3.60 star(s) 15 Votes

caralho24

Sep 17, 2018
I forgot about the threesomes with people already in a relationship. Those are not affected by this bug. I did apply the patch and I'm still having the same issue :(
Damn im sorry bud that’s the only suggestions I had and I really thought they would work:(
Did you start a completely new game and see if it works there ? Maybe a clean install?

Awman69420

Sep 14, 2017
Hey TotalFluke!

Any chance you could share how you were able to create models with the same pose and body shape but with different clothing? I have my own set of checkpoints and extensions for Stable Diffusion I gathered, but I wasn't able to recreate the same effect. Though I was able to maintain the same pose, the bodies still change most of the time and it ends up being like a different person with the same face

Also, having more fun creating characters and looking for them in the game rather than actually playing it lol. Would be happy to share my "pack" someday if that's something you are looking for

*apologies if it was already answered, haven't found it straight away

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
what's the combination of likes and dislikes to recruit someone to cult
From the tfl file i see nothing about likes/dislikes. The main stats that making the probability formula seams to be your sociability, their lewdness, their will and if they are in relationship or not (plus a fixed multiplier 0.2 so essencially some luck as well).

That been said if likes and dislikes may affect those stats a bit may help but they are tricky to keep track on or what else they affect. You can study them in the text file inside data folder if you want.

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
Great game by TotalFluke! I have at least 4 different play through's with different club setups. One of the best as the TotalFluke allows total access to the configuration files that setup and propagate the game.

My only problem is that I need to delete some of the save files and I would like either TotalFluke to code this in as part of the Menu system OR please tell me the location of the save files. :) I couldn't find them anywhere.

One other suggestion is that currently you are limited to 4 Employee Lockers in the initial install files. I highly recommend you change the 'room_types.txt' from the 4 you have to 5. This allows for a third main dining section to have full employees.

Again great game and I look forward to your updates!

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
Great game by TotalFluke! I have at least 4 different play through's with different club setups. One of the best as the TotalFluke allows total access to the configuration files that setup and propagate the game.

My only problem is that I need to delete some of the save files and I would like either TotalFluke to code this in as part of the Menu system OR please tell me the location of the save files. :) I couldn't find them anywhere.

One other suggestion is that currently you are limited to 4 Employee Lockers in the initial install files. I highly recommend you change the 'room_types.txt' from the 4 you have to 5. This allows for a third main dining section to have full employees.

there in runtime under save file.

also, on your last point there are 2 extra lockers in the lounge. theirs about 55 spaces in total available

Reactions: sgenter

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
From the tfl file i see nothing about likes/dislikes. The main stats that making the probability formula seams to be your sociability, their lewdness, their will and if they are in relationship or not (plus a fixed multiplier 0.2 so essencially some luck as well).

That been said if likes and dislikes may affect those stats a bit may help but they are tricky to keep track on or what else they affect. You can study them in the text file inside data folder if you want.
I checked the data folder and the only thing about cult in there is rumor, will have to edit saves then, I'm afraid of touching the multiplier

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018

The save files are in the game's 'runtime' directory.

Reactions: sgenter

ssynergy

May 29, 2020
Hey TotalFluke!

Any chance you could share how you were able to create models with the same pose and body shape but with different clothing? I have my own set of checkpoints and extensions for Stable Diffusion I gathered, but I wasn't able to recreate the same effect. Though I was able to maintain the same pose, the bodies still change most of the time and it ends up being like a different person with the same face

Also, having more fun creating characters and looking for them in the game rather than actually playing it lol. Would be happy to share my "pack" someday if that's something you are looking for

if by "pack" you mean pack of characters i would more than love to recieve it. can't wait (y)

Reactions: Awman69420

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
I checked the data folder and the only thing about cult in there is rumor, will have to edit saves then, I'm afraid of touching the multiplier
Sorry because seams i was n't very clear what i meant. Inside the data folder there is the likes.txt. If you read each like there you will see that they impact some stats positively or negatively and you can find the likes that can help for those stats you need.
Example the conservative clothes like has impact lewd:-3 intel:1 fat:2 stre:-3. It lowers the lewdness like you want but at the same time they will get hit in strength stat as well. So if they work for you as a janitor or bouncer that need that stat it will affect their work.

Wish there was tootip to break down what likes affect from within the game but right now you can read them only in the file.

EDIT: This whole thought was wrong so scratch that.

Last edited:

Natsu7Drag

May 30, 2023
What program do you use to set the resolution to 512x800? I'm new to this type of programs, but I managed to cut out a person, etc. but I can't change the resolution to the one I want, it's always the resolution suggested by the program

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
What program do you use to set the resolution to 512x800? I'm new to this type of programs, but I managed to cut out a person, etc. but I can't change the resolution to the one I want, it's always the resolution suggested by the program
Not sure if you asking me or someone else there but you need any tool that can "resize" and "convert". I use a plug in for IrfanView to help me batch resize and convert images to png but i'm sure there are many far better ones out there.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Sorry folks I’ve been traveling and the hotel Wi-Fi is blocking this site lol

Yeah during the day when I ask the unemployed to meet up they reply "Sorry, I'm at work. I can't leave". When I do get consider them for a job they reply "You give a list of positions...... However, she says that she can't as she just started working in a new job and feels that she needs to give it some more time to be fair."
Seems like a bug of some sort that crated an invalid character job or something. will have to look further into it.

the girl that asks you to help her quit her job doesn't really quit her job, instead she quits and be rehired on the spot or something so if she works somewhere she is working there for good because whenever I try hiring her she says that she started working recently, and the club owner also give me the rumor that she quit her job working for them
She has a very low irrationality which means she will make decisions without consistency. So she will constantLu get a job then hate it and want to quit. The only way to stop that pattern is to hire her yourself and her very high opinion of you may keep her happy there.

Hey TotalFluke!

My process is changing all the time as I get better so I haven’t given a lot of details but yeah changing clothes and keeping the body close to same shape is a challenge. I’ll post some hints later on when I get a chance.

what's the combination of likes and dislikes to recruit someone to cult
Beingon your own is the only one if I remember correctly. They must not like it.

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes