bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I don't often try game immediately. This, you can count as one I am going to. After all, they do say that only the broken are evolved right? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: usedsoup

Zen0F1r5t

Mar 13, 2018
I'm here just for the pregnancy tag, but seeing the ntr, bdsm, bestiality, ntr, and slave makes me curious. But, when I see that cover page... I can't believe that I actually feel disappointed on humanity. That art needs to be polished bcz I feel terrified and curious and whyyyy am I downloading this?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: Xhak

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
That was amazing. Funny, sexy, and touching all in one. Shame it's so short. Too bad there's no translation of the prequel.

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
It really isn't that bad, and the scenes are pretty hot if you like that sort of thing.
I kinda liked discovering different scenes with it's groundhog day vibe, also feels kinda like Slice of Venture with finding items which it's obviously trying to imitate.

renzano

Jan 11, 2020
Full gallery save. To access, go to the Vagrant Cabin on the other side of river.
Edited: Some dialogues and CG not included in the gallery, so if you want to see all, you still have to play through the routes.
How to get all the routes:
- Talk to the mother.
- Talk to the father, from here you will be present with 2 other choices with the horse, lead to 2 different routes.
- Go straight to your room, on 2nd floor.
- Go to the mansion on the north side of the map, you will need to solve a quick puzzle to progress.

the save file is broken

ooo-ooo

Feb 25, 2019
the file that is attached to the post cannot be downloaded, a page opens with all the signs, as if it were encrypted
Copy the link of that page, paste into whatever download manager you have (i recommend JDownloader 2).

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
oh hey! I once saw a screenshot of the first game on 4chan (involved full story about the girl and the dog on the last screen shot, you play as dog), but never found the title name. Is it by the same dev? Can't see anything on dlsite circle page

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Is there a sequel to this? or others like it?
There's a prequel, I found it under ''partial translations'' here.
Honestly you should try that one, it's way better than this one, has way more scenes, gradual corruption, the cgs are better ( slightly ).
And also, while it is under the ''partial translations'' category, it has almost all h scenes and normal dialoques translated, only the menus are in japanese.
As for other games like this, hmmm... I can recommend some with quite a few bestiality scenes, but I don't know any other game that has bestiality as it's main theme :(

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes