1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

goofusdoofus

Dec 14, 2018
The way this thing is packed is shady as all hell.
It could be totally safe.....
but if it were, why would they bother with this level of obfuscation?

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Bahh Indeed -.-
The way this thing is packed is shady as all hell.
It could be totally safe.....
but if it were, why would they bother with this level of obfuscation?
What makes it even more suspicious is that is not advertized as english in dlsite and only sold 1 copy? WTF? :confused::unsure:
On itch.io will be released on 28 february ??? Did the dev release it here or on svscomics first???:confused:

edit: Add to the above the responses that he/she gave to yanfly when they accused the dev of code theft makes it even more shady.

Last edited:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
So is this game safe to play? Please answer.
my anti-virus detracted nothing, however when i scanned it in a site, it did give me a warning,

the dev look and sounds really shady, i would not trust him if i were you,

the game battle system & maze is really painful and not fun thanks to the TB system,
and your kinda forced to go throw with it in order to stand a chance against the final boss at the arena,

you must have really hate your customers in order for you to create something like this.

Last edited:

goofusdoofus

Dec 14, 2018
So is this game safe to play? Please answer.
No.
While we can't confirm that it contains malicious or undisclosed software.
It's deliberately structured in a way that prevents us from confirming that it is devoid of such content.

Run at your own risk, and sandbox the hell out of it.

Reactions: DBAV

kyubidan

Mar 27, 2018
it seems that everyone have the malware problems. But my laptop didn't detect any, and was playing just fine..
but, the problem is the semifinals is just impossible to me because this bitch just played 8/7 attack card which is i can't get in the store... Untitled.png

Reactions: AngryPro

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
it seems that everyone have the malware problems. But my laptop didn't detect any, and was playing just fine..
but, the problem is the semifinals is just impossible to me because this bitch just played 8/7 attack card which is i can't get in the store... View attachment 569607

there is a way to beat her,

you have use one of your weakest card as bait to the lowest far right,
she always falls for it, by dropping her strongest cards first,

the final arena lady is impossible, she has 9s & 10s cards as the majority of her cards,
you have to finish the maze in order to buy the strongest cards in the game---->good luck trying to get throw that self loathing shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peacekeepr

Blastyboy

Feb 20, 2018
And i can't even play the damn game i keep getting this "insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service message" every time i attempt to run the game even though it was working fine before anybody know what's wrong?

kyubidan

Mar 27, 2018
And i can't even play the damn game i keep getting this "insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service message" every time i attempt to run the game even though it was working fine before anybody know what's wrong?
you mean like this?
haha.png
In my case, I use Avira anti-virus on my laptop, and just disabled "Real-Time Protection" and there you go..

yabato

Feb 21, 2019
there is a way to beat her,

you have use one of your weakest card as bait to the lowest far right,
she always falls for it, by dropping her strongest cards first,

the final arena lady is impossible, she has 9s & 10s cards as the majority of her cards,
you have to finish the maze in order to buy the strongest cards in the game---->good luck trying to get throw that self loathing shit.
just finished the maze and the card trader does not have anything to go up against the final card boss, not sure what to do now

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote