VenustusAltus

Jan 6, 2021
I wouldn't say you need a walkthrough honestly, it's mostly pretty straightforward.
I agree that it is mostly pretty straightforward, but also there are sections where some guidance would be really helpful. Especially in the last two BDSM interrogation sessions, which seem to be almost entirely a matter of luck and save scumming to get right without a guide because there are basically no indications of the effectis of what you're doing unless someone passes out or cums.

Reactions: Flynn974

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I saw the WT discontinued, is there a new WT or do we need it?
Well, you could try the 0x52_URM tool to see most of the requirement checks, and as well what's behind most of the story choices that happen in the story.

While using this great tool...a small box will appear at the top left hand corner of your screen when ever scripted prompts happen. Just expand to view the contents of the prompt. (I usually use this tool with most of my Renpy titles I play, as well this tool will work alongside walk through mods, and also doesn't break saves.)

Install: Just place the 0x52_URM file into your game folder like you would do for a wt mod. Also this tool can be used to edit stats, money, etc,... Clicking your alt and m keys together will pull up the search function for this tool. Regards

Last edited:
Reactions: Smrdgy and Flynn974

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Flynn974 Hi, why did helena stab her own hand when they were attacked at the end of chapter10? also whats the deal with the mommy and nomommy option in the gallery? and who is seira's dad?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 133 Votes