Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Nvm game is very short and very not serius.

Seeing how it allready starts with the girls corrupted - I wish I could play the first game more.
Anyone seen the 1st game anywhere ?

Reactions: Angmir

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
is downloading this going to get me arrested? i'm just curious, i swear it's nothing more than that.

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
What is this hell ... i'm afraid that i won't play and make any reviews or anything about this ..."thing"... also i have several questions for humanity...

Qazex Saw

Feb 6, 2018
What is with all the beastiality games that have really crappy animal art? You'd think since it's their main thing, they'd do better...

Reactions: meow1221

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
Art seems great, too bad it seems to be 100% focused on bestiality not sure if thats for me.
is downloading this going to get me arrested? i'm just curious, i swear it's nothing more than that.
unless you go decide to have sex with animals afterwards and depending on what country you're from you're probably safe.

ooo-ooo

Feb 25, 2019
Full gallery save. To access, go to the Vagrant Cabin on the other side of river.
Edited: Some dialogues and CG not included in the gallery, so if you want to see all, you still have to play through the routes.
How to get all the routes:
- Talk to the mother.
- Talk to the father, from here you will be present with 2 other choices with the horse, lead to 2 different routes.
- Go straight to your room, on 2nd floor.
- Go to the mansion on the north side of the map, you will need to solve a quick puzzle to progress.

Last edited:

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
I dont know what to say about this one boys but, ....my cock is standing tall!

Was there a game before this, and if there is, does anybody know where to get the first one?

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
"Sees game tags, sees comments and reactions"
"Puts on glasses"
Amateurs.......
I will take two to go please. I need to fully sample this exquisite dish.

If anyone is still wondering, yes I am a perverted sicko. Though I wish there was unbirth as well in this game.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes