3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

quelthan

Sep 11, 2020
You'll need to make sure, they like you and find you atleast somewhat attactive otherwise you'll have a hard time to find some and if the sister likes you, idealy likes incest as well, why not if shes hot? :)
Also you can disable incest if you want, but who would want that and leave his hot sis to someone else... :D

I have a 100/100 girl and I still can't propose a relationship, so something must be wrong.

Jul 18, 2023
I have a 100/100 girl and I still can't propose a relationship, so something must be wrong.
Tells you in the change log that you now have to wait two months after meeting someone, it's a bit too long to be honest. NPC's are the same, they can't ask you for two months either.

Calv

Aug 9, 2017
The club events still need some work.

I just got told by the health inspector that my club is in spectacular condition, only to find out later there's a fine of an undisclosed amount and has been closed for 7 days.
I'd forgotten about this one, but yeah, had the same happen to me every time he visited.

Haven't had a visit from him in the new version yet.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StripClubWars-0.4g(with all imagepacks)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reddog69er

Nov 15, 2021
Loving the game!! However most creators have a link or something on the 1st page in the Developer spot to be able to link to another site to sponsor there game. I do not see that for this developer nor could I find a way to sponsor the game pretty much anywhere else :( Is there a way for me to show support to this game?

ukrak

Aug 30, 2020
Being a lover has no benefit, having a date is nothing just waste your time.
You can have sex without being a lover, but if you are a lover there are tons of penalties.
Have another, had sex other, annoying date suggestion, drain your stemina with random event, ..etc.

This is a sex game, not a realistic dating simulator.

Sims are too easy to have sex, they always flirt to you, always ask a date, even there opinion stats are below 10.
then why you have a serious relationship in this game?
You can change opinions like cheating on parter, monogamy and that makes the sim just act like has no other lover, so don't have to be a lover. Only one benefit is they are not gonnna propose you.
It realy need to give benefits to being a lover. High opinion stat, being a friend, being a lover must to has a unique benefit, not just easy to sex. If you have a high opinion or are in a relationship, I think more sexual options should be provided at work.

and v sex not work right. it always raising arousal to only the actor, not to the actor and reciever both.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Can they hate monogamy AND hate cheating? So you would have a perfect loyal harem?)......a mean - a man can hope))

I tried to set it, but monogamy and cheating were replacing each other.
Monogamy and cheating are opposites. You can't have a positive opinion of both (or a negative opinion of both). What you want them is to hate monogamy and love submissive. It won't stop them from cheating but will tolerate yours.

This was not meant to be a harem game, but will look to see if there are things I can put in to make it easier. I don't think I'll add any specific content for that (at least not initially) but will see how we can the loyal girlfriend that tolerates you having other relationships.

The club events still need some work.

I just got told by the health inspector that my club is in spectacular condition, only to find out later there's a fine of an undisclosed amount and has been closed for 7 days.
Yep. That's a bug. Will get it fixed. Thanks.

If i understand the oppinions right (not sure thats why i asked for a list of the effects) likes cheating means the characters likes cheating on you (maybe also that you cheat but this is not what i wanted to say) but i think if they hate monogamy but also hate cheating on you they should love you cheating on them after all they don´t want a relationship where you are each others significant other but they also don´t want to sleep with anyone else but you. Thats why i said to throw voyeurism in the mix. They like watching you sleep with someone else
Their opinion of "cheating" means what they think about the concept of having sex with other than their committed relationship. The perspective doesn't matter. If they like it, they will tolerate you cheating but they will also like to cheat themselves. Anyway, I said above I'll look into making this easier.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Loving the game!! However most creators have a link or something on the 1st page in the Developer spot to be able to link to another site to sponsor there game. I do not see that for this developer nor could I find a way to sponsor the game pretty much anywhere else :( Is there a way for me to show support to this game?
I'm not sure what you are looking for but I appreciate it. If its a Patreon page or something like that, I don't have one as I don't agree with their terms. I don't have a web site or any other type of marketing/promotional as I haven't had the time to do so. Rather be working on the game. Maybe down the line that's an option but at this time the only place where I've made the game available is here.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
Tells you in the change log that you now have to wait two months after meeting someone, it's a bit too long to be honest. NPC's are the same, they can't ask you for two months either.
Also the job one. Can’t get people to quite a job for me even when they like me, are my friend and my average pay is better then what their currently getting at their job. Hell I’m asking them to do the same job but for me sometimes and nothing.
It’s rather I’m to new at this job let me try it out. Wait two month and still a no or same message. Or they just say no and that they’re happy in their job. I then go look at the save date and they do not look happy in their job or don’t even have a job to begin with.

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
Monogamy and cheating are opposites. You can't have a positive opinion of both (or a negative opinion of both). What you want them is to hate monogamy and love submissive. It won't stop them from cheating but will tolerate yours.

This was not meant to be a harem game, but will look to see if there are things I can put in to make it easier. I don't think I'll add any specific content for that (at least not initially) but will see how we can the loyal girlfriend that tolerates you having other relationships.
loyalty or connection. Put it in personality. It would make relationships stronger. Then all the players would have to do is put monogamy in the middle or negative, then cheating and threesomes positive and you should be mostly good. Won’t quite be harem but it would alow for a hall pass relationship as right now the best we can get harem wise is open relationship.

I also suggest adding in a loyalty trait to job opinions as well. High loyalty means they will be less likely to quit and can take more abuse. Low loyalty means their more likely to quit. This would really help us in scouting other people who already have jobs.

Aug 7, 2020
how do you use blackmail material. I got multiple events where i could buy material but when i want to talk about laws or want to get them out of office i can´t seem to do it. Am i missing something?

Baneusprime

Aug 3, 2018
For some reason, the affection/relationship stat on the NPCs in my game keep going down, even though I'm getting the message that it should have increased in the log. Which means I'm going to have to abandon this save, since I can no longer do anything but throw money at them to advance the relationships.

Büchel

Oct 2, 2017
how do you use blackmail material. I got multiple events where i could buy material but when i want to talk about laws or want to get them out of office i can´t seem to do it. Am i missing something?
Discuss Laws > I want to talk About the current law being up for a vote > Request ??? vote for the law > I tell him that I know about his shady deals and will expose him unless he does as I say.

duane71

Feb 19, 2018
What's the deal with Felix the mobster? I always fight back, but they always come back.
Is there a way to make them get lost?

Reactions: Tanuki Taro
Jul 18, 2023
For some reason, the affection/relationship stat on the NPCs in my game keep going down, even though I'm getting the message that it should have increased in the log. Which means I'm going to have to abandon this save, since I can no longer do anything but throw money at them to advance the relationships.
Same for me, it's a pain, you get them to love dark hair(which my character has) and their attraction goes down not up, it's very annoying at this stage, but the best we can do is make it known so that the dev can fix it, Please Fix this TotalFluke.

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
The game is interesting, pretty grindy and slow but that is ok because it's early still. A couple big things that I would say needs help is:
1. City hall should have info about when the next vote is happening for voting on what law to vote on next like there is about voting on enacting a law.
2. There needs to be more janitors positions.
3. Maybe a way to offer a starting bonus either specifically or generally when posting about open positions to try to attract more interest in positions.
4. Why can't you just choose what you like or don't like for our own character in a menu.

Varimatras

Apr 29, 2017
1. City hall should have info about when the next vote is happening for voting on what law to vote on next like there is about voting on enacting a law.
Well the city announces it in the Chat and you can always go up to the citycenter adn ask one of the civil servants there or one of the commisioners.

2. There needs to be more janitors positions.
THAT! 2 get easily overwhelmed when everything is running and the club has reached a decent size and fame and staff and droves of visitors come in...i'm at over 70k Maintenance right now, which the 2 dont even come close to be able to handle, instead it keeps piling up.

3. Maybe a way to offer a starting bonus either specifically or generally when posting about open positions to try to attract more interest in positions.
Thats, while not necessary, something to think about, as some incentive or hiring bonus.

4. Why can't you just choose what you like or don't like for our own character in a menu.
THAT.
I mean i get it, you are supposed to talk with people and all and get those things via that, but thats tedious and can also get frustrating, when the things you're interested in are'nt coming up...also some of the option as in "you tell her you like it" might not cut it, because you love it, but then you're pinned to just liking or disliking it.

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
Love the changeable AI models, thats a concept other games should emulate. Lots of variety for relatively little effort.

Don't love much else yet, though. There is potential but right now it is just sooo much grind and repetition for relatively little actual content
Yeah I'm pretty anti-ai in general because it mostly looks bad but the character models here are pretty good. Whack them together with some generic real images for sex and you'd have a really good foundation for a sandbox sex game.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes