くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
W-well actually ... I'm one of those people so lemme answer that.
Sure the drawings are kinda meme-ish but they get the point across, it's such a wonderful fetish, beauty mixed with the ugly / grotesque, such perversion makes me all tingly.
Man I wish we had more bestiality games....
As someone who enjoys bestiality, I have mixed feelings about this one. I've fapped to some fairly grotesque stuff (like , for example), but I feel like the art of this game is just downright bad. Everything looks smudgy and dirty. I'll probably still play it, though. I also wish there were more bestiality games around here. They rarely get translated.

Poppyz

Feb 28, 2019
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without condemning of ones view’s and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one’s valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.
poetic

• Haha
Reactions: DigDug69

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without condemning of ones view’s and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one’s valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.
I'm stealing this for my future comments somewhere else. Have a like in return

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Certified BRUH
:WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:

Edit: The longer i look at it, the more fascinating it become. It's like that one train wreck you just can't look away.
Imagine [NTR], [Bestiality], and [Ugly Bastard] doing the fusion dance and combined into one unholy union of degeneracy and you basically got this.

View attachment 979137

Last edited:

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
My God.. WHY?! Why would anyone waste their time making a game with creppy ass animals with ugly ass expressions. Even most of the people who like the "ugly bastard" games wouldn't touch this with a stick.
Eh, I would take it.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes