3.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
How long before you can hire someone after they "just started a new job"? There's a bartender (my sister) from another club I've been trying to hire for months and she keeps saying she just "started a new job" when she got hired there a few days after the game started.

Or what would be the best way to cheat her out of that job without breaking anything?

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
How long before you can hire someone after they "just started a new job"? There's a bartender (my sister) from another club I've been trying to hire for months and she keeps saying she just "started a new job" when she got hired there a few days after the game started.

Or what would be the best way to cheat her out of that job without breaking anything?
90 days.
I don't remember where I saw that.

Unfortunately, you can only see that stat for workers in competitors clubs.
For people working in the city, i haven't found how long they had been working.

Reactions: Orlox

Kuroke

Mar 2, 2018
I've started on a work shifts concept twice now and have abandoned it because it's too complex and honestly doesn't solve the problem. If both your bartenders take off the same day, you just have to step up and do it yourself. If that becomes a problem get workers that like to work more and are less lazy (high greed, high will power). Restroom attendants and janitors don't generate immediate revenue so no need to worry about it.
The first time it happened I got a prompt leading me to the bathroom to let me know there was a pipe burst and my club sustained damage which closed it for 3 days. It also said if I had restroom attendants/janitors this might not happen. Looking through the chat log, both attendants and 1/3 janitors took that day off. I was just curious if there was an easy fix with days off since you already had it so that people who shared mutual jobs couldn't take breaks(or require permission) at the same time in the game.

Again not a big deal, It's my fault for not paying attention to the amount of maintenance needed. I got kinda lax about it after hiring janitors.

You should get a popup when your contest is about to start. When you schedule it, make sure it shows up in the calendar. You don't need the revealing clothing law to have them. So if they are not triggering there could be some issue that's preventing them. I'm not sure what it would be. I'll take a closer look to see what could be causing this but this is the first report of this issue I've seen.
It seems to have fixed itself after the revealing clothing law(in club) passed or the open club all days/nights. After those laws were passed I started getting the prompt for other clubs and then when I scheduled the next contest it worked(had to wait to schedule due to the once a month).

qwertzasdfyx

Mar 1, 2019
looks like im missing number 6, any help?
Number 6 is Anri Okita. It is not finished yet since I‘m having trouble finding satisfactory pics with a business outfit, especially the more formal one… I have very limited image editing skills so I need one without a cut off arm or too much watermarks etc.

caralho24

Sep 17, 2018
Number 6 is Anri Okita. It is not finished yet since I‘m having trouble finding satisfactory pics with a business outfit, especially the more formal one… I have very limited image editing skills so I need one without a cut off arm or too much watermarks etc.
You had me fooled man, ur work is fantastic !

jsas66

Jan 22, 2018
Total Fluke, you are doing a great job with this game. Not just in developing it, as your updates are coming regularly, but troubleshooting the problems of the players.

In many games, when someone posts a problem they are having, the dev, even if they respond, usually say something like, "it shouldn't be doing that" and leave it at that.

You are different. You try to solve each of the problems, even telling a player to DM you a game log so you can figure it out. You seem to know that many, like me, aren't developers and don't know much about actual coding.

IM pretty far into my current game, going back to the "d" version.

Maybe I'll start a new game eventually, but Im keeping going with this one. I probably have more employees than all of the other clubs combined, so I'm winning the "strip club wars". lol

One of the things I find humorous is when watching a contest in another club, it seems that most of the contestants now are my employees. And I get the message, "shouldn't she be at work"? I haven't figured out where to unpack an image pack created by another user yet, but I'll get there eventually.

Thanks again! keep it up!

Xxxsms00

Nov 15, 2021
Total Fluke, you are doing a great job with this game. Not just in developing it, as your updates are coming regularly, but troubleshooting the problems of the players.

In many games, when someone posts a problem they are having, the dev, even if they respond, usually say something like, "it shouldn't be doing that" and leave it at that.

You are different. You try to solve each of the problems, even telling a player to DM you a game log so you can figure it out. You seem to know that many, like me, aren't developers and don't know much about actual coding.

IM pretty far into my current game, going back to the "d" version.

Maybe I'll start a new game eventually, but Im keeping going with this one. I probably have more employees than all of the other clubs combined, so I'm winning the "strip club wars". lol

One of the things I find humorous is when watching a contest in another club, it seems that most of the contestants now are my employees. And I get the message, "shouldn't she be at work"? I haven't figured out where to unpack an image pack created by another user yet, but I'll get there eventually.

Thanks again! keep it up!
Unpacking other image packs and adding them to the game is easy. All you have to do is add the first three letters of the image pack into the config file and add it after scw with a coma and no spaces.. there is a tutorial on how the image system works and it's in there also. Here is mine.. I have all the image packs in this thread. I think if u add this line into the user config any image pack that you want from this thread will be covered.

image_modules string scw,crc,nyb,exp,ccw,gar

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Also, since this is a sim game, a setting to fine-tune race probability in config.dat or settings would be a nice QOL to have. You already have it for M/F, after all. Same thing with age and BMI. I don't mind a few fat or old girls occasionally, but not this many.

Barring that, what file(s) in the game dictate what percentage of the population are spawned as thin, curvy, black, white, etc?
The race settings (i.e. prob a character is of a given race) is on the regions.txt file. It's not mean to be modified caused it's tied to the images available. For example, if you make 25% of the population asian there won't be enough images of Asian characters and you'll be getting the default (masked) images in no time. Thus those percentages have to be close to the image distribution.

As for the age and body shape those are driven from the images. There's no data file that controls those occurrences. So when a character is added we assign an image and then from the image we set things like the age, body shape, breast size, etc. In a few cases we do it the other way around, when we start with a specific physical requirements and then find the image that best matches it. But that's for characters created for a specific purpose or job. College students are created younger of course and commissioners/club owners tend to be older. The gym worker tends to be in good shape, the siblings should have similar characteristics to the MC, etc. But there's no good way to make the population on average skinnier or younger.

TotalFluke
there is an extension for a1111/forge to remove backgrounds called ' RemBG'. It actually works really well. It is found in the extras tab after you install it.

Thanks. I do use that extension. It's a huge life saver cause removing backgrounds via other methods is much worse.

90 days usually. Note however, that changing positions within the same club resets the 90 days. The AI tends to move reassign jobs quite a bit. It wasn't meant to work that way, but until I fix that that's how it works. So check the other club employee listing and that should tell you how much longer you need to wait.

To cheat around that you will need to modify the save file. I don't like to tell people how to do that because it's very easy to screw things up and ruin your game. Specially if you are not familiar working with these types of files. But if you must do that, you will need to get the job id from the person's line (it's the 16th field) and then find the Job line for that job id. Then you can change the start date (it's the next to last field) to a low number (2160 is Jan 1 2024 when the game begins and each day is 6 values so make it 1500 or so and it should be fine.). In any event, before you try it, make sure you have a second version of the save file just in case.

Reactions: Orlox

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Bro....
Please do something about straight women suddenly deciding to autonomously fuck dudes in the ass during sex, I feel like Loves Giving Anal should be a rarity among ALL female characters, unless this is a precursor to TS content! So many reloads and days worth of progress lost when that happens!:HideThePain:

feuer

Jun 19, 2017
There's not much. During a sex scene you can force yourself on someone if they don't want to. And there's the option to drug them as well. And maybe a scene or two when you can have your way with someone who is passed out. But as the following post explains you need to enable it in the config file.
Thank you for the reply. I would love to see a dynamic expansion of this part of the game.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
In a few cases we do it the other way around, when we start with a specific physical requirements and then find the image that best matches it. But that's for characters created for a specific purpose or job. College students are created younger of course and commissioners/club owners tend to be older. The gym worker tends to be in good shape, the siblings should have similar characteristics to the MC, etc. But there's no good way to make the population on average skinnier or younger.
So if I modify the archetypes.txt, for each archetype to have a max age of, say, 30, would that make the population younger?

Or if I change the % chance of 'college' from 30 to ~300, that would also add relatively more young people to the world?

And if i likewise increased the beauty modifier of each archetypes by ~50, would that make the average bmi less fat?

Jun 14, 2019
people don't apply for jobs even i posted job offers what to do ?
Wait and walk the city.

In the beginning, the unemployed pool is small, and the fame of your club even smaller, so there is rarely a new application. Wait and hope (or wait one week and then load your save and do it again, the RNG is strong in this game). Sooner or later someone will apply or your sibling will send someone.

In the meantime, walk in the city (meadows, gym), try to find unemployed people. (Whoever has already a job, won't hear you out in the beginning.) But when the game send you someone via sibling/application, they have at least the minimal stats for the job, an umemployed you find could have wrong stats for the work so they say 'no' because of this.

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes