Angmir

May 29, 2017
Thanks mate

Just quick look through both games - and I can tell 1st one is actualy soo much better.

Better less wacky plot
Actualy see the breaking of the girl
And even the art looks better.

So if the translator of this one feels like it - I would love to see the 1st part translated SIR !

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
The other day heard about woman dying out of allergic shock after a sex with the dog of one old gentleman :oops: Not sure whether it was true, but guys: be careful if you try this at home!

Whiskas2

Jan 7, 2020
the diversity of reactions to this and the lack of interaction between the two sides is actually slaying me

FORCExKIN

Aug 20, 2020
How you can think up and create this degeneracy just to censor it is beyond me. I wonder if the law maker could see what his regulations have created.

D

Deleted member 2436901

Yeah, is funny, create very graphic bestiality. But hey, is censored, so is safe and not break the law xD

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without condemning of ones view’s and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one’s valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
My God.. WHY?! Why would anyone waste their time making a game with creppy ass animals with ugly ass expressions. Even most of the people who like the "ugly bastard" games wouldn't touch this with a stick.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
My God.. WHY?! Why would anyone waste their time making a game with creppy ass animals with ugly ass expressions. Even most of the people who like the "ugly bastard" games wouldn't touch this with a stick.
Really ?
I think people who like that would see this as a God given upgrade.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Really ?
I think people who like that would see this as a God given upgrade.
We gotta ask them then. Animals look like they were drawn by another person, a less talented one. I would get it if they looked aggresive or stuff, some people might like those, this right here is just for the exact reactions people are showing atm. One of those games which were made for "memes" and not actually for fap material.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
We gotta ask them then. Animals look like they were drawn by another person, a less talented one. I would get it if they looked aggresive or stuff, some people might like those, this right here is just for the exact reactions people are showing atm. One of those games which were made for "memes" and not actually for fap material.
W-well actually ... I'm one of those people so lemme answer that.
Sure the drawings are kinda meme-ish but they get the point across, it's such a wonderful fetish, beauty mixed with the ugly / grotesque, such perversion makes me all tingly.
Man I wish we had more bestiality games....

Reactions: Toushiro and 2k4you
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes