3.60 star(s) 15 Votes

ssynergy

May 29, 2020
How to change the attraction of the sister ?, It stays at -100 and how to activate incest ?
1718708056537.png
delete 'incest' on the 'taboos string line' so it only says racism and noncon

after that, talk to you sister a bunch of times and change her opinion so she start liking or loving incest

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
How does the interview work?

The first interview I had was supposed to happen in the morning, but the interviewee came around noon.
Now, i finally have someone answering the job offer. Same thing, was supposed to come for the interview in the morning, it is now noon, he didn't come and he doesn't appear anymore on the calandar.

Jul 18, 2023
TotalFluke sorry to be a bother but even in the new update (0.5f), I still can't propose to anyone other than my sister(s).
this might be because i have incest taboo on, i also have noncon on. just so you know...

EDIT:
I just checked in a completly fresh game, without any taboos on i can't propose to anyone. not even my sister.
You have to have known them for two calendar months, except for your sister who you've known all your life.

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
herbz if i set incest : true and talk several times with the sister and then several times try to change her opinion so she start liking or loving incest then this happens...Really no idea anymore what i did wrong and the attraction stays at -69

Last edited:

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
What ai model(s) do you use?

on another note, if you are going to separate the girls into packs, please provide a preview image of each girl so we know if we wanna DL it or not.
Not quite sure what you mean by model but I use mostly the checkpoint for females. I've tried others but always come back to this one as it seems to be the best one for generating all types of characters.

What determines the current capacity for private dances? At the moment I have 4 private rooms and a listed capacity of 5 with a lot of strippers. Is that just an off-by-one error considering that in the facilities list each one only supports one customer?
The private room has room for one dancer/customer at a time. Each private room session is scheduled for 30 minutes and each time period is roughly 2.5 hours, so that's 5 customers in a time period.

If this has already been asked & answered, sorry ahead of time. But are there any plans/possibility of adding short videos or gifs in the game?
Not with the current state of AI generation. When things in that front change I'll revisit but at this time it's not possible.

Thanks for replying and for supporting those in here that really love this game.

As I remember, I have a play through that early in the game (Jan 8th) I got a girl friend(GF). Through out the game I turned down all flirts, flashings, and dates until I noticed that I was taking negative hits for 'turned me down' regarding dates. So I figured that I could remain faithful by going on dates and not kissing any at the end of the date. If a girl offered to hug me, I would accept as it's not the same as kissing in my eyes. Anyway, after about 6 months(Sep) I noticed I had a couple of NPC's had 'Is Unfaithful' with a fairly large negative value like between -3.9 and as high as 8.5. I can definitively say without any doubts that at no time did I engage in any kissing or furthering any actions with any date I went on. Sorry I can't be more definitive but I only notice these things after the fact. Although I now play closer attention. :cool:

In this play through I was hoping to be asked to be engaged and then marry. But that's not happened after 14 game months.

On a different topic:
I have another play through were the Commissioner Election is broken. It appears that when the Primary Vote comes up the vote does not happen and instead is pushed out by exactly 1 week. However it is no longer called Primary Vote but instead is now just Vote. I think the bug is in the Primary Vote loop and maybe caused by Donating to a Campaign the day before the election. Eventually I have 3 election votes on the same day for a single commissioner vote repeating every week.

Could you please explain 'Secrets' to me in detail. Please....
The play through where I have a GF from early in the game and have been faithful has other NPC's that have 'Small Secret -2.1', 'Big Secret -7.9'. I assume this is my GF doing something behind my back and if so shouldn't the negative be directed at her instead of me???

Thanks again for a great game and taking the time to respond to your users. I really appreciate it.
I'm not sure why you would be getting the "Is Unfaithful" modifier in that case. That gets added when you cheat with somebody and then that somebody shares that info with someone else that cares about you being faithful or not. Then they get the modifier. I don't see a way to get it without cheating. It is a tough one to see where it comes from because it can show up months after the fact on someone completely unrelated to the cheating event.

Getting engaged/marry is not available to the MC at this time.

I'll look further into the election bug. I have seen some weirdness with missing votes but usually the fix themselves on the next elections.

Secrets are things that someone learns about someone else. What they are is irrelevant but they are things others may not like and carry a negative opinion. For example, when you search someone's locker you can learn a secret of the locker owner. Small/medium/big just means how big a negative modifier they are. Bartenders also learn secrets from their customers - they get drunk and say something they shouldn't. And finally, there's the interaction that makes up a rumor about someone. This also creates a secret about someone (even though it's false). The whole point of this is to create another way to generate negative opinions and not have to come up with a bunch of specific secrets and making sure they match everyone's personality.

Thank you for the details! I'm aware of the cheatsheet, which is where I got those function names. I meant to use them to do some digging why one of my gf wouldn't strip past stage 1 in amateur contest. She has traits like public nudity, public sex, protstituion, etc., 100 impression score. I played with ama_cont_nude in save files from 1.0 to 9.0 and it doesn't seem to have an effect.
ama_cont_nude tracks how often someone has competed in a nude amateur contest (when nudity is allowed). It's mostly used to determine their skill, the more they've done it they better they are and the better their odds of winning. It doesn't factor into how far they are willing to undress. If they like public nudity they should be willing to be topless at the very least. But honestly I probably have spent more time trying to figure out why certain characters won't undress than any other AI action. Lewdness and greed are also factors (if they have low greed they won't care enough to do it).

will it be possible to implement images of sex scenes?
Possible yes, but very unlikely. We probably need the AI generation to take a next step so that things can be automated a bit better. (I.e. given images of two characters, join them into a single image in a particular pose).

TotalFluke sorry to be a bother but even in the new update (0.5f), I still can't propose to anyone other than my sister(s).
this might be because i have incest taboo on, i also have noncon on. just so you know...

EDIT:
I just checked in a completly fresh game, without any taboos on i can't propose to anyone. not even my sister.
You can't propose a relationship until you have known a person for at least 60 days. I know this makes no sense for your sister that you have known all your life. It's an oversight.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
How does the interview work?

The first interview I had was supposed to happen in the morning, but the interviewee came around noon.
Now, i finally have someone answering the job offer. Same thing, was supposed to come for the interview in the morning, it is now noon, he didn't come and he doesn't appear anymore on the calandar.
Sometimes interviews get pushed to noon for various reasons. Not a big deal. Sometimes people don't show to interviews because they took another job between agreeing to the interview and the interview itself. Specially early in the game when there are few candidates and every club is trying to hire a bartender.

herbz if i set incest : true and talk several times with the sister and then several times try to change her opinion so she start liking or loving incest then this happens...Really no idea anymore what i did wrong and the attraction stays at -69
Getting someone to like incest is HARD!!! It's going to take time. You should first make sure that they like you a lot. And then they like following orders. Then you will need to try a lot. You will get that message often. And if their will is too high it may never happen.

Reactions: dot7z and lnomsim

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
Not quite sure what you mean by model but I use mostly the checkpoint for females. I've tried others but always come back to this one as it seems to be the best one for generating all types of characters.
Thanks for the explanations on Secrets and MC Marriage. I feel kind of stupid for playing a play through with the hopes of marrying now.

Please do not change a thing regarding the women. You are a cut above other developers as your girls look absolutely realistic with different sizes, shapes, and colors. They look like women you'd find in everyday life. My complements on your choices especially with over 250 women.

Again, great game and great developer who takes the time to answer posts. Thank you.

Reactions: TotalFluke

Quiller

Jul 2, 2018
The private room has room for one dancer/customer at a time. Each private room session is scheduled for 30 minutes and each time period is roughly 2.5 hours, so that's 5 customers in a time period.
If this is the case then it is not handling multiple private rooms properly as 5 customers per room times 4 private rooms should equal 20 customers per time period, but it still only shows 5.

Artuco

May 23, 2024
I havent even finished the tutorial but i know im going to like this, and then i saw that you inspired in labrats2 in order to create it, so now i know im going to love it! Congrats on the game!

Reactions: TotalFluke

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
neato.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
I might have a bug, the menu "watch my photos" has disappeared on the main action bar on the left.

Edit: Also, i can't try to recruit people in my contact list anymore, the dialogue box doesn't appear in the interaction menu.

Last edited:

ssynergy

May 29, 2020

Not with the current state of AI generation. When things in that front change I'll revisit but at this time it's not possible.

I'm not sure why you would be getting the "Is Unfaithful" modifier in that case. That gets added when you cheat with somebody and then that somebody shares that info with someone else that cares about you being faithful or not. Then they get the modifier. I don't see a way to get it without cheating. It is a tough one to see where it comes from because it can show up months after the fact on someone completely unrelated to the cheating event.

Getting engaged/marry is not available to the MC at this time.

I'll look further into the election bug. I have seen some weirdness with missing votes but usually the fix themselves on the next elections.

Secrets are things that someone learns about someone else. What they are is irrelevant but they are things others may not like and carry a negative opinion. For example, when you search someone's locker you can learn a secret of the locker owner. Small/medium/big just means how big a negative modifier they are. Bartenders also learn secrets from their customers - they get drunk and say something they shouldn't. And finally, there's the interaction that makes up a rumor about someone. This also creates a secret about someone (even though it's false). The whole point of this is to create another way to generate negative opinions and not have to come up with a bunch of specific secrets and making sure they match everyone's personality.

ama_cont_nude tracks how often someone has competed in a nude amateur contest (when nudity is allowed). It's mostly used to determine their skill, the more they've done it they better they are and the better their odds of winning. It doesn't factor into how far they are willing to undress. If they like public nudity they should be willing to be topless at the very least. But honestly I probably have spent more time trying to figure out why certain characters won't undress than any other AI action. Lewdness and greed are also factors (if they have low greed they won't care enough to do it).

Possible yes, but very unlikely. We probably need the AI generation to take a next step so that things can be automated a bit better. (I.e. given images of two characters, join them into a single image in a particular pose).

You can't propose a relationship until you have known a person for at least 60 days. I know this makes no sense for your sister that you have known all your life. It's an oversight.
i don't know what you mean by "it's an oversight", but i've played my save file up untill April 18th and i can't propose to the starting girls. (the girls who spawn in when you start your save file).
i don't know what else i'm doing wrong, but 60 days have most definetly passed and it doesn't work...

(again, sorry to bother)

Jul 18, 2023
i don't know what you mean by "it's an oversight", but i've played my save file up untill April 18th and i can't propose to the starting girls. (the girls who spawn in when you start your save file).
i don't know what else i'm doing wrong, but 60 days have most definetly passed and it doesn't work...

(again, sorry to bother)
[/QUOTE
Either you've set yourself to "Asexual" or, and the most likely, you've done a copy and paste of you're attributes from an older save. I did this once and got the same result. The reason was simple, the new attributes include an attraction stat towards male and female, the old ones did not. So I started a new game and changed my stats one by one again and it worked. start a new game, save it straight away and compare the two saves and you'll see it.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
If this is the case then it is not handling multiple private rooms properly as 5 customers per room times 4 private rooms should equal 20 customers per time period, but it still only shows 5.
Yep, you are correct, that's a bug. It's also affecting the sex room. Thanks. Will fix it on the next version.

I might have a bug, the menu "watch my photos" has disappeared on the main action bar on the left.

Edit: Also, i can't try to recruit people in my contact list anymore, the dialogue box doesn't appear in the interaction menu.
If the photos menu item disappeared is because you deleted all your photos. You will need to wait to get a new photo for it to re-appear. (It probably shouldn't do that since that's how you access the social media posts so will need to put a fix for that).

In order to recruit someone, you need to be posting jobs. Make sure that your job postings didn't expire. If you are not actively posting jobs, you can't offer jobs to someone off the street.

how to start movie quest line?
You need to have at least 3 strippers hired in your club and your club fame must be at least 600. Then at some point one of the strippers will ask to take some time off to go to a movie audition.

(again, sorry to bother)
An oversight that you need to know your sister for 60 days in game even though you presumably have known her from before the game started.

Are you unhealthy? That's really the only other explanation for that. If your health is below 0 there's a lot of things you can't do. Or as someone else suggested that you set yourself to asexual. Other than that, there's no reason for it.

Reactions: lnomsim

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Man that's an awesome as fuck name
Adrenallynn
\
Almost as awesome as
Truckatie
or
St. Louis Style Oven-Baked Falls-off-the-Bone Short Baby Back Ribcindy

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Man that's an awesome as fuck name
Adrenallynn
\
Almost as awesome as
Truckatie
or
St. Louis Style Oven-Baked Falls-off-the-Bone Short Baby Back Ribcindy
Just take the extra girl of ambiguous Asian descent with her fake boobs and tattooed butthole and say thank you. Variety is the spice of life.

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes