3.60 star(s) 20 Votes

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
The confusion arises from several sources, such as the different response menus when you discuss laws with commissioners when they're up for proposal rather than a vote (encouraging the assumption they're talking about different things when they answer) and asking a civil servant about the results of the last vote and being told of the the last vote to select a law.

But as it stands it seems there's no way to get reliable feedback on your lobbying to get laws proposed, which is much more important in game terms than trying to influence the vote once they are. The upshot is you can't know if the turns you're expending on lobbying commissioners are useful because they're open to persuasion, superfluous because their agreement is already locked in or futile because they'll never support the proposal no matter how many 'Cool' responses pop up.
I think we had a different standard of what reliable is. Part of this game "vision" is to operate with incomplete information. However, I don't want to deceive the player either as in having people straight lie. Even when people are not being truthful, I've gone out of my way to make it somewhat clear (like the "I fell down the stairs"). Now, you don't know if your efforts are needed or not. The other club owners are also lobbying the commissioners (although probably not as much as you). And even when they say they are leaning to vote against the law, it's possible that they on their own will change their mind.

Actually her stripping skill is 42, which is about half what I've trained my other strippers up to. Why mess with perfection?

I don't know what her 'Attract' level is. If there's some way of finding out I'd appreciate a tip.

BTW, I understand 'Attract' is influenced by opinions of things like working out and junk food but am unsure if you can change it in NPCs by influencing those opinions. I've tried doing that with strippers and seen no immediate effect, but does it work over time?
The stripper job "attraction" skill component is a bit basic, and all it does is reward them for above average physical attributes. That includes age, which loses points if it's over 28, height, fitness, hips size and boob size. In general the highest attraction are at around values of 75 (so they aren't too tall/large). In theory, you can get people to work out more often if you make them love working out, yoga, running and swimming (once there are pools to go to), and gifting them gym memberships, but probably won't see effects large enough to matter. The eating habits help/hurt their health but don't affect their physical attributes (maybe I should look into changing that too). But because the images are static, all those changes are very subtle, I don't want a fat girl that works out a ton become skinny in the values but still stuck with the fat picture.

I can post a save if you'd like to check, but I don't know how to trigger it and it may take a month of game time for it to recur.

All of those affected so far are employees. Two waitresses and a stripper. I'm late in the game and have a lot of employees. I've also increased the maximum locker rooms by 2 so I can fully staff my club. Could that be overflowing an array somewhere and corrupting game memory without crashing Unity?
As I explained to someone else recently, running your save will be a pain now because of other changes I've made. I did go ahead on my current game and added like 30 new friends to increase the odds of seeing this, but so far hasn't happened. If you do see it, do this as soon as the initial screen appears before you respond, click on the girl's name and check to see the relationship to you. See if it says Friend there. If it doesn't then something is causing it to lose it. If it does, then the logic to prevent friends from asking to become friends is not working. This at least will cut in half the reasons why it's happening.

Also periodically check to see if you have the "Ask to Become Friends" option with them. If you do then do the same thing, check to see if they are still your friend or not.

May 23, 2023
I think we had a different standard of what reliable is. Part of this game "vision" is to operate with incomplete information. However, I don't want to deceive the player either as in having people straight lie.
Conceded. But it's still a bit incongruous that apparently commissioners are happy to reliably inform you of their voting intentions but prefer to keep mum over which proposals they'll support. (Or dissemble by pretending to talk about proposals when really they're talking about votes.)

If you do see it, do this as soon as the initial screen appears before you respond, click on the girl's name and check to see the relationship to you. See if it says Friend there. If it doesn't then something is causing it to lose it. If it does, then the logic to prevent friends from asking to become friends is not working. This at least will cut in half the reasons why it's happening.

Also periodically check to see if you have the "Ask to Become Friends" option with them. If you do then do the same thing, check to see if they are still your friend or not.
Will do, but as I mentioned earlier I've already reloaded saves made less than a game day before they've asked to be friends and they were still friends then. Despite that it's hard to fathom how logic could be doing it as it only started around 6-8 game months ago (about 20 months into the first full 6a.1 play through) and has recently expanded from affecting 1 to 3 NPCs. My money says something is corrupting their 'friend' flag and triggering a new request almost immediately when it does.

May 23, 2023
Got a mod request.

How about the number of skill book check out selections are increased and include suitably flagged books you've already read which can be borrowed for the specific purpose of passing on to someone whose skill you wish to improve?

As it stands the skill books you're borrowing after the first few game months are almost always "too advanced" to be given to someone else.

juergen79

Oct 29, 2017
It's not currently possible. The system will use the first one it finds and ignore the other one. It's not something I've considered cause I rather spend time creating new girls rather than adding more views for the same girl. But I can see how others may disagree. Anyway, I'll put it on the list of things to consider adding in the future. No promises so it will likely depend on how easy it is to do.
I remember asking the question some time ago and I honestly been waiting since, the reason is I create 4 images at once for a certain style to make sure I get at least one good result and sometimes there are more than one good image generated which makes it hard to choose between (especially if they have different poses or different levels of revealing).
what I want to suggest is not to make it a mandatory 2 images but to make it an at least 1 image required for each style, that way you wont have to revisit your old images (unless the whole thing adds some load on the PC that it can't handle).
of course this is just a suggestion so no rushing or obliging, the updates we have on the mechanics and the stories are so perfect
Thank you TotalFluke for the answer and for potentially taking this on board. As Artiour says it should be an option and not a must. I also tried to find a solution for myself that i dont have to boother you in the .tfo files but I'm not much of a programmer and somehow the whole thing confuses me and it looks like something is missing so I suspect that some parts of it is hidden in the .exe. Nevertheless, I'm currently working on characters, I've finished 30 of them now and with CompyUI I get really good results, but usually too many good ones ;-) (I usually generate 200-300 pics per Char). But if I get your blessing I will publish them as soon as I have 50 together. I've also generated male ones but that's actually really depressing but it's also part of it. Thank you again for this great game

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes