3.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
what happens when more than 12 images added for a character, for example few business or casual outfits with different modesty
and does the image scale until it hits borders or does it change aspect ratio
thank you for the game, really enjoyable
some samples
yourArt-00001-f4w-tnlll-lld-x-head.png yourArt-00001- (4).png yourArt-00001-z1-bc (1).png yourArt-00001--biz (5).png yourArt-00001--biz (4).png

Aug 30, 2018
I'm just going to add ideas and requests here in the thread as they come to me.

- An in-game calendar / note pad? Keep track of all your dates, and interviews.
- A "busy" setting where you are not open to receiving date requests, or other social stuff, like rumour confirmations. I love how everyone in the town feels the need to ask if you, gasp, had "sex with your girlfriend?" It's fine in early game when you know like 10 people, but mid to late game when you know 150, it can get tiresome. Maybe a toggle on/off switch. Impose an energy cost, and maybe the PC walks around very busy looking, or some other rationalization where other people just get the hint to not bug you with stuff unless it's serious. The only things that happen to you are interview requests perhaps, the new bad events (dancers getting into fights, lol, cakes being eaten by bulemics, fires, etc. I love these events btw). Use it for days where you absolutely need to get stuff done (inventory, club management, expansion, moving staff around, etc), where you can work in peace to get stuff done while it's on.
- Make the portraits/cards of both characters visible during sexual encounters throughout the whole encounter, or at least an option to do this. PC portrait disappears. Maybe there is a simple code to do this in the config file?
- Turn off teh gay? Would it be possible to switch off homosexuality, or if it is your cup of tea, as a player, turn off heterosexuality?

Last edited:
Reactions: zargal

luxxx

Jun 15, 2017
Reactions: Artiour

marksinno

Jun 15, 2017
I dont know if this has been reported but hiring your second sibling is glitchy as hell, for me she has never turned up for work if hired into your club once. Willing to send save if needed.

• Haha
Reactions: josephinewaters
Aug 30, 2018
I dont know if this has been reported but hiring your second sibling is glitchy as hell, for me she has never turned up for work if hired into your club once. Willing to send save if needed.
You get the feeling that you're younger brother/sister is a bit sketchy, what with the always asking for 200$, always needing my help to study, and the way they talk to you. Big red flags.

Last edited:

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
You get the feeling that you're younger brother/sister is a bit sketchy, what with the always asking for 200$, always needing my help to study, and the way they talk to you. Big red flags.
Well...i have 2 of them now, as i'm playing one of the rare instances that got me an older sister from the start and a younger one later.^^
But i'm OK with that, as they not only work for me, but are also my Girlfriends. :D
But yeah especially the younger one is quite...sketchy at times.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Yeah, looks like the save was made with "testmod" loaded and doesn't play nice if loaded into the vanilla game.
Oh shit, I totally forgot that I couldn't just send you a save file made on the latest dev version of the game.

Here's the instructions on how to fix it:

* Make a backup of the file (you uploaded it here so no need to do that really)
* Open the file with Notepad.
* On the 2nd line there's this string: "8550?176033?" where the "?" stand for some unprintable characters and I see them as ? inside a square. Delete the entire string, including the ? after the 176033. Do not delete the ? immediately before the 8550.
* Save the file.

Hope that works.

Reactions: Calv

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
what happens when more than 12 images added for a character, for example few business or casual outfits with different modesty
and does the image scale until it hits borders or does it change aspect ratio
thank you for the game, really enjoyable
some samples
View attachment 3379243 View attachment 3379248 View attachment 3379250 View attachment 3379255 View attachment 3379256
You will get an error after the first one is found. It will only use the first image found for each particular pose. It something I've though of supporting but right now it isn't.

It will scale images in both directions so that it fits in the 512x800 box. It will not preserve aspect ratio. I've been trying to figure out how to make it keep the aspect ratio but haven't found the proper setting yet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Artiour

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
I'm just going to add ideas and requests here in the thread as they come to me.

- An in-game calendar / note pad? Keep track of all your dates, and interviews.
- A "busy" setting where you are not open to receiving date requests, or other social stuff, like rumour confirmations. I love how everyone in the town feels the need to ask if you, gasp, had "sex with your girlfriend?" It's fine in early game when you know like 10 people, but mid to late game when you know 150, it can get tiresome. Maybe a toggle on/off switch. Impose an energy cost, and maybe the PC walks around very busy looking, or some other rationalization where other people just get the hint to not bug you with stuff unless it's serious. The only things that happen to you are interview requests perhaps, the new bad events (dancers getting into fights, lol, cakes being eaten by bulemics, fires, etc. I love these events btw). Use it for days where you absolutely need to get stuff done (inventory, club management, expansion, moving staff around, etc), where you can work in peace to get stuff done while it's on.
- Make the portraits/cards of both characters visible during sexual encounters throughout the whole encounter, or at least an option to do this. PC portrait disappears. Maybe there is a simple code to do this in the config file?
- Turn off teh gay? Would it be possible to switch off homosexuality, or if it is your cup of tea, as a player, turn off heterosexuality?
* The calendar idea is nice, not sure when I'll be able to get to it. It would also require more logic to actually not have two dates at the same time.
* Not sure about this one. As for the gossips, yeah I went overboard with that. On the next version only people close to you and the occassional busy body will ask you about rumors they've heard. I mostly included that because someone would hear a rumor about and their opinion of you would go down and people would wonder why that was when they hadn't interacted with that person in a while. Anyway that spam will be greatly reduced now. Only your friends, family and some employees will bug you about it for the most part. (I also find it fascinating how the rumors spread).
* Including both portraits on sex interactions is on the list. (The main problem with it is there's some bugs when both portraits are being shown which is not too big a deal now because that happens to infrequently but if it's going to happen more regularly I have to fix that).
* Hmmm I thought I had a config setting to do that, but I don't. Will look into that.

The second sibling is supposed to be a bimbo which will make them a bit unreliable. But they should show up to work most times. I have hired her and have seen her hired by other clubs and her showing to work is no different that other workers. My guess is that something happened when you hired her and you didn't actually do so. Does she show up on the Employee List in your club? If not that's the problem (I fixed a bug that caused that). If she does show up on the list but it's never at work, then it's something else. Do you see her around town? Check her health. It could be she's got one of those "accident" events and it's out of commission for a while or is in rehab.

Reactions: josephinewaters

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
In a seating area it says I have 3/3 workers but 0/6 Perf. Are Perf dancers?
The 3 workers in the seating area are waiters/waitresses. The 6 performers can be singers, dancers or strippers (or any combination of that).

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
* The calendar idea is nice, not sure when I'll be able to get to it. It would also require more logic to actually not have two dates at the same time.
for the calendar issue thou its not directly involved in the actual problem i do think i know how to fix the problem. add a phone or make contact section act like a phone. pretty much have contact section look like the manage club section but instead of having main, facility's, employs, finance, cash flow, town data as its tabs you now have something like contacts, schedule, investments, etc. thus in a sense club town would be business oriented while phone would be more personal oriented.

rock10

May 8, 2019
Oh shit, I totally forgot that I couldn't just send you a save file made on the latest dev version of the game.

Here's the instructions on how to fix it:

* Make a backup of the file (you uploaded it here so no need to do that really)
* Open the file with Notepad.
* On the 2nd line there's this string: "8550?176033?" where the "?" stand for some unprintable characters and I see them as ? inside a square. Delete the entire string, including the ? after the 176033. Do not delete the ? immediately before the 8550.
* Save the file.

Hope that works.
this string: "8550?176033?" not exist in the file save n.8.
can you tell me the exact line with the name?

ibell420

May 8, 2021
Iam told I don't have a room for a lap dance, how do I build that? Not seeing to build or expand buttons.

Calv

Aug 9, 2017
this string: "8550?176033?" not exist in the file save n.8.
can you tell me the exact line with the name?
They're talking about the original save that I uploaded.

I wouldn't try to use it though, it was only uploaded so the dev could take a look at an issue.

Iam told I don't have a room for a lap dance, how do I build that? Not seeing to build or expand buttons.
If you head to City hall you can speak to the people there to see what laws are being considered or are up for vote currently.
You can then speak with the individual commissioners to convince them to vote for the law. You need at least 4 of them to support it for it to pass.

Reactions: ibell420
3.60 star(s) 15 Votes