Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
The description talking about how this Circle made more than this game. I go over to DLSite and only see this in their repertoire. Are they talking outta their ass? Or does DLSite occasionally not get em all accounted for.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
The description talking about how this Circle made more than this game. I go over to DLSite and only see this in their repertoire. Are they talking outta their ass? Or does DLSite occasionally not get em all accounted for.
Ok I'll clear this up.
Dlsite has the Japanese version & international with RJ###### & RE###### depending on if it is on the native or intl version of the site. Now if it's available on both; the RE & RJ are interchangeable plus a little bit of the site address being different. If they did not make it available on the intl site for whatever reason then you will get an error, no product found, there will be no items listed for them. Hence, how if you look on both sites at a creators catalogue & find the Japanese site can have more items than the intl version.

• Wow
Reactions: Cesco

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Now if it's available on both; the RE & RJ are interchangeable plus a little bit of the site address being different.
While if it technically correct, if you are ever on the J or E version of the game, just changing that letter alone in the URL will redirect you correctly to the other version as well (you do have to write it in caps for it to work)

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
This is some good beastiality to freshen my palate lol. Short but good enough coz FMC is cute despite the art.

Yhatzee

Oct 2, 2020
gahahahahah excuse me guys but... what the fuck? tbh i haven't encounter this kind of kink in this site before. so im just surprise XD dont mind me.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes