Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
That's the reason, why I am playing nearly every Ren'Py game with transitions switched off. Devs seem to think of them as some kind of art form, but in reality they are only annoying.

View attachment 2894576
Wow, didn't know that was an option. I'll go back and take a look.

Thanks!
Well, long transitions in the earlier chapters should have been fixed already though. But please let me know if you encounter any that are just too long.

Reactions: snow123789456

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Well, long transitions in the earlier chapters should have been fixed already though. But please let me know if you encounter any that are just too long.
Absolutely every transition delay is too long. We are not watching a movie, we are reading. And any delay is messing with our reading speed. Even delays of one tenth of a second is too much. I can accept the rare use of a delay during a pivotal scene for dramatic effect, but that's it.

It's like these games that have the delayed text appearing on the screen as if they where made in the 1980's. There is no reason for it, and you will lose some of your intended audience.

Thankfully, kurosx pointed out the ability to turn off transitions and it seems to be working well.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I had a couple of questions if someone doesn't mind chiming in.

First, does this have any sandbox elements or is it a totally on rails VN, I like both, but I enjoy the freedom of sandboxes a lot where you can progress with characters (or ignore them) at your own pace and in any order you want.

Also, is the footjob content locked behind femdom or are they separate?

Thanks again if anyone can help me out.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
I had a couple of questions if someone doesn't mind chiming in.

First, does this have any sandbox elements or is it a totally on rails VN, I like both, but I enjoy the freedom of sandboxes a lot where you can progress with characters (or ignore them) at your own pace and in any order you want.

Also, is the footjob content locked behind femdom or are they separate?

Thanks again if anyone can help me out.
There's a few sandbox-y sections, but those are just subsections of the overall story, which is otherwise an on-rails VN

Reactions: Vertius

HiimGP

Jun 8, 2020
wait this is gonna sound like me being big dumb dumb but I just extract the 10b hotfix into the "game" folder right?

there's nothing similar in the "game "folder and it confused me

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
wait this is gonna sound like me being big dumb dumb but I just extract the 10b hotfix into the "game" folder right?

there's nothing similar in the "game "folder and it confused me
It's cool, it doesn't replace anything. But it works.

Reactions: HiimGP

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Good luck Flynn974 hope you the best !
It is a real pleasure to see both you as a developper and your game improve update after update. As I played the game from CH 1 I know how great the improvement is.
To thank you for your work and to "celebrate" the journey I tried to make some fan sigs, hoping you like them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Id love a signature where it keeps switching between all those images.

4.70 star(s) 133 Votes