3.60 star(s) 15 Votes

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
It is telling me there are no applicable laws being considered...
That's weird. That should only happen when all the laws have been passed. And you obviously haven't passed them all. It doesn't take into account whether the commissioners would pass them as some had speculated.

Did you use cheats to add laws? Or did you modify any of the data files (particularly the law_types.dat file? Do you run with the console on? If so, can you launch the console (enter the ~ key) and then type "dump e". Then cut and paste the results here? Or post a screen shot?

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Real people but damn I hope someone paid that photographer. Picked the right girls, right outfits and right angels.

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Has there been any changes to how to messege people and see there stats in this new version, cant mess them and cant se what they like/dislike and so on?!? Cant see any stats at all except for my own, its simply unplayable...

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2020
I don´t get some oppinions like being dominant and being submissiv. if someone likes being dominant does this mean she likes being dominant or likes being dominated?

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Who is the girl in the sixth screenshot based on? Or is it just random AI?
They are all AI-generated.

I don´t get some oppinions like being dominant and being submissiv. if someone likes being dominant does this mean she likes being dominant or likes being dominated?
Dominant means that they like being dominant, submissive means that they like be submissive. Where this comes into play is in the sex interactions. If they like being dominant, let them choose and you will get further. If they like being submissive they are more likely to do anything you want.

Has there been any changes to how to messege people and see there stats in this new version, cant mess them and cant se what they like/dislike and so on?!? Cant see any stats at all except for my own, its simply unplayable...
What changed is that you now can click anywhere on the person's row in the contacts list to get their details. Clicking on the thumbnail now only shows the full image.

ibell420

May 8, 2021
That's weird. That should only happen when all the laws have been passed. And you obviously haven't passed them all. It doesn't take into account whether the commissioners would pass them as some had speculated.

Did you use cheats to add laws? Or did you modify any of the data files (particularly the law_types.dat file? Do you run with the console on? If so, can you launch the console (enter the ~ key) and then type "dump e". Then cut and paste the results here? Or post a screen shot?
I don't use cheats or know how to run with console.

ibell420

May 8, 2021
If you download the new version, do you start over from beginning? It is not finding my save.

Aug 7, 2020
is there a list what every oppinion does? Also just a suggestion but when a character hates Monogamy and hates cheating on their partner maybe they should no longer complain when you have multiple Partners. At that point they are in everything but name a cuck (maybe if you add voyeurism) and should like it if you are cheating on them.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
I feel quite strongly that I should have more reaction options on that one :ROFLMAO:

And is there a way to prevent that from happening?
Yeah, the AI needs to understand that there are certain things it shouldn't share with certain people. It's on the list to improve.

If you download the new version, do you start over from beginning? It is not finding my save.
No, the saves should work from the previous version. If you installed the update over the old version, then it should find them. If not you will need to move the entire contents of the runtime/save_files directory over from the previous version to the new.

is there a list what every oppinion does? Also just a suggestion but when a character hates Monogamy and hates cheating on their partner maybe they should no longer complain when you have multiple Partners. At that point they are in everything but name a cuck (maybe if you add voyeurism) and should like it if you are cheating on them.
If they hate monogamy and they like cheating (I assume that's what you meant), they should almost never complain. They would basically have to love marriage or have a very high honor and very low lewdness. Or have very low rationality. Characters with rationality below -50 may make decisions that are not consistent at all with their opinions.

OnePussy

May 2, 2021
Is there a way to stretch screen resolution to fit ?
Alt+Enter doesn't do good and it makes the game unplayable...

Thanks

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
If they hate monogamy and they like cheating (I assume that's what you meant), they should almost never complain. They would basically have to love marriage or have a very high honor and very low lewdness. Or have very low rationality. Characters with rationality below -50 may make decisions that are not consistent at all with their opinions.
Can they hate monogamy AND hate cheating? So you would have a perfect loyal harem?)......a mean - a man can hope))

I tried to set it, but monogamy and cheating were replacing each other.

• Haha
Reactions: josephinewaters

Miasma20

Aug 21, 2017
I can't seem to click submit when choosing a club name and it is preventing me from starting the game. Any help would be appreciated. I have downloaded all the girl packs and am on the latest release.

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes