can roll back and avoid the scene, but the character(s) is someone that doesnt give him a choice. This is a choice of the game, but if you get in the situation the character just forces you in there, therefore she is not forgivable in my eyes)

Any way, can someone tell me that? i kinda went on a rant, but sexual assault is one of those tags that i just cant stand in any capacity (unless the game is about murdering psychopath)

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
But i did get to some weird scene were the mc is deceived, kidnapped and sexually assaulted by some succubus. My worry is that she has a good model, so i am afraid if she is suposed to turn into an ally or some bullsh1t like this.
So, please spoil me, do we get to kill or take revenge against her? Because i have absolutely no tolerance for any character that commits sexual assault in any way. (I know i can roll back and avoid the scene, but the character(s) is someone that doesnt give him a choice. This is a choice of the game, but if you get in the situation the character just forces you in there, therefore she is not forgivable in my eyes)

Any way, can someone tell me that? i kinda went on a rant, but sexual assault is one of those tags that i just cant stand in any capacity (unless the game is about murdering psychopath)
Are you perhaps referring to the scene where you take a dip with said succubuss? If so, one of them reappears in the future and you get to decide what happens. Won't spoil too much because I don't wanna get in trouble for spoilers and secondly, I don't know how to make certain text here be blurred (like the spoiler protection thing). If you are worried about scenes tho, the alternate choice when you do decide to not go with the succubuss (sleeping in the dojo) does come up eventually. I suggest you look at the walkthrough. I personally like playing with a walkthrough since I get too see early on how my choices affect things in the game, but that's just me. Hope I answered your question.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

I assume you are talking about Nixie, and if you have continued you will have seen her reappear and you have a choice to earn points with her or not. But killing her isn'ot among the options, nor will it be in the future. Irina also appears later (the other succubus) and you have more options regarding her.

The only thing we can do is not give her any points, which is actually what I'm going to do, and hope that at the end of the game she's going to live her life far, far away from the MC.

Playertheguy

Mar 18, 2019
I assume you are talking about Nixie, and if you have continued you will have seen her reappear and you have a choice to earn points with her or not. But killing her isn'ot among the options, nor will it be in the future. Irina also appears later (the other succubus) and you have more options regarding her.

The only thing we can do is not give her any points, which is actually what I'm going to do, and hope that at the end of the game she's going to live her life far, far away from the MC.
Yes, i just got to the part where we meet her again ,and i will do the same as you.
I can deal with femdom even though i dont like it much, but the moment that a character forces things it just goes past femdom into assault. And at that point redemption is out of the question.
She says

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, i just got to the part where we meet her again ,and i will do the same as you.
I can deal with femdom even though i dont like it much, but the moment that a character forces things it just goes past femdom into assault. And at that point redemption is out of the question.
She says
For me, Nixie, as of that scene, is no longer a LI. In any case, and among other things because there was no possibility of revenge, I decided to restart the game and avoid the scene in the dungeon with her. At least that way I don't have the frustration of not being able to get revenge.

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
What are the tags that you don't like?
You will have to figure that one out on your own. As it is not my intent to causing any fights or arguments here on this forum. I respect you choice and idea's but I will not support them or any form of them. Please respect my anonymity. Thanks

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
You will have to figure that one out on your own as I will not become ridiculed for my Beliefs and the natural laws of the a perfect and Grand Design.
Ok...

Well, I'll say the tags that I don't like: Femdom, maledom, BDSM and lesbian, and I'm going to assume they're the same. I have to say that each and every one of them is avoidable.

Reactions: EJW

Tenpouin

Sep 6, 2020
I found more typos and such than what they will probably let me embed as images so I just made a zip with them and added a txt file with what's wrong. Sorry if its seems like i'm treating you like an idiot with some of them but you are probably already multitasking as it is and its easier just to go "oh right".

The game has definitely seen earnest improvement over a few updates, so good for you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flynn974
4.70 star(s) 135 Votes