Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Stray Incubus [Season 1] [Flynn974] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [2,00 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,98 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------------------------------
Stray Incubus [Season 1] [Flynn974] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Ch.12a -> Season 1 [11,9 MB]
Attached to this post.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StrayIncubus-S1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Shouldn't the chapter number be included in the version label? I think it's on chapter 12 according to itchio. Haven't played it yet.

Dontforget666

Sep 6, 2023
I was planning to leave a review but then i see others have already picked up on it and left similar reviews to the one i had in mind. Pretty much, this is a game of high quality. The only thing it falls kinda short is the sex scenes, it starts out of now sometimes and ends kinda spontaneously. It becomes more apparent when you compare it to similar titles. Hopefully the dev improves on it. The story is pretty good too.

Reactions: ubira

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Stray Incubus Lives!

Thank you.
Thank you.
Seriously, thank you!
I got more than enough support from you after I asked for it and I couldn't be more grateful, the project will most definitely live now. I have been working on chapter 1 of season 2 for a while now, and it's going smoothly so far. I should be posting a progress update very soon :)
I'm gonna be renovating my Patreon page to make it look more attractive and opening a Subscribestar very soon too as suggested by several patrons and fellow devs, I'm just back home visiting my family for a few more days (don't worry I'm still working on the update XD).
Just remember guys, your support saved the project <3

Jan 12, 2022
Stray Incubus Lives!

Thank you.
Thank you.
Seriously, thank you!
I got more than enough support from you after I asked for it and I couldn't be more grateful, the project will most definitely live now. I have been working on chapter 1 of season 2 for a while now, and it's going smoothly so far. I should be posting a progress update very soon :)
I'm gonna be renovating my Patreon page to make it look more attractive and opening a Subscribestar very soon too as suggested by several patrons and fellow devs, I'm just back home visiting my family for a few more days (don't worry I'm still working on the update XD).
Just remember guys, your support saved the project <3
Personally, I feel like more time should be spent on the last chapter before moving on to the next season, but I'm not a patron, so it's not really up to me.

ubira

Jul 27, 2021
Personally, I feel like more time should be spent on the last chapter before moving on to the next season, but I'm not a patron, so it's not really up to me.
I just expected a little slow progression regarding the first H-scene with certain girls instead of just cutting the scene and jumping to sex... especially considering who they are and how little intimate interaction there was with them, I kind of felt that there was no atmosphere for it. and that final scene before the credits, I expected that to happen a little later in the story.

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
Can someone please confirm if Stephanie's path is only available if you choose to go BDSM?
So I guess no one else chose the non BDSM path.

Well I'm putting this here as a warning to any potential new users who aren't into BDSM. Stephanie's path appears to be locked behind the BDSM option (which sucks).

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
All this is certainly not bad, but a harem without incest?
*sigh* ok, to hell with it, ok no incest - so at least add pregnancy and pregnant sex content! heh?
and it turns out somehow even vanilla. monsters and superpowers - *meh!* this is so boring!
although, I see BDSM - ummm... *spark of insight* are there basement BDSM games?
but still, the game definitely lacks pregnant content...
but... maybe later, huh? Someday, later, let some at least skinny and not quite beautiful (but none-the-less!!!) cousin appear, whom we can knock up, eh, author? =)
pleeeease, Flynn974 =)

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
All this is certainly not bad, but a harem without incest?
*sigh* ok, to hell with it, ok no incest - so at least add pregnancy and pregnant sex content! heh?
and it turns out somehow even vanilla. monsters and superpowers - *meh!* this is so boring!
although, I see BDSM - ummm... *spark of insight* are there basement BDSM games?
but still, the game definitely lacks pregnant content...
but... maybe later, huh? Someday, later, let some at least skinny and not quite beautiful (but none-the-less!!!) cousin appear, whom we can knock up, eh, author? =)
pleeeease, Flynn974 =)
Most normal incest fan. :HideThePain:

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Lmao isn't there a whole plotline where the MC can fuck his adoptive mother?

Oh wait I forgot, these people can't get turned on unless it's blood relative incest... gotta have that risk of deformed babies to really get them excited

• Haha
Reactions: AnonW123

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Stray Incubus with MurrayMod's walkthrough mod to Season 1.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
whats this?! two girls on screen at the same time in my MMC game?! lesbian trash!!!
(obviously im joking at the expense of the tag system XD)

4.70 star(s) 125 Votes