3.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Justin9989

Oct 28, 2018
Did you install the patch that was posted in the thread last week? It should have a fix for a common cause for that problem.

Makes sense. Will add it to the list of things to work on.

That shouldn't happen. Can you give me the exact message they say when you ask them to interview?

I don't understand. You can't do anything with your sister other than propose a relationship to her or you can only propose a relationship to your sister?
Seems better now. I have another one though. See below on a new post.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Sorry about that. It's something like an elementary teacher feels when they see the little runts running on the edges of balcony where should n't :3

Btw if you want you can place the mega folder in the thread's OP Like "fan made girl packs" section. i'll try later asking previous creators permission to add their work in the folder for new visitors to find them easier too.

EDIT: Speaking about the log i forgot to mention. the original scw download had the amateur.tfel file into "owner actions" folder and the patch you released last had it into "events" .
The outcome would be if you tried to simply extract and replace the files, to duplicate this one and read only the last (that would be the old one).
What folder should be in ?
I‘ll add the community pack links area with the next update.

As for the amateur.tfl file it should be under owner actions. Since I manually created the patch zip I probably copied it to the wrong directory. That sucks. Because they are on different directories there’s no way to predict which will be read last (and thus be the one thats used). Thats going to cause all kinds of issues moving forward. Delete the older one and the corresponding runtime/tfo file as well. Will need to come up with a way to clean this up in the next release.

the option to check photos doesn't appear unless you have a saved photo, like someone sends you a selfie or you take a picture of someone masturbating
There will be a fix for that on the next release.

TheHalfWit

Oct 8, 2022
I was looking back through earlier comments trying to find a solution to the bug I've found where parts of the screen are cutoff or missing. Text on the left side of the screen, help button and revealing on the right. My resolution is 1920x1200 and there isn't a way to adjust resolution in game.

Screenshot 2024-06-06 162722.png

So I tried adding this as a shortcut argument -screen-width 1920 -screen-height 1080

Screenshot 2024-06-06 163303.png

And it worked. Unfortunately it only works on launch, first time you exit fullscreen it reverts until launched again.

Xxxsms00

Nov 15, 2021
How can you control the ratio of white/black/asian/arab/hispanic chicks? I rarely encounter Asian chicks and too many black chicks some playthroughs.. not personal.. just attracted to Asian and Hispanic chicks personally..

Second, no discord?

Lastly, how do u read books? passing time in library? I don't see a specific button to read books either at home or in the library. Any other ways to improve stats beyond books?

Reactions: caralho24
Jun 14, 2019
Also how do u improve ur skills? how do u read books? just by passing time in the library?
No, no, you read your book everywhere. It just takes time (most probably more with low intelligence). Live your life in the game, work, flirt, sleep, recruit, etc. - and sooner or later you will get an event that you've finished your book.

With a close to maximum intelligence, it takes about a week to read one book. (There are some randomness, so never an exact amount of time slots.)

Xxxsms00

Nov 15, 2021
Ah that makes more sense.. I keep intelligence too low.. found my problem.. thx. I usually get courage first. I'll reprioritize that grouping.

Phenixe

Jan 19, 2018
is there a reasonable explanation why this little game (1,38GB) is dumping my little SSD full? i never encountered such a behaviour with any game or program. i only have 14GB left free on my hard disk and everytime i play strip club wars my SSD runs full until i recieve a pop-up from windows that theres not enough free space left. than other programs (spotify, steam, browser) are closing and finaly this game is closing (crashing) too. all without any warning. seriously!: what is this game doing??? it ONLY happens when this game is active! i checked my SSD after all closings. 0,0...GB free space left. all i can do is to restart my pc. than i have my 14GB free space back.

TheHalfWit

Oct 8, 2022
is there a reasonable explanation why this little game (1,38GB) is dumping my little SSD full? i never encountered such a behaviour with any game or program. i only have 14GB left free on my hard disk and everytime i play strip club wars my SSD runs full until i recieve a pop-up from windows that theres not enough free space left. than other programs (spotify, steam, browser) are closing and finaly this game is closing (crashing) too. all without any warning. seriously!: what is this game doing??? it ONLY happens when this game is active! i checked my SSD after all closings. 0,0...GB free space left. all i can do is to restart my pc. than i have my 14GB free space back.
I‘m pretty sure that’s your page file getting filled. I hadn’t noticed that myself, but checked and found that I got 22gb of disk space back after closing the game.

I normally keep around 200gb free because this is not the first game I’ve run into with that behavior.

Phenixe

Jan 19, 2018
I‘m pretty sure that’s your page file getting filled. I hadn’t noticed that myself, but checked and found that I got 22gb of disk space back after closing the game.

I normally keep around 200gb free because this is not the first game I’ve run into with that behavior.
22GB used by this little game??? wow... just wow...

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes