3.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Baneusprime

Aug 3, 2018
can you tell me pls how you did it?
Open your save file in a text editor (preferably Notepad++). Search for your character name. Look for the Health tag in the character line, and then edit it back to 100.

Note: you can change every character skill and stat in this line, as well as adjusting the amount of money you have on hand.

TheKing93

May 18, 2017
Open your save file in a text editor (preferably Notepad++). Search for your character name. Look for the Health tag in the character line, and then edit it back to 100.

Note: you can change every character skill and stat in this line, as well as adjusting the amount of money you have on hand.
i tryed but i cant see anything , it looks like ägypt hyroglyph ^^

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Is there a way to heal your character? I went down to 0 health after a fight with the gang guys and it stops you being able to talk to people properly. It never seem to go back up after resting for several days, and I couldn't see an option in the medical center, so I ended up editing the save file to fix it.
As josephinewaters said you can go to the clinic to get treatment and talk to someone that works there so you get the option to treat injuries. You will heal on your own eventually, but going to the clinic heals like 3x faster if it's a nurse and 6x faster if you get lucky and there's a doctor working there. Depending on how bad your injuries are you may need to go there several times every few days to complete the treatment.

Reactions: abudirka

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Just received a message for a potential employee indicating she has a college degree in business administration........... and discovered that this type of information is seen nowhere when I look at the detail of the NPC.

Would it be possible to add so important informations if the NPC detail?

More generally we are submerged with informations having no interest and/or no use (eye color, hair length, .... I'm surprised there is no ear size and nose length...) but often we miss the important informations.

Perhaps you could remove some items not used because it's really frustrating when you hang out of have sex to try to get some useful informations and when you see at the end of the session you only know that she dislike bald people with brown eyes and she like running and sleeping nude :cry:

Aug 1, 2019
as far as I can tell, every time I hire a person it prevents me from filling any of the other empty positions until I upgrade or build a room to add more jobs

ghost by the lake

Sep 5, 2019
suggestion ~ instead of naming char folders by numbers (ex. scw1,scw2) why dont you do it by race/ethnicity (not tryna be racist) but it makes it easier to sort/add/remove images.. ngl i go in a remove what i dont like.. great game btw.

reedster84

Mar 28, 2021
I dont know if this has been asked, I didnt see it. What are the max numbers of employees you can have? I seemed to have maxed out at 55. The option to build more rooms has vanished (I am assuming it will return once certain laws are passed). Is there a future way to increase employees, or is 55 the max? Thank you.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Some things I personaly consider as non-coherent in the gameplay:

- I'm a club manager, I have some vacant slots for job, I encounter someone and .... I can't propose her a job if there I did not tag the job as "available"! Weird!!! Who is the manager, me or my computer?

- I have a young girls recruited as a janitor, I consider she have all the required physical and sexual abilities to be later a good hostess or more and ...... I can only train her endurance and strenght because she is a janitor! See suggestion below.

- I can have a serious encounter with a girl and can discuss with her to know her more..... Only if she is a commisionner and engage the discussion on speaking of laws!? WTF?

- I can hang out with a girl in a dinner ....... and must wait for random events to come from the sky to eventually get a random information! It's clear I really feel like a dominant club manager :rolleyes:

More generally there are too much interactions depending of random events and not enough options for the player to manage and manipulate people. I feel like a puppet in the game...

Suggestion concerning the training process :
1/ Create a little office room supporting 1 NPC with a job of "trainee" where you can train her to any job you have access (depending of the rooms you have in the club). Eventually add the abilities (honor, happiness , focus ...) to the list of what can be trained.
2/ Later in the game add another room to do the same for sexual abilities.

Bug?
I can train a girl without knowing the value of her attribute and after training I don't know the attribute. Weird... 2 choices would be more coherent :
1/ I don't know the initial attribute so I can't train her (more and more grinding required)
2/ After training her I know the attribute (more rational and interesting)

Last edited:

lallygagged

Aug 2, 2020
It looks like there might be an error in the Jobs.txt file for the lifeguard. There's an extra number near the end. It should end with three values after the qualifications, but there are four values.

Should end like this:
... qualifications importance title work_loc

Looks like this:
lifeguard "Lifeguard" - club 1 1 swim 18 h 30000 50000 0 4 endu:0.5,honor:0.2,comp:0.2,focus:0.1 1 4 "" -

Please tell me if I've got it all wrong here.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Just received a message for a potential employee indicating she has a college degree in business administration........... and discovered that this type of information is seen nowhere when I look at the detail of the NPC.

Would it be possible to add so important informations if the NPC detail?

More generally we are submerged with informations having no interest and/or no use (eye color, hair length, .... I'm surprised there is no ear size and nose length...) but often we miss the important informations.

Perhaps you could remove some items not used because it's really frustrating when you hang out of have sex to try to get some useful informations and when you see at the end of the session you only know that she dislike bald people with brown eyes and she like running and sleeping nude :cry:
It's weird because some people have actually asked to show hair/eye color. College degree was a recent addition to the game so it's not shown but I agree it should be. Will look into it. However, these useless information is part of the game. It creates more rounded characters that some may appreciate. And most "useless" information does have some use. Disliking bald people/brown eyes could explain why she's not attracted to you if you are bald and have brown eyes. And running tells you she's likely to be healthier than others/like to work out which means she may appreciate a gym membership gift and sleeping nude is a huge hint that she may like to wear revealing clothes too so may make for a good stripper. It's all connected.

as far as I can tell, every time I hire a person it prevents me from filling any of the other empty positions until I upgrade or build a room to add more jobs
I'm going to need more details. Do you have enough lockers? Does the button to post jobs appears and tells you can't or does it not appear?

suggestion ~ instead of naming char folders by numbers (ex. scw1,scw2) why dont you do it by race/ethnicity (not tryna be racist) but it makes it easier to sort/add/remove images.. ngl i go in a remove what i dont like.. great game btw.
That would have added a lot of complexity with the various image packs are released. If I had to do it all over again I would have likely used another system (not quite your suggestion), but something that made it easier to find images. But it's too late now to change that.

I dont know if this has been asked, I didnt see it. What are the max numbers of employees you can have? I seemed to have maxed out at 55. The option to build more rooms has vanished (I am assuming it will return once certain laws are passed). Is there a future way to increase employees, or is 55 the max? Thank you.
I believe 55 is the max with the unmodified settings (12x4 for lockers + 6 for the lounge and 1 for the owner if my math is correct)

Some things I personaly consider as non-coherent in the gameplay:

- I'm a club manager, I have some vacant slots for job, I encounter someone and .... I can't propose her a job if there I did not tag the job as "available"! Weird!!! Who is the manager, me or my computer?

- I have a young girls recruited as a janitor, I consider she have all the required physical and sexual abilities to be later a good hostess or more and ...... I can only train her endurance and strenght because she is a janitor! See suggestion below.

- I can have a serious encounter with a girl and can discuss with her to know her more..... Only if she is a commisionner and engage the discussion on speaking of laws!? WTF?

- I can hang out with a girl in a dinner ....... and must wait for random events to come from the sky to eventually get a random information! It's clear I really feel like a dominant club manager :rolleyes:

More generally there are too much interactions depending of random events and not enough options for the player to manage and manipulate people. I feel like a puppet in the game...

Suggestion concerning the training process :
1/ Create a little office room supporting 1 NPC with a job of "trainee" where you can train her to any job you have access (depending of the rooms you have in the club). Eventually add the abilities (honor, happiness , focus ...) to the list of what can be trained.
2/ Later in the game add another room to do the same for sexual abilities.

Bug?
I can train a girl without knowing the value of her attribute and after training I don't know the attribute. Weird... 2 choices would be more coherent :
1/ I don't know the initial attribute so I can't train her (more and more grinding required)
2/ After training her I know the attribute (more rational and interesting)
Some of the things you call incoherent are for creating challenging game play. This is a game and there's a lot of unrealistic things. But there are plenty of ways to manipulate people. There can always be more of course and more will be added. Training is too overpowered as it is and allowing you to train people before putting them on the job would be too big of a cheat.

As for knowing the skills... this is a bit confusing. The skill that it shows you when you set up the training its your guess at their skill based on some other factors. This is also what's used to calculate job skill when you don't know the individual components and many other things. Your intelligence, focus and closeness to the target are all factors on how good your guess is. During a successful training session you can learn the true skill.

It looks like there might be an error in the Jobs.txt file for the lifeguard. There's an extra number near the end. It should end with three values after the qualifications, but there are four values.

Should end like this:
... qualifications importance title work_loc

Looks like this:
lifeguard "Lifeguard" - club 1 1 swim 18 h 30000 50000 0 4 endu:0.5,honor:0.2,comp:0.2,focus:0.1 1 4 "" -

Please tell me if I've got it all wrong here.
Yep, that's wrong. Good catch. I had already fixed it on the master version so I must have fixed this since the last update. The 1 is wrong, you can remove it.

Reactions: lallygagged

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Here are a few image sets I put together.
Cool, thanks for sharing!

Note that if you want these to show up in your game you need to update the image_modules entry in the user_config.dat file. If you don't have the entry, add this line:

image_modules string scw,nyb

If you have the entry, add

,nyb

to the end of the line (with no spaces after the previous value)

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
It's weird because some people have actually asked to show hair/eye color. College degree was a recent addition to the game so it's not shown but I agree it should be. Will look into it. However, these useless information is part of the game. It creates more rounded characters that some may appreciate. And most "useless" information does have some use. Disliking bald people/brown eyes could explain why she's not attracted to you if you are bald and have brown eyes. And running tells you she's likely to be healthier than others/like to work out which means she may appreciate a gym membership gift and sleeping nude is a huge hint that she may like to wear revealing clothes too so may make for a good stripper. It's all connected.
I agree that the more the NPCs are detailled and the more the game is good but there are 2 problems.

1/ As the dev of a game with a similar system for show NPCs I can be sure you will be very limited on the images. Imagine for example the number of pictures you would need to represent all sex positions and it's the same for all details on any NPC, seriously having an idea of the models available for Automatic1111 or ComfyUI I consider your work is very great for the clothes representations :)
The more there will be details and the more the game will go ti be a textual visual sim date, as many and as I'm not an english native it's not my cup of tea to concentrate too much on text.

2/ A lot of the datas we speak of are not available or are hard to decrypt for a non english native too.
- How can I know if "don't like brown eyes" have an impact if I don't know what is the color of my own eyes?
- "Ht:6-6 Wt:309 Fat 51 Fit 100 Hips 42 Penis 100" is for sure easyly understandable for anyone who know well the measurement system used but as it's not mine I sink :p . For me " Tall / Fat / Curvy / Fit / Large Hips / Huge penis / Short white hair" would be far more understandable...

But it will perhaps be better when in game documentation will be more advanced, so will see.

Some of the things you call incoherent are for creating challenging game play. This is a game and there's a lot of unrealistic things. But there are plenty of ways to manipulate people. There can always be more of course and more will be added. Training is too overpowered as it is and allowing you to train people before putting them on the job would be too big of a cheat.

As for knowing the skills... this is a bit confusing. The skill that it shows you when you set up the training its your guess at their skill based on some other factors. This is also what's used to calculate job skill when you don't know the individual components and many other things. Your intelligence, focus and closeness to the target are all factors on how good your guess is. During a successful training session you can learn the true skill.
I did not speak of unrealistic things but thinks that seems to me non-coherent between them, for example beeing able to discuss in depth with a commisionner but not with any other NPC, and the fact that player is not a manager but a rookie waiting to godly events from the sky to get informations...

Advancing in a game only prying the rng god and grinding can be called a "challenge", why not, in my definition of a challence there is some part of strategy but I can be false.

"During a successful training session you can learn the true skill."

Definitly no in the version I play and I consider these bold texts as bugs.
- I don't know the value of "Strength" and "Endurance" when I look at the NPC detail of a janitor
- I propose a training and I see the values for "Strength" and "Endurance" in the dialog
- I choose to train "Endurance" and after the training I don't know the value of "Endurance" lookin at the NPC detail

But to be positive you do some good job compared to most games here and the game in fun and interesting, even if sometime frustratting :)

Continue the good job.

Note : having a girls shooting "Oh yes I like to be fingered"during sex is not surprising but having one shooting "Oh yes I like Business Management" can be disturbing and personnaly I'm not sure it would not make my dick going flat... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
So I got rid of the MC's home for now. I also don't want girlfriends hanging out in the office all the time either so don't want them moving in there. I need a better solution. Which will likely involve them living in the club, but having a bedroom, kitchen, etc. But will see. The potential to upgrade your own home is an element I hadn't considered and it's intriguing.
You can extend the idea to integrate some sort of a motel construction with the objective to rent rooms to acquintances. You could also in the same way have the construction of a dormitory reserved to employees with a low rent.

Reactions: TotalFluke
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes