Zareem

May 20, 2017
2 co
Flynn posted clues for lewd & non-lewd scenes on Discord, does anyone know what scenes & who they are for?
View attachment 2939300
Starting from left to right, top to bottom, I think: 1. Spiderman - Misty, 2. short ppl meme - idk, not Gabbi, but while Tami & Torr are short they had a sex scene last update already, or the old short elf from the preview 3. looks like netori but maybe just fucking someone while others are asleep, based on sneak peeks it could be Candy since shes wide awake while others sleep and visits Zycris when hes in his bed, the netori would fit Jenni the most if Zycris meets her on the way to Stormside or sth like in a hotel on the way there, 4. the hair pulling - maybe Seira or Candy, less likely Tami but idrk, perhaps first night in Stormside, 5. the blood while someone is entering a room is prob entering Stormside or related to the ninjas from another villages dying at the very end of last update that Steph & Helena saw 6. clones - Zycris cloning himself to fuck, maybe others will clone also, maybe to help with the haunted mansion, 7. explosion idk, 8. idk, maybe Fran slapping Gabbi 9. idk, maybe a fight related to the teaser trailer since it also had fire & Sirius & Sol

I think Candy will have a scene but no clue what image is for her scene. Also Seira based on sneak peeks & Misty both cos of sneak peeks & image clue will have a lewd scene.
2 could also be this guy 1695121045597.png
9 - I wonder if thats Zycris' ninja village burning down or another one.
8 - could be Irena resisting Axius plan to burn down ninja village, maybe Sirius & Sol will come to help.

7 could be where attack starts, 8 Irena starts resisting cos she sees Zycris, 9 village is burning but Sol & Sirius come to help.

Or maybe I wonder if Zycris' party returns from Stormside to see their own ninja village burning. Could be quite likely since we have seen cherry trees in the sneak peeks, like the one with Annie & Gabbi but also in the teaser trailer vid with Sirius & Sol but burning. We can connect this with the flashback where Sol burned down Athena's temple. Or its related to the village another ninja from another ninja village was supposed to protect when he died at the end of ep10

Last edited:

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Flynn posted clues for lewd & non-lewd scenes on Discord, does anyone know what scenes & who they are for?
View attachment 2939300
Starting from left to right, top to bottom, I think: 1. Spiderman - Misty, 2. short ppl meme - idk, not Gabbi, but while Tami & Torr are short they had a sex scene last update already, or the old short elf from the preview 3. looks like netori but maybe just fucking someone while others are asleep, based on sneak peeks it could be Candy since shes wide awake while others sleep and visits Zycris when hes in his bed, the netori would fit Jenni the most if Zycris meets her on the way to Stormside or sth like in a hotel on the way there, 4. the hair pulling - maybe Seira or Candy, less likely Tami but idrk, perhaps first night in Stormside, 5. the blood while someone is entering a room is prob entering Stormside or related to the ninjas from another villages dying at the very end of last update that Steph & Helena saw 6. clones - Zycris cloning himself to fuck, maybe others will clone also, maybe to help with the haunted mansion, 7. explosion idk, 8. idk, maybe Fran slapping Gabbi 9. idk, maybe a fight related to the teaser trailer since it also had fire & Sirius & Sol

I think Candy will have a scene but no clue what image is for her scene. Also Seira based on sneak peeks & Misty both cos of sneak peeks & image clue will have a lewd scene.
Number 3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: hysepReC

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Recently played through the game and I really enjoyed it. You can really see the dev improve as the game goes along, which is one of my favourite aspects of amateur avn's like this. Looking forward to more.

• Love
Reactions: Flynn974

pra86

Feb 22, 2020
I played this this, covered most of the game. Then went back to the replay and found that there are three entire rows of scenes locked, after the scene where he does it with the MILF. Almost all of the scenes, before and after these rows, are unlocked, so I'm not sure why these are still locked. Any ideas?
1695142440463.png

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
I played this this, covered most of the game. Then went back to the replay and found that there are three entire rows of scenes locked, after the scene where he does it with the MILF. Almost all of the scenes, before and after these rows, are unlocked, so I'm not sure why these are still locked. Any ideas?
View attachment 2941890
Interesting, even though you say those scenes in the game right?

pra86

Feb 22, 2020
Sorry if I wasn't being clear enough. No, I didn't see any of those scenes in my playthrough. However, I've come across pretty much all of the scenes before and after those three rows (the after ones starting with Tamara needing assistance :p). I just don't understand how I missed those - is there a specific branch in the game that needs to be followed to unlock them?

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Sorry if I wasn't being clear enough. No, I didn't see any of those scenes in my playthrough. However, I've come across pretty much all of the scenes before and after those three rows (the after ones starting with Tamara needing assistance :p). I just don't understand how I missed those - is there a specific branch in the game that needs to be followed to unlock them?
Okay that's really weird... It's basically all the scenes in chapters 6 and 7 somehow... If you just made reasonable decisions, you should've gotten them all... They're not path-dependent or anything. The only way you could miss them should technically be by rejecting advances from the girls... Or maybe having a rly bad relationship with them...

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Looks like you said "no" to a lot of scenes. I don't think any of these are dependant on the others. What choice did you make when you accidently enter the path with Jennifer in it? What choice did you make when you had the explosion in the lab of gabbi's mother?

pra86

Feb 22, 2020
Interesting... not sure what happened in that case. I thought those were all exclusive to some single branch of the story. I've got a few saves around that point in time,so I'll rewind to those and check.

Looks like you said "no" to a lot of scenes. I don't think any of these are dependant on the others. What choice did you make when you accidently enter the path with Jennifer in it? What choice did you make when you had the explosion in the lab of gabbi's mother?
IIRC, I had her stay behind after the explosion, and then had sex with her. Need to check.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
IIRC, I had her stay behind after the explosion, and then had sex with her. Need to check.
Then you saw the scene at the bottom right at least. Maybe you did see them and they just didn't unlock in the galery?

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Interesting... not sure what happened in that case. I thought those were all exclusive to some single branch of the story. I've got a few saves around that point in time,so I'll rewind to those and check.

Please let me know if things work out fine. And I hope you have fun with the game <3

buttsman69

Jan 5, 2019
A couple of patches ago a big section of my gallery reset as well, despite me having seen all the scenes. I fixed it by going back in and holding ctrl and they all unlocked normally, but it seems to be an ongoing thing.

pra86

Feb 22, 2020
A couple of patches ago a big section of my gallery reset as well, despite me having seen all the scenes. I fixed it by going back in and holding ctrl and they all unlocked normally, but it seems to be an ongoing thing.
Please let me know if things work out fine. And I hope you have fun with the game <3
As it turns out, it was a mix of things. I should've checked all of the scene previews carefully, before coming to conclusions. Some were indeed scenes that I had come across previously, but were still locked in the gallery - not sure what happened there. Just rewinding to an old save and then revisiting it fixed the issue. A few were ones that I'd actually missed.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Hmmmm... There could be an issue with me updating the gallery script making it incompatible with previous .persistent files?
Not sure why this should happen to be honest, I'll see if I can fix it somehow.

blademaster69

Sep 17, 2023
Flynn974 Was a surprise to see Misty in Companion of darkness.
Cool that you let her show up there. Are Misty and Nael now friends?
And will Nael help Misty the next time she is in trouble?

• Red Heart
4.70 star(s) 133 Votes