VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I'm actually really pissed the opening has the main character bring up how weird it is she can understand what animals are saying only for it to never be brought up once. Like at least the prequel just rolled with it and never brought attention to how weird it is.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
I'm actually really pissed the opening has the main character bring up how weird it is she can understand what animals are saying only for it to never be brought up once. Like at least the prequel just rolled with it and never brought attention to how weird it is.
to be fair: nothing really makes sense there. for example: why is this fuckin dog not neutered after the first rape? why does she chose to let the dog blackmail her to more sex? Answer is: because the plot says so. don't try to find logic in this games...

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
this is a sequel in a sense right ?
so shouldnt there be the first game ?
i tried finding it here in this site and i cant find it
can someone help ?
im not keen on skipping games straight to sequels

MorDash

Jun 13, 2018
Did you manage to download ?? It's have been 1 month since the realease of " " and this is the only place "avaliable", if you guys already got it, please upload it to GoogleDrive and post the link here in the comments, or consider make a post with the link. I am sure you will get so much love for doing it, and we will be able to start with translate project of the game too.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZeeMental

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Did you manage to download ?? It's have been 1 month since the realease of " " and this is the only place "avaliable", if you guys already got it, please upload it to GoogleDrive and post the link here in the comments, or consider make a post with the link. I am sure you will get so much love for doing it, and we will be able to start with translate project of the game too.
Looked & ended up at the same place as the link you provided, damn.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
The girl get bed and wed to her dog but will get ntred by chimp , pig and other animals if something went wrong.

1635380383191.png

MorDash

Jun 13, 2018
We need someone who has already obtained or is willing to obtain a RapidGator Premium account, to download the new sequel and post it here on F95zone. There will be a shortage of volunteers, shortage of patriots, I counting on you guys to make this done. I know you understand.

Last edited:
Reactions: mojo211995

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
We need someone who has already obtained or is willing to obtain a RapidGator Premium account, to download the new sequel and post it here on F95zone. There will be a shortage of volunteers, shortage of patriots, I counting on you guys to make this done. I know you understand.
New game untranslated -

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
okay... my complete translation. hope it is okay since i'm no pro and no native english speaker
Thanks for your work (y)

question, is there any scene for cocoa other than horse part time work? can't seems to find anything and looks like all other map are just recycled from og game

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Thanks for your work (y)

question, is there any scene for cocoa other than horse part time work? can't seems to find anything and looks like all other map are just recycled from og game
there are two more scenes. One is the recycled first Rape and the second is on the Mothers Route where she catches them in the act. Basically is this game in this State Mothers Side of the Story.

Felicia Smith

Apr 12, 2019
We gotta ask them then. Animals look like they were drawn by another person, a less talented one. I would get it if they looked aggresive or stuff, some people might like those, this right here is just for the exact reactions people are showing atm. One of those games which were made for "memes" and not actually for fap material.
We do.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes