Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Around Ch 6 it really starts to grow on me. The renders I guess threw me a bit off the first few but this is quality work and I do appreciate your sharing this dev. Good luck going forward!
Thank you! :love:

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Here for you :):
View attachment 2913100
I will probably redo them with animated effects when I have some time after Work/Uni
As stated in this post I remade all the sigs with animated effects, you can find them here:
Otherwise I've made an "all girl sig" with animated effects, however I had to speed up the effects due to F95 size limitation :)
Stray.gif

Last edited:

Epistofey

Mar 11, 2021
In chapter 9, in the walkthrough written that Venus kiss МС if there is at last 1 lust score, but i didnt see this scene.

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
In chapter 9, in the walkthrough written that Venus kiss МС if there is at last 1 lust score, but i didnt see this scene.
It was just a variable change, I forgot to assign a variable to account for if the MC kissed venus earlier when they hid in the bathroom, so I assigned it now. The kiss doesn't actually happen in ch 9 or 10.

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Flynn posted clues for lewd & non-lewd scenes on Discord, does anyone know what scenes & who they are for?
1695057895172.png
Starting from left to right, top to bottom, I think: 1. Spiderman - Misty, 2. short ppl meme - idk, not Gabbi, but while Tami & Torr are short they had a sex scene last update already, or the old short elf from the preview 3. looks like netori but maybe just fucking someone while others are asleep, based on sneak peeks it could be Candy since shes wide awake while others sleep and visits Zycris when hes in his bed, the netori would fit Jenni the most if Zycris meets her on the way to Stormside or sth like in a hotel on the way there, 4. the hair pulling - maybe Seira or Candy, less likely Tami but idrk, perhaps first night in Stormside, 5. the blood while someone is entering a room is prob entering Stormside or related to the ninjas from another villages dying at the very end of last update that Steph & Helena saw 6. clones - Zycris cloning himself to fuck, maybe others will clone also, maybe to help with the haunted mansion, 7. explosion idk, 8. idk, maybe Fran slapping Gabbi 9. idk, maybe a fight related to the teaser trailer since it also had fire & Sirius & Sol

I think Candy will have a scene but no clue what image is for her scene. Also Seira based on sneak peeks & Misty both cos of sneak peeks & image clue will have a lewd scene.

Last edited:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I assume this is the lower left one. It is from Eternum, William Bardot hits his daughter Alexandra Bardot because she disappoints him in front of her mom and MC. Not sure what sex scene that could signify.

Zareem

May 20, 2017
I assume this is the lower left one. It is from Eternum, William Bardot hits his daughter Alexandra Bardot because she disappoints him in front of her mom and MC. Not sure what sex scene that could signify.
Actually mb I thought they're just lewd scenes but no, they're both lewd and non-lewd

Reactions: bacienvu88
4.70 star(s) 133 Votes