3.60 star(s) 15 Votes
Aug 9, 2018
The club events still need some work.

I just got told by the health inspector that my club is in spectacular condition, only to find out later there's a fine of an undisclosed amount and has been closed for 7 days.

luxxx

Jun 15, 2017
Since I used cheats to add lockers before and have no empty slot for new room (Employee Lounge), how can I delete one locker room in order to add new, or how to modify save file to make a swap?
rooms.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: josephinewaters
Aug 7, 2020
If they hate monogamy and they like cheating (I assume that's what you meant), they should almost never complain. They would basically have to love marriage or have a very high honor and very low lewdness. Or have very low rationality. Characters with rationality below -50 may make decisions that are not consistent at all with their opinions.
If i understand the oppinions right (not sure thats why i asked for a list of the effects) likes cheating means the characters likes cheating on you (maybe also that you cheat but this is not what i wanted to say) but i think if they hate monogamy but also hate cheating on you they should love you cheating on them after all they don´t want a relationship where you are each others significant other but they also don´t want to sleep with anyone else but you. Thats why i said to throw voyeurism in the mix. They like watching you sleep with someone else

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
Love the changeable AI models, thats a concept other games should emulate. Lots of variety for relatively little effort.

Don't love much else yet, though. There is potential but right now it is just sooo much grind and repetition for relatively little actual content

Reactions: dot7z and OnePussy

ai...

May 30, 2019
Nobody ever applies for the job as a bartender for me. I did the tutorial up til that point but I can't progress because I never get anyone to apply. I've waited over a week and nothing ever happens. So I've been walking around the town hoping to find someone to hire. But when I ask the only bartender I've found she says she already has a job... WTF am I supposed to do?

frankenweiner

Nov 17, 2017
Bug: MC can't start a relationship with anyone, except for his sister.
Should it not be the other way, he should be able to have a relationship with anyone but his sister? :LOL:

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
Nobody ever applies for the job as a bartender for me. I did the tutorial up til that point but I can't progress because I never get anyone to apply. I've waited over a week and nothing ever happens. So I've been walking around the town hoping to find someone to hire. But when I ask the only bartender I've found she says she already has a job... WTF am I supposed to do?
Its slow at the start, but you dont have to get to bartenders only, you can basically go to everyone and talk em up, considering them for a job, especially the unemployed, but others might take you up on the offer as well.

Bug: MC can't start a relationship with anyone, except for his sister.
Should it not be the other way, he should be able to have a relationship with anyone but his sister? :LOL:
You'll need to make sure, they like you and find you atleast somewhat attactive otherwise you'll have a hard time to find some and if the sister likes you, idealy likes incest as well, why not if shes hot? :)
Also you can disable incest if you want, but who would want that and leave his hot sis to someone else... :D

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
We need more Janitors and higher capacities, for the lockers and also for food and alcohol.
The managers doing a shitty job refilling, i've to do that almost daily and those 2 options pretty much cost half the day...
And the 2 janitors get seriously overwhelmed when the club gets busy and i cant handle all the visitors i could have right now...
Coz lacking space and maintenance piling up.

Reactions: luxxx and Yukemoto

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
I decided to start over and regret it since I have to reload a save 200 times to make sure the Gym has a female owner!:confused:

luxxx

Jun 15, 2017
We need more Janitors and higher capacities, for the lockers and also for food and alcohol.
The managers doing a shitty job refilling, i've to do that almost daily and those 2 options pretty much cost half the day...
And the 2 janitors get seriously overwhelmed when the club gets busy and i cant handle all the visitors i could have right now...
Coz lacking space and maintenance piling up.
This is a must, especially in late game!

Reactions: Varimatras
3.60 star(s) 15 Votes