3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Justin9989

Oct 28, 2018
My elections keep messing up. Says main election like 2 or 3 times on the calendar but no election takes place. Any help is appreciated.

Neofolis

Aug 15, 2022
NutInShell is mostly right. Pay close attention to what they say about the law when you ask. The wording matters. There's 6 answers: will vote, will probably vote, is leaning towards, is leaning against, will probably vote against, and will vote against. The most extreme ones have no ambiguity. They will vote that way. If they say they will probably vote then you can stop swaying them at that time as they should vote that way most times. So concentrate on swaying those that are leaning.

Note that with enough time you can sway someone that says "will vote against it" to change it to "will probably vote against it". But I would take a lot.
My point was that I had two commissioners saying "will vote" not "will probably vote" for Dancers Allowed during the part where they were deciding which law to vote on next and neither voted for Dancers Allowed. I assumed this is because the laws they actually voted on were also "will vote", but were more "will vote" if you like. So essentially to guarantee them voting to select the law you want you also need to sway them away from the law they were previously voting on until it is not "will vote".

Edit: I just remembered you can't sway them away from a law, so you'd have to keep swaying them towards the law you want even after they reach "will vote", assuming the law they were previously voting on was also "will vote".

Last edited:
Reactions: TotalFluke

Büchel

Oct 2, 2017
Would it be possible to make the letter code (which is included in the character info) visible on the map?
so that the regions can be better recognized

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Could someone post the cheat console command that enables all the jobs from day 1? I've been restarting this game a lot to roll new chars and I don't want to go through the entire Dominion vote rig all over again.

lineguy74

Sep 26, 2020
Okay I'm having a problem I want to hire certain people that are listed as unemployed but every time I ask they say they are currently working a job so can't. On their info sheet it does say unemployed so what is the problem thank you?

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
My elections keep messing up. Says main election like 2 or 3 times on the calendar but no election takes place. Any help is appreciated.
Did you install the patch that was posted in the thread last week? It should have a fix for a common cause for that problem.

Would it be possible to make the letter code (which is included in the character info) visible on the map?
so that the regions can be better recognized
Makes sense. Will add it to the list of things to work on.

Okay I'm having a problem I want to hire certain people that are listed as unemployed but every time I ask they say they are currently working a job so can't. On their info sheet it does say unemployed so what is the problem thank you?
That shouldn't happen. Can you give me the exact message they say when you ask them to interview?

Why can i only propose a relationship to my sister?
I don't understand. You can't do anything with your sister other than propose a relationship to her or you can only propose a relationship to your sister?

Reactions: Büchel

lineguy74

Sep 26, 2020
That shouldn't happen. Can you give me the exact message they say when you ask them to interview?
Yeah during the day when I ask the unemployed to meet up they reply "Sorry, I'm at work. I can't leave". When I do get consider them for a job they reply "You give a list of positions...... However, she says that she can't as she just started working in a new job and feels that she needs to give it some more time to be fair."

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
the girl that asks you to help her quit her job doesn't really quit her job, instead she quits and be rehired on the spot or something so if she works somewhere she is working there for good because whenever I try hiring her she says that she started working recently, and the club owner also give me the rumor that she quit her job working for them

ssynergy

May 29, 2020
Did you install the patch that was posted in the thread last week? It should have a fix for a common cause for that problem.

Makes sense. Will add it to the list of things to work on.

I don't understand. You can't do anything with your sister other than propose a relationship to her or you can only propose a relationship to your sister?
I can't propose to anyone else.
also, this is unrelated btw, when i try to recognise good work from most employees, it doesn't work. the button doesn't do anything. after clicking it about 5-6 times a time period passes with no other results than that.

HungKongPfui

Mar 25, 2024
Yeah during the day when I ask the unemployed to meet up they reply "Sorry, I'm at work. I can't leave". When I do get consider them for a job they reply "You give a list of positions...... However, she says that she can't as she just started working in a new job and feels that she needs to give it some more time to be fair."
I have noticed this once or twice with club owners just after their club went bust or a city commissioner who just lost his seat. It usually stopped for me after two or three days and I could hire them normally. Maybe some form of timer running for their old job that makes them think they are still working even tho they are unemployed?

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes