VN Others Streaming for Love [v0.4.0] [Love-Joint]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
This game is way too linear. You're forced to fuck 2 girls and deal with the consequences of it despite the fact in Ch 3 they finally start giving you choices about girls.
I hope the consequence is to include them in your harem.

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StreamingForLove-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
probably the best palmer game yet. girls are all cute (i hope that sexy secretary has a roll in the hay with mc). Story is a little simple it was obvious right from the very first second it was the manager + charlotte. This last episode really has Chloe shine. Before I was all about Sophia but was finally able to see there is more to Chloe than work and she deeply cares about the MC enough to help him despite how much it hurts her (so sad to see her cry when MC is ogling Sophia)

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Cracks me up how Chloe, MC, and Theo are all talking about "red flags" about how some e-girl might be their hacker... Meanwhile, MC literally just left the new girl at his desk with access to a restricted database all because she flirted with him a little bit. Not suspicious in the slightest!

breadfatherx

Formerly 'gokulnair'
Jan 6, 2024
Cracks me up how Chloe, MC, and Theo are all talking about "red flags" about how some e-girl might be their hacker... Meanwhile, MC literally just left the new girl at his desk with access to a restricted database all because she flirted with him a little bit. Not suspicious in the slightest!
I think he left her at the table because he was conflicted about his feelings regarding the new girl. And he knew Chloe would not approve.

But, it is definitely suspicious that their first major hack occurred after the new girl joined and nobody is questioning her and everyone is giving her free rein over tasks, just because she's a math wiz.

Reactions: Jericho85

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I think he left her at the table because he was conflicted about his feelings regarding the new girl. And he knew Chloe would not approve.

But, it is definitely suspicious that their first major hack occurred after the new girl joined and nobody is questioning her and everyone is giving her free rein over tasks, just because she's a math wiz.
Yeah, it's painfully obvious that she's up to something. She's simply using social engineering to get what she needs. When MC has an opportunity to bring it up to someone - such as to the shrink - it's very notable that he fails to mention the details about what she's been asking for or what he did give her access... or the fact that she didn't want him bringing it up to Chloe. I think the dev wanted to make her deception seem subtle, but it's made less subtle by omission of relevant dialogue when MC has a perfect opportunity for it. The MC in SHS made similar frustratingly avoidable and contrived goofs too.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes