3.60 star(s) 15 Votes

ai...

May 30, 2019
I want to like this game but there are a few things preventing me from liking this game. For instance I would love to be able to change the size of the game to fit my screen size. I have an ultrawide 3440x1440p and a good portion is cut off when trying to play in full screen. That's just a minor annoyance.

But I hate that I don't have a clue what I'm doing in this game. No matter what I seem to do I end up losing money and going into debt almost immediately simply just by hiring a bartender, fixing the kitchen, hiring staff for that and keeping inventory full. I've tried buying different quality of foods and nothing seems to matter. I'm losing way more money than I ever earn so the only way I can play this game is by cheating.

Next I simply don't understand relationships in this game it seems like everyone hates my character most of the time. So basically the only way I can get anyone to like me is to throw money at them as a gift. Not only that but the off chance that someone tries to hook up with my character they simply want to kiss and grope it never goes past that. Because by the time I get their arousal up high enough to get past that both of our characters run out of energy. That happens every time it's so annoying.

Lastly I tried convincing the sister to like incest but yeah that never happened. I literally went through and tried convincing her she loved pretty much every option available but when it came to incest it was always a no go for her.

Xxxsms00

Nov 15, 2021
I want to like this game but there are a few things preventing me from liking this game. For instance I would love to be able to change the size of the game to fit my screen size. I have an ultrawide 3440x1440p and a good portion is cut off when trying to play in full screen. That's just a minor annoyance.

But I hate that I don't have a clue what I'm doing in this game. No matter what I seem to do I end up losing money and going into debt almost immediately simply just by hiring a bartender, fixing the kitchen, hiring staff for that and keeping inventory full. I've tried buying different quality of foods and nothing seems to matter. I'm losing way more money than I ever earn so the only way I can play this game is by cheating.

Next I simply don't understand relationships in this game it seems like everyone hates my character most of the time. So basically the only way I can get anyone to like me is to throw money at them as a gift. Not only that but the off chance that someone tries to hook up with my character they simply want to kiss and grope it never goes past that. Because by the time I get their arousal up high enough to get past that both of our characters run out of energy. That happens every time it's so annoying.

Lastly I tried convincing the sister to like incest but yeah that never happened. I literally went through and tried convincing her she loved pretty much every option available but when it came to incest it was always a no go for her.
First off.. to start.. look at cash flow. you ARE running a business after all. Best way is to make sure that gets positive. What you are doing is go essentially massively in debt and not allowing the cash flow to catch up and turn positive. first.. only hire ONE bartender. Also, keep open only Friday and Saturday. As your bartender starts to pick up more clientele.. and thus revenue.. and becomes overwhelmed and can't keep up.. hire the second. That applies to the kitchen too.

For relationships.. they are easy to keep positive. First.. send texts that you are thinking of them.. often.. get to 10.. and that will help some. Ask to hang out and go on dates.. as friends is fine.. sometimes.. especially walks in the parks or a coffee.. they are least formal. Next.. make sure you have high social and willpower skills.. those two are picked first and second.. otherwise.. you WILL have problems. The tutorial does address this. Also have strong courage.. and high intelligence allows you to learn skills and improve your stats faster. I usually pick courage and intelligence first or second always on the second set in the tutorial set up. Those will help tremendously in setting your char for success. Also if I get a low roll.. (under 75 social skill and under 55 willpower.. I restart/save the initial set up just before you go into the tutorial when you JUST started your initialized game).

As for incenst.. it HAS to be enabled in the config file. AND you have to convince her of incest. What I do is.. first.. make her love following orders.. makes most rolls a little better.. make her dislike monogamy (if you want multiple partners) and like polygamy. also make her less dominant.. which is incredibly tough but not required to get to like incest... then go for incest. Also get her to like.. YOUR attributes.. if you are not positive in her attraction towards you.. then that does not matter after liking incest, shes still not gona be that attracted to you. I often also have chars that start our hating or disliking incest.. if you see a -100 attraction though there SHOULD be some mutual attraction.. that's mainly the reason why.. she hates or dislikes incest. Its a long process. but I can usually get them to turn within a month and a half of start if I get my ducks in a row and I focus fairly decently on them.. it's a process.

Kuroke

Mar 2, 2018
Really enjoying this game so far, but I ran into an issue and wonder if I can make a quick suggestion. Is there any way to change the employee's days off so if they share the same job they can't all take the day off? Had my club get damaged twice because (1st) both the restroom attendants took the day off, (2nd) had 3/4 of the janitors take the day off and didn't notice(my fault). Also don't know if this is a bug yet, but any time I hold an amateur contest I don't get the prompt to watch it or do anything. Is it a law based issue? I didn't even have the revealing clothing law passed when I tried to hold the first 2 but will update as I progress.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
QOL request:

Currently, if we have the maximum number of workers, we can't create a new job offer, which is logic (or is it? What if I want to find prospects before firing someone?)

The issue is that I can't reassign employees without a job offer.

I hired a singer that had good singing and dancing skill, trained her to get even better stats, the issue is, she has low lewdness so her shows are only "fair".

On the other hand, I have a sound booth and an entrance that are empty, and I thought I would put her in one of those positions. But I can't, because I can't create a job offer.

Also, are the characters stats random or are they tied to their portrait? It seems weird some people are hot and always dress lightly, yet they have very low lewdness, while some other are very ugly, have conservative clothes but have a very high lewdness.

It feels like I will have to open an eating contest retirement home instead of a strip club.

Edit:

During the sex scenes, when the option to move to another more private place appears, one of the current interactions (I want to do X to X, or I want X to do X to me) doesn't appear.

I guess it's because the game limits the display to 6 interactions?
Edit2: Or not, maybe it's just with kissing.

Last edited:

ssynergy

May 29, 2020
Yep, you are correct, that's a bug. It's also affecting the sex room. Thanks. Will fix it on the next version.

If the photos menu item disappeared is because you deleted all your photos. You will need to wait to get a new photo for it to re-appear. (It probably shouldn't do that since that's how you access the social media posts so will need to put a fix for that).

In order to recruit someone, you need to be posting jobs. Make sure that your job postings didn't expire. If you are not actively posting jobs, you can't offer jobs to someone off the street.

You need to have at least 3 strippers hired in your club and your club fame must be at least 600. Then at some point one of the strippers will ask to take some time off to go to a movie audition.

An oversight that you need to know your sister for 60 days in game even though you presumably have known her from before the game started.

Are you unhealthy? That's really the only other explanation for that. If your health is below 0 there's a lot of things you can't do. Or as someone else suggested that you set yourself to asexual. Other than that, there's no reason for it.
i finally found the problem, it's in my modifiers.txt, i changed a whole bunch of stuff there.
btw, is there a way to change the 'having to know eachother for 60 days' to like 30 days or something...?

edit: i've added the file, if you want you could look if you can spot where i made a mistake which caused me to not be able to propose. (btw the NPC's also couldnt't propose to eachother)

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Now that I DL'd all the girl-packs, I was wondering about the characters folder, and how robust the code was:

If i wanted to play with only redhead girls, could I delete all the girls from /characters/ except the redheads, and the game would be fine with that? IE, each girl pack comes with 600 images with a certain labeling system to the image names. Will removing randomly images/people break the game?
Also, since this is a sim game, a setting to fine-tune race probability in config.dat or settings would be a nice QOL to have. You already have it for M/F, after all. Same thing with age and BMI. I don't mind a few fat or old girls occasionally, but not this many.

Also, when using ai to make the people, how do you eliminate the backgrounds and make them into transparent pngs quickly? I could remove the backgrounds by hand with Photoshop, but that takes a while, especially since there is 12 pngs per person. Is there a tool/app that automates that?

Keep up the good work, bro.
TotalFluke

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2019
If i wanted to play with only redhead girls, could I delete all the girls from /characters/ except the redheads, and the game would be fine with that? IE, each girl pack comes with 600 images with a certain labeling system to the image names. Will removing randomly images/people break the game?
Removing people doesn't break the game. (I've deleted about the half of them, the ones I dislike, like too big heads for the body and so.)

But the more characters you delete, the more townspeople will have "default" pictures, the ones with the masks. If you delete all non-redheads, every time the game will try to create an asian or black woman, you'll get a masked default one, and very soon you'll all out of redheads, so white women will be masked too. Some ingame months, and your city will look like a plague hospital.

Never tried, but removing just some images, not whole people, seems like a bad idea.

Reactions: Not YrBroom

Not YrBroom

Feb 9, 2023
If i wanted to play with only redhead girls, could I delete all the girls from /characters/ except the redheads, and the game would be fine with that?
There's a PDF included with the game that documents the image system. Basically the game will start with a gender, age, and ethnicity and look for image sets that match all of those. If you delete *all* non-redheads, you would get default images (the ones wearing masks) for Black, Hispanic etc. characters. Also, since there aren't that many redhead image sets, you'd probably run out of unique ones very quickly.

Sep 2, 2021
TotalFluke What exactly is the non-consensual content? I've never seen any options to force someone into sex.
Gotta enable it in the config.

# remove all set it to - like the commented line below it
#taboos string noncon,incest,racism
taboos string -
#taboos string noncon,incest,racism # list of all supported taboos

This is how I have it in the config.dat and it enabled it for me, once you get past kissing you can ask them to give handjob/be fingered whatever depending on PC gender and if they aren't comfortable with it you can try to pressure them into it or force yourself onto them. Unfortunately not a whole lot of content there.

TotalFluke - I'd love to see being able to be a female PC or even male PC being assaulted by NPC's, It might already be possible and I've just never encountered it organically, Im trying to set it up on my Female PC playthrough and so far no luck from brother who is Loves Incest, Non-Con and rough sex, might be too high on opinion to be fair.

Reactions: feuer

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
First off.. to start.. look at cash flow. you ARE running a business after all. Best way is to make sure that gets positive. What you are doing is go essentially massively in debt and not allowing the cash flow to catch up and turn positive. first.. only hire ONE bartender. Also, keep open only Friday and Saturday. As your bartender starts to pick up more clientele.. and thus revenue.. and becomes overwhelmed and can't keep up.. hire the second. That applies to the kitchen too.

For relationships.. they are easy to keep positive. First.. send texts that you are thinking of them.. often.. get to 10.. and that will help some. Ask to hang out and go on dates.. as friends is fine.. sometimes.. especially walks in the parks or a coffee.. they are least formal. Next.. make sure you have high social and willpower skills.. those two are picked first and second.. otherwise.. you WILL have problems. The tutorial does address this. Also have strong courage.. and high intelligence allows you to learn skills and improve your stats faster. I usually pick courage and intelligence first or second always on the second set in the tutorial set up. Those will help tremendously in setting your char for success. Also if I get a low roll.. (under 75 social skill and under 55 willpower.. I restart/save the initial set up just before you go into the tutorial when you JUST started your initialized game).

As for incenst.. it HAS to be enabled in the config file. AND you have to convince her of incest. What I do is.. first.. make her love following orders.. makes most rolls a little better.. make her dislike monogamy (if you want multiple partners) and like polygamy. also make her less dominant.. which is incredibly tough but not required to get to like incest... then go for incest. Also get her to like.. YOUR attributes.. if you are not positive in her attraction towards you.. then that does not matter after liking incest, shes still not gona be that attracted to you. I often also have chars that start our hating or disliking incest.. if you see a -100 attraction though there SHOULD be some mutual attraction.. that's mainly the reason why.. she hates or dislikes incest. Its a long process. but I can usually get them to turn within a month and a half of start if I get my ducks in a row and I focus fairly decently on them.. it's a process.
For Incest(both sisters) to work most(99%) (some sisters will not change no matter what) of the time:
1) Get your target NPC to like your physical characteristics(Slim, Short Hair, etc). Get their ATT maxed to 50, then
2) Get your target NPC's Opinion as close to 100 as possible through Talk's, Gifts, Dates(No kissing yet), etc., then
3) Get your target NPC to change their opinion on Complaining to dislike or hate, Do this first. Then
4) Get your target NPC to change their opinion on Dominant to undecided, dislike or hate, Do this second(If they do not want to change go on to other changes listed below) If Dom doesn't show up in their Opinions, means that they are already Undecided.
4a) If dominant won't change after a few attempts, try changing Submissive to like instead or Following Orders to like.
5) Get your target NPC to change their opinion on Monogamy to dislike or hate, then
6) Get your target NPC to change their opinion on Marriage to Undecided, Dislike, or Hate, then
7) Get your target NPC to change their opinion on Polyamory to Like or Love,(but not needed if your just want incest), then
8) Get your target NPC to change their opinion on Incest to like or Love. If successful you will then see their ATT jump from 50 to higher values all the way up to 100 as you have gotten them to like your physical attributes already in step 1. This may take several attempts which is why getting their Opinion and ATT maxed out is important before attempting.

Always do Incest Opinion change always last. This works for me after many (6) different play through's almost 100% of the time. Although there are some sisters that have incredibly HIGH willpower or are Dominant and will not change no matter what you do. It's the luck of the draw so to speak. Also, you don't have to wait to start raising their OP or ATT stats with Talks, Dates, Messages(Thinking of you). Just don't attempt to change Opinion to early. It will take you a while to achieve 90 to 100 Opinion rating with either sister.

Just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in.

Reactions: TotalFluke

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021

taboos string -

This is how I have it in the config.dat and it enabled it for me, once you get past kissing you can ask them to give handjob/be fingered whatever depending on PC gender and if they aren't comfortable with it you can try to pressure them into it or force yourself onto them. Unfortunately not a whole lot of content there.

TotalFluke - I'd love to see being able to be a female PC or even male PC being assaulted by NPC's, It might already be possible and I've just never encountered it organically, Im trying to set it up on my Female PC playthrough and so far no luck from brother who is Loves Incest, Non-Con and rough sex, might be too high on opinion to be fair.
Considering we have a self defense skill and can hire bouncers, I it's not yet in the game, violence/sexual violence might get added later.

For Incest(both sisters) to work most(99%) (some sisters will not change no matter what) of the time:
1) Get your target NPC to like your physical characteristics(Slim, Short Hair, etc). Get their ATT maxed to 50, then
2) Get your target NPC's Opinion as close to 100 as possible through Talk's, Gifts, Dates(No kissing yet), etc., then
3) Get your target NPC to change their opinion on Complaining to dislike or hate, Do this first. Then
4) Get your target NPC to change their opinion on Dominant to undecided, dislike or hate, Do this second(If they do not want to change go on to other changes listed below) If Dom doesn't show up in their Opinions, means that they are already Undecided.
4a) If dominant won't change after a few attempts, try changing Submissive to like instead or Following Orders to like.
5) Get your target NPC to change their opinion on Monogamy to dislike or hate, then
6) Get your target NPC to change their opinion on Marriage to Undecided, Dislike, or Hate, then
7) Get your target NPC to change their opinion on Polyamory to Like or Love,(but not needed if your just want incest), then
8) Get your target NPC to change their opinion on Incest to like or Love. If successful you will then see their ATT jump from 50 to higher values all the way up to 100 as you have gotten them to like your physical attributes already in step 1. This may take several attempts which is why getting their Opinion and ATT maxed out is important before attempting.

Always do Incest Opinion change always last. This works for me after many (6) different play through's almost 100% of the time. Although there are some sisters that have incredibly HIGH willpower or are Dominant and will not change no matter what you do. It's the luck of the draw so to speak. Also, you don't have to wait to start raising their OP or ATT stats with Talks, Dates, Messages(Thinking of you). Just don't attempt to change Opinion to early. It will take you a while to achieve 90 to 100 Opinion rating with either sister.

Just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in.
On my first playthrough, my second sister accepted incest right away, and fortunately, she was already bi.
But the first one... I can't believe how much time I wasted making her come out as bi, only to realise her willpower was way to high to try and change her opinion on anything.

Worst part is I had to hire her to make it easy, but her stats are so bad...

Near the end of the fist year I realized I lost way too much time and money on her. I felt it was better to start a new playthrough than deal with the afterfall of firing her.

Last edited:

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
Considering we have a self defense skill and can hire bouncers, I it's not yet in the game, violence/sexual violence might get added later.

On my first playthrough, my second sister accepted incest right away, and fortunately, she was already bi.
But the first one... I can't believe how much time I wasted making her come out as bi, only to realise her willpower was way to high to try and change her opinion on anything.

Worst part is I had to hire her to make it easy, but her stats are so bad...

Near the end of the fist year I realized I lost way too much time and money on her. I felt it was better to start a new playthrough than deal with the afterfall of firing her.
I feel for you my friend as I did the same thing through 2 play through's. It literally took me 5 play through's (restarting) to get 2 decent sisters to attempt Incest with. I wasted soooo much time and money as well. There were a couple of people in here that helped getting on the right path with opinion changes and such. But now I can recognize a bad sister out of the box for incest changing. :eek:) It's too bad that the second sister doesn't show up till September. Would be nice to happen earlier, say mid summer sometime.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021

Xxxsms00 response is spot on. Just do what he suggests. If everyone hates your character look at the reason why. With few exceptions everyone's opinion towards you should be neutral and its how you interact with them that causes them to like or hate you. Pay attention to the messages that say that someone likes you less and stop doing whatever it was that you just did. If you can't get people to like you, you won't get very far.

Does the MC‘s Mom appear in the Game too or only the 2 Sisters?
No mom yet. Maybe at some point.

Really enjoying this game so far, but I ran into an issue and wonder if I can make a quick suggestion. Is there any way to change the employee's days off so if they share the same job they can't all take the day off? Had my club get damaged twice because (1st) both the restroom attendants took the day off, (2nd) had 3/4 of the janitors take the day off and didn't notice(my fault). Also don't know if this is a bug yet, but any time I hold an amateur contest I don't get the prompt to watch it or do anything. Is it a law based issue? I didn't even have the revealing clothing law passed when I tried to hold the first 2 but will update as I progress.
I've started on a work shifts concept twice now and have abandoned it because it's too complex and honestly doesn't solve the problem. If both your bartenders take off the same day, you just have to step up and do it yourself. If that becomes a problem get workers that like to work more and are less lazy (high greed, high will power). Restroom attendants and janitors don't generate immediate revenue so no need to worry about it.

You should get a popup when your contest is about to start. When you schedule it, make sure it shows up in the calendar. You don't need the revealing clothing law to have them. So if they are not triggering there could be some issue that's preventing them. I'm not sure what it would be. I'll take a closer look to see what could be causing this but this is the first report of this issue I've seen.

QOL request:

Currently, if we have the maximum number of workers, we can't create a new job offer, which is logic (or is it? What if I want to find prospects before firing someone?)

The issue is that I can't reassign employees without a job offer.

I hired a singer that had good singing and dancing skill, trained her to get even better stats, the issue is, she has low lewdness so her shows are only "fair".

On the other hand, I have a sound booth and an entrance that are empty, and I thought I would put her in one of those positions. But I can't, because I can't create a job offer.

Also, are the characters stats random or are they tied to their portrait? It seems weird some people are hot and always dress lightly, yet they have very low lewdness, while some other are very ugly, have conservative clothes but have a very high lewdness.

It feels like I will have to open an eating contest retirement home instead of a strip club.

Edit:

During the sex scenes, when the option to move to another more private place appears, one of the current interactions (I want to do X to X, or I want X to do X to me) doesn't appear.

I guess it's because the game limits the display to 6 interactions?
Edit2: Or not, maybe it's just with kissing.

The reassign job when the club is full has been another often requested issue. I've not been able to come up with a good fix for it due to how certain things are implemented. It's still on the list but I don't expect I'll get to it for a while.

Most characters stats are random. However, lewdness is affected by how relatively revealing a characters clothing is (i.e. if the characters regular clothes are very revealing they will have higher than normal lewdness). There's a connection but it's not 100%, so exceptions are always possible. (There are other factors that change a characters lewdness as well that may override their clothing).

And yes, the kissing option (and the sex one) are "symmetric" so they don't have the second direction. Those will lead to one less option.

i finally found the problem, it's in my modifiers.txt, i changed a whole bunch of stuff there.
btw, is there a way to change the 'having to know eachother for 60 days' to like 30 days or something...?

edit: i've added the file, if you want you could look if you can spot where i made a mistake which caused me to not be able to propose. (btw the NPC's also couldnt't propose to eachother)
Not sure if this is what you meant to do but you've made a lot of negative actions result in positive opinions (i.e. you are rude to someone and now they are going to like you more). Anyway, I don't care if that's what you want to do, but just figured I point it out. But the issue is that the "just_met" modifier which is what blocks proposing a relationship to someone you just met you changed it from a -2 to 10. That modifier has a decay factor of 12, which means that it loses 12 points every year (or 1 every month). The default value of -2 means that it decays to 0 in 2 months. But when you changed it to 10, now it will take 10 months to decay. So this is blocking your proposals for that long.

If you want to reduce the proposal block to 30 days, the proper change would have been to change the -2 to -1:

mod just_met "Just Met" -1 12 1

Now that I DL'd all the girl-packs, I was wondering about the characters folder, and how robust the code was:

Also, since this is a sim game, a setting to fine-tune race probability in config.dat or settings would be a nice QOL to have. You already have it for M/F, after all. Same thing with age and BMI. I don't mind a few fat or old girls occasionally, but not this many.

Also, when using ai to make the people, how do you eliminate the backgrounds and make them into transparent pngs quickly? I could remove the backgrounds by hand with Photoshop, but that takes a while, especially since there is 12 pngs per person. Is there a tool/app that automates that?

Keep up the good work, bro.
TotalFluke
As others pointed out, you can remove any characters you don't like. (Just make sure to remove all the files for that character). But the more characters you remove the higher the chances of getting the default (masked) images.

TotalFluke What exactly is the non-consensual content? I've never seen any options to force someone into sex.
There's not much. During a sex scene you can force yourself on someone if they don't want to. And there's the option to drug them as well. And maybe a scene or two when you can have your way with someone who is passed out. But as the following post explains you need to enable it in the config file.

taboos string -

That can happen, but it's rare. It would need to be someone that likes rape which is very rare opinion. And then have the necessary will (high), honor (low) and lewdness (high) required for it to happen. It's also much less likely to happen if they like you enough. You can find out who are those that are willing to do it because your hear the gossips about it (that rumor spreads pretty fast).

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
As others pointed out, you can remove any characters you don't like. (Just make sure to remove all the files for that character). But the more characters you remove the higher the chances of getting the default (masked) images.

Barring that, what file(s) in the game dictate what percentage of the population are spawned as thin, curvy, black, white, etc?

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
TotalFluke
there is an extension for a1111/forge to remove backgrounds called ' RemBG'. It actually works really well. It is found in the extras tab after you install it.

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes