Yup20

Feb 27, 2021
Anybody know where the recollection room is?
after the first ending it said that there is a recolletion room with an orb in it but idk where it is.

Edit: I found it! Go to the run down house by the river on the right side and inside you will find a ladder that will lead to the basement that has all scenes plus eijis reaction for you who also wanna know.

Last edited:

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
That horse looks rabid... not like he is having ahegao... or a rabid version of ahegao.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Okay, so someone made a sequel... in English... without bothering to translate the original first? :unsure:

Sep 22, 2018
I think I broke the game... I opened the bedroom door but didn't talk to the dog and went back downstairs... I walked around town and there was nothing to do and when I went back home the dog was gone the mother was gone and the father kept saying the dog was waiting for me in my room...

Yup20

Feb 27, 2021
Anybody got a free download link for the prequel (Stray dog fiance?) I would also like any other of the games made by the developer(s)

would like faster download sites like Mega.nz or something similarly fast if possible

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
Anybody got a free download link for the prequel (Stray dog fiance?) I would also like any other of the games made by the developer(s)

would like faster download sites like Mega.nz or something similarly fast if possible
i only found this but it's slow

dunno if there is a translated one

Yup20

Feb 27, 2021
i only found this but it's slow

dunno if there is a translated one
That's too bad because I myself like to read the stories of h games but if you stumble across an English version then please let me know but for now I don't think I'll get this one but maybe

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes