1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
So just throwing this out there, my anti virus picked it up, I went ahead and quarantined and uninstalled it, took another sweep, found traces of virus again after completely removing it. Hard pass on this one, I don't recommend it.

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
Damn, wanted to play cause the character design went with what I liked but hot diggy dog does this seem like a sketchy shit. Honestly I wouldn't download even if your anti virus says it's safe.

jackespada

Aug 21, 2018
I'm stuck at the final duel, champion's card aren't sold by anyone. I already finished the maze and I haven't found Charlotte anywhere inside. What am I supposed to do? Where to find Charlotte? How to complete this game?

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
just finished the maze and the card trader does not have anything to go up against the final card boss, not sure what to do now
I'm stuck at the final duel, champion's card aren't sold by anyone. I already finished the maze and I haven't found Charlotte anywhere inside. What am I supposed to do? Where to find Charlotte? How to complete this game?
1583143228925.png

Reactions: dirtyc101

Durper

Jul 25, 2017
So, any word on what trigger antiviruses ? Malwarebytes seem to recognize game.exe itself as the virus, which is odd.

Cux

Mar 16, 2018
Im fine with a game that doesnt let you save whenever you want as long as it is programmed correctly. This shit crashes at boss battles sometimes i figured it has something with game engine memory overflowing so i try to beat one boss save close and open the game and keep playing. But the boss at 6 floor damn. I go for the fire head immediatelly to not waste time on the wings but it crashes everytime when i beat it and all its part are defeated. Seems i have to beat the 2 wings first and the flames they leave so that there are no more than 3 enemies fainting at the same time zzzzzz

Jul 1, 2017
Im fine with a game that doesnt let you save whenever you want as long as it is programmed correctly. This shit crashes at boss battles sometimes i figured it has something with game engine memory overflowing so i try to beat one boss save close and open the game and keep playing. But the boss at 6 floor damn. I go for the fire head immediatelly to not waste time on the wings but it crashes everytime when i beat it and all its part are defeated. Seems i have to beat the 2 wings first and the flames they leave so that there are no more than 3 enemies fainting at the same time zzzzzz
That is odd, I haven't run into any issues at all. I haven't crashed a single time playing this game. What I do not like is how the dev couldn't see the balance issues when he gave the last card battle boss +9&10 cards while the vendor herself only has one +9 card. Quite idiotic isn't it. Without +9&10 cards the last card battle will be impossible to clear. Anyway I hope he can add these cards to the vendor soon. Can't be that hard, all the assets are already there so its not like he needs new ones. But since I don't know and have never really worked with this engine before I can't for certain say that it is in fact easy to do. Hope the fix is on the way.

Reactions: Cux

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
So, any word on what trigger antiviruses ? Malwarebytes seem to recognize game.exe itself as the virus, which is odd.
1583504415801.png
dev claimed on discord that its false positive,
the dev is using Enigma Protector to protect .exe file which is making AV's go crazy,

ether-way for now its best to stay away, its still next to extremely impossible to beat the final arena boss,
you'll be working your ass all the way up to get stuck over a stupid Immersive realistic final arena fight designed against you.

Last edited:

Cux

Mar 16, 2018
That is odd, I haven't run into any issues at all. I haven't crashed a single time playing this game. What I do not like is how the dev couldn't see the balance issues when he gave the last card battle boss +9&10 cards while the vendor herself only has one +9 card. Quite idiotic isn't it. Without +9&10 cards the last card battle will be impossible to clear. Anyway I hope he can add these cards to the vendor soon. Can't be that hard, all the assets are already there so its not like he needs new ones. But since I don't know and have never really worked with this engine before I can't for certain say that it is in fact easy to do. Hope the fix is on the way.
You are absolutely right about that last boss card battle. I even went into the arena through the cell mate starting from floor one to the last all in one go in hopes of finding some secret to getting them lol . About the crashes its only specific on boss 6 the crash if you beat the head without beating the wings. I think now that it doesnt have to do with many enemies ko d at the same time since i beat other bosses with many parts all in one without it crashing, but due to the fact that when you ko the wings flames appear so if you beat the boss in one go through its head it seems the engine gets confused between finishing the battle and introducing new enemies in place of wings. For other crashes it happens randomly at rare times. Another crash i found is during the last 2 card fight bosses if you finish the battle in a tie without getting or losing any cards the game hangs cause it expects a card switch lol

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
View attachment 578427
dev claimed on discord that its false positive,
the dev is using Enigma Protector to protect .exe file which is making AV's go crazy,

ether-way for now its best to stay away, its still next to extremely impossible to beat the final arena boss,
you'll be working your ass all the way up to get stuck over a stupid Immersive realistic final arena fight designed against you.
Strange... because on my report, Microsoft's final determination is that is malware.
virus.JPG

pavilion76

Mar 26, 2019
Wow, this sketchy AF. I have a virtual machine that I pipe everything in through a shared folder that stays shut most of the time. But this time, it refuses to even run in a virtualized environment. It an't worth the risk.

Durper

Jul 25, 2017
Strange... because on my report, Microsoft's final determination is that is malware.
View attachment 578940
Why would someone take so much effort to make the whole maps and...supposedly copy and insert RPGMaker scripts just to make a virus carrier tho ? Either we're dealing with the most backward "criminal" around, or there's something genuinely wrong with that anti virtualization thing.

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Why would someone take so much effort to make the whole maps and...supposedly copy and insert RPGMaker scripts just to make a virus carrier tho ? Either we're dealing with the most backward "criminal" around, or there's something genuinely wrong with that anti virtualization thing.
You are asking wrong questions.
1st. The copy that was released was released on svscomics and here before it was even released to the stores (only 1 copy was sold at that time and that was the japanese version on dlsite and not the english one). Is the copy that we have the same as on the legit sites?

2nd. Even if the dev wanted to protect the program and the images/data/etc. He could use the highest protection of enigma protector without using/enforcing anti-sandbox and anti-virtualization techniqes. Why did he choose to add anti-sandbox/antivritualization protection?

3rd. the non enumareting files feature is not enforced on all the containers (only the game.exe and pack1.dat). pack2.dat and pack3.dat containers allows enumarating the files. Usually the devs want to protect their work = images and data/scripts and not the game engine and the rtp files.

4th. If what he says is true and Microsoft removed/cleared his game.exe from the virus definitions, why does it trigger as malware on my submission?
If both are true, then it means that they are different exes; his is clean while the one here is not.

Anyway, if you want to see what it happens in your system you can use procmon and monitor the activity of that game.exe

ps. the antiviruses programs react at the 1st evb4F9E.tmp and not at the 2nd "evb49FF.tmp" (1st and 2nd have random names on every run). Here you can find a detailed report of what the game.exe does

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote