3.60 star(s) 15 Votes

rock10

May 8, 2019
They're talking about the original save that I uploaded.

I wouldn't try to use it though, it was only uploaded so the dev could take a look at an issue.

If you head to City hall you can speak to the people there to see what laws are being considered or are up for vote currently.
You can then speak with the individual commissioners to convince them to vote for the law. You need at least 4 of them to support it for it to pass.
Do you have a file save?

ibell420

May 8, 2021
Not understanding this but there is no lap dances in the VIP lounge. Incredible letdown for such a TERRIBLE LONG GRIND!

Last edited:

amok1301

Feb 10, 2018
this is my 3rd playthrough and really i am enjoying the game so far .. but my club stopped selling drinks and food at once . i waited for few days to pass but still nothing changed . the storage is full but seems my club is closed , no option to re open it and no incedent happend lately , i will attach the save file hoping the developer can fix it

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
Gave this a go but the sex mechanics are too bad/boring to make bothering with the management worth the effort.

luxxx

Jun 15, 2017
Gave this a go but the sex mechanics are too bad/boring to make bothering with the management worth the effort.
This is work in progress, tho in early stage, it have great foundation to add more and complex options...

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
this is my 3rd playthrough and really i am enjoying the game so far .. but my club stopped selling drinks and food at once . i waited for few days to pass but still nothing changed . the storage is full but seems my club is closed , no option to re open it and no incedent happend lately , i will attach the save file hoping the developer can fix it
At first I thought your club was so big you had reached some internal limit or something. But it turned out to be a simpler issue. Your cover charge is set to $100 and no one is going to pay that so your club visits went down to 0. I need to make it so that it keeps going down as you increase it and not have that hidden limit. For now set the price a bit lower and it should work.

Reactions: amok1301

ukrak

Aug 30, 2020
there is a bug on vaginal sex..
if i choose vag sex, only MC's arousal increases
but if partner suggest the vag sex, only partner's arousal increases

amok1301

Feb 10, 2018
thank you sir, it worked .... can not wait for the new updates, mostly the private room to be functioning
so far the massage room working fine, security room needs workup as the guard will keep back to send information about the same person even after you select different character.
also would love to be able to sway the character to change sexual identity, I mean straight girl is loving eating passing, receiving oral sex , and homosexuality but still she is straight, would be nice to be bi or lesbo.
i tried this playing as female MC , still did not test it on male NPC if able to sway them to be gay or not

keep up the good work, my respect and gratitude

Reactions: TotalFluke

Calv

Aug 9, 2017
What room needed for lap dance and what is needed to get that room?
You need a back room for lap dances and a private room for a private dance.

I'm unsure which law you need passed for the back room, looking at the list of laws currently active in my game I'm not sure it is including all of them. Could swear there was a law specifically related to this but can't see it.

If you head to city hall and check what laws are currently being considered (might have to wait until the current law is passed/not passed) it should hopefully be obvious in the list.

ibell420

May 8, 2021
You need a back room for lap dances and a private room for a private dance.

I'm unsure which law you need passed for the back room, looking at the list of laws currently active in my game I'm not sure it is including all of them. Could swear there was a law specifically related to this but can't see it.

If you head to city hall and check what laws are currently being considered (might have to wait until the current law is passed/not passed) it should hopefully be obvious in the list.

It is telling me there are no applicable laws being considered...

1709077196219.png

Here are the laws I have seen passed....

1709077252782.png

Reactions: josephinewaters
Aug 30, 2018
It is telling me there are no applicable laws being considered...

View attachment 3392102

Here are the laws I have seen passed....

View attachment 3392105

I could have sworn I'd seen something along the lines of "contact with customers allowed" at one point or another. Might be something that appears once all of the above laws have passed. I could be wrong though, and I'm not there yet in my current play through.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
I could have sworn I'd seen something along the lines of "contact with customers allowed" at one point or another. Might be something that appears once all of the above laws have passed. I could be wrong though, and I'm not there yet in my current play through.
Theirs a few laws missing. Those laws go all the way up to prostitution.

He might have got unlucky and got people with high negative lewd. Might want to go into his save and edit those as theirs no real way to raise that stat for others yet.

Reactions: josephinewaters
Aug 30, 2018
Theirs a few laws missing. Those laws go all the way up to prostitution.

He might have got unlucky and got people with high negative lewd. Might want to go into his save and edit those as theirs no real way to raise that stat for others yet.
That's where the Social skill comes into effect. It's a good move to find out the commissioner(s) stats and start working on their views of the various opinion modifiers that are relevant to said laws. It pays to talk to almost everyone in this game.

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes