3.60 star(s) 20 Votes
May 23, 2023
If you are referring to the selection of the law to be voted on, then they may pick a different one they prefer.
I am.

As I said in an earlier post, my experience is that once a measure is up for a vote it almost invariably passes, so the blackmail feature is of very limited utility, as are other methods of getting commissioners to vote in favour of a proposed law.

The big issue is getting laws selected in the first place and City Hall can deadlock for a very long time on that and essentially stall progress in the game. And that's the bit where promises a commissioner will vote for a law are unreliable.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Are there any plans to add a player house where you can chill with all your hos?

There really needs to be an easier in-game way to raise a girl's lewdness, apart from the cult mechanics which I'm not very fond of.

Also what are you all people's club names?
I named my club "Hos before Bros".

May 23, 2023
That's what I'm guessing is happening. It can also happen if she's your in-law, rival or enemy. Anyway, that's my guess as to what's happening.
Nah. Both NPCs doing this are long term employees with opinions hovering around 50.

I'm yet to check them immediately before they re-ask to become friends so I'm unsure if their friendship status has disappeared or if it's not being checked before they ask.

May 23, 2023
If they are over some age (I think 28), they start losing 1.5 or so skill points per year, at 38 or so they it goes to losing around 3 points per year.
This one must have been a hell of a stripper in her heyday.

Or isn't the skill decay by age algorithm applied when NPCs are initialised? If that's the case and it's applied all at once during the NPC's first in-game birthday it could result in some spectacular skill drops.
StripClubWars 14_08_2024 1_28_56 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Cartageno
May 23, 2023
Just confirmed that NPCs with active 'friend' status are asking to become friends after a third friend/employee did so shortly after I'd made a save I could restore and check.

May 23, 2023
It seems the park is nearly as hazardous as the stairs in my club (aggressive ducks?), but I'm not sure where I'm supposed to go with the quest line to render assistance to those injured.

I always 'make a mental note to check up on them tomorrow' but have no idea how to do so.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Are there any plans to add a player house where you can chill with all your hos?
I think that may break the "people present" display in my playthrough. 100 or so girlfriends or even only 50 employees will make it difficult to pick one out. And while I really would like a feature like that, I doubt it would be easy to implement.

There really needs to be an easier in-game way to raise a girl's lewdness, apart from the cult mechanics which I'm not very fond of.
Well, there is also the auto rise during gameplay when districts "level up". But yeah, can be a bit slow sometimes.

Also what are you all people's club names?
I named my club "Hos before Bros".
I like more subtlety, or unrelated names in general, so I am playing right now with club "Raspberry".

In my first play through I named mine 'Happy Endings'. It was only later I discovered the game uses that one too.
Can relate. I once had that in a different game where we could rename the closer characters. One looked like a friend of mine (in her younger years), so I renamed her. Only for the game to later use that same name on a different, non-renameable character.

Or isn't the skill decay by age algorithm applied when NPCs are initialised? If that's the case and it's applied all at once during the NPC's first in-game birthday it could result in some spectacular skill drops.
View attachment 3929846
Mine was pretty new, too. And while not at that level, she must have had an overall skill of 50+ before going straight to 0, since I always train my lowest employee and that was 50+. So your theory might be correct.

It seems the park is nearly as hazardous as the stairs in my club (aggressive ducks?), but I'm not sure where I'm supposed to go with the quest line to render assistance to those injured.

I always 'make a mental note to check up on them tomorrow' but have no idea how to do so.
I think Fluke mentioned somewhere that he wants to include the "follow up" in some future update. As it stands, the questline serves to get a bit of opinion (e. g. you stay around and she needs help) or gathering info by snooping around (at the expense of the "invaded privacy" modifier of course). Maybe even raise lewdness or show her your huge dong during the shower scene (though I guess "improper behavior" might apply depending on the girl, I only tried it with girls I already was quite close with).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is it possible to somehow influence how often characters post their photos?
I would love them to post more photos of me though. Especially when I am in my business suit. (Anybody else have the problem of your character changing outfit all the time?) Posting a pic of you is a nice way to get opinion increase across the board when it's to early to sleep but you have low energy.

(I like my characters business suit model, there's no gameplay reason for that. Actually, most of the clothing looks nice, except for the underwear which in real life would mean girls must really like me if they stay around ... ;) )

May 23, 2023
(I like my characters business suit model, there's no gameplay reason for that. Actually, most of the clothing looks nice, except for the underwear which in real life would mean girls must really like me if they stay around ... ;) )
Crudi tip: Wear dorky looking underwear so your date is more eager to get you out of it. Women love to 'improve' your appearance.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: dot7z and Cartageno
May 23, 2023
IIRC they go directly to my own photos so I can post them.
Hmm, can't say I've ever spotted any there and I do get a lot of them taken when attending amateur nights at other clubs (funny how you can't mingle with guests at your own amateur nights BTW).

OTOH from the mid-game I don't check my photos very frequently and it's possible they're being deleted for space, but there's car wash videos there right now that are much older than the most recent selfies from 'mingles'.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hmm, can't say I've ever spotted any there and I do get a lot of them taken when attending amateur nights at other clubs (funny how you can't mingle with guests at your own amateur nights BTW).

OTOH from the mid-game I don't check my photos very frequently and it's possible they're being deleted for space, but there's car wash videos there right now that are much older than the most recent selfies from 'mingles'.
I would guess that it's not old photos getting deleted but new ones not saved maybe?

But yeah, as much fun as the idea of some car wash photos is, my girls are not nearly as popular as me and I get way fewer likes I think, so I tend to delete them. Most of the time girls aren't even that happy with it, no matter their exhibition tendencies (lewdness, public nudity, attention). Only girls I post are ones announcing a new job and selfies with me.

And I don't really go for it either, but since I tend to sleep at "late", when it's "night" and I have little energy left (e.g. because of one or two prolongued dates) it's a good way to pass the time with some benefit.

May 23, 2023
Most of the time girls aren't even that happy with it, no matter their exhibition tendencies (lewdness, public nudity, attention).
The big difference comes when "Public Nudity Allowed" is passed. Then they're fine with it. But even before then I get a heck of a lot of likes from posting nude and topless vids of strippers washing cars. My girls tend to have a high opinion of me due to frequent sex and the ones who get offended are quickly placated.

It's a tough job keeping two dozen strippers happy, but someone has to do it.

TotalFluke

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Is it possible to somehow influence how often characters post their photos?
You can make them like attention more. That's the main factor in them posting photos. Depending on the clothing, lewdness is also a factor. If it's a selfie they took with someone or a photo of someone else, how much they like that person is also a factor.

Note that for performance reasons, NPCs only get to keep 5 photos in their album at a time. So some photos will disappear before they get a chance to post them. You also don't want every photo they take to be posted. That would be a lot.

I am.

As I said in an earlier post, my experience is that once a measure is up for a vote it almost invariably passes, so the blackmail feature is of very limited utility, as are other methods of getting commissioners to vote in favour of a proposed law.

The big issue is getting laws selected in the first place and City Hall can deadlock for a very long time on that and essentially stall progress in the game. And that's the bit where promises a commissioner will vote for a law are unreliable.
Ok, so I think I see the issue. The problem is that when you ask them what they think about a law when that law is not up for a vote they are giving the same response as when the law is up. So you get the "will vote for it" which refers that they will vote yes for that law when it's a yes/no vote. But it doesn't mean that they prefer that law to others. In other words, they will vote for that law when it comes up, but they would rather vote another law first. I will change that wording to reduce this confusion.

People have been asking about a home for the MC for a while and I think that creates a lot of hassles. It forces you to Go to Home and Go To Work as separate steps and you will be doing that a lot. Second a lot of events work best when the MC is at work. If the MC has a home, it makes is harder for certain things that depend on the MC being at work from happening. So while I would like to do it, it's a big task that introduces a lot of issues, so it hasn't happened yet.

Raising lewdness on NPCs is hard on purpose. If it wasn't, the personality ceases to matter. And you can just hire whoever you want knowing you can make them into good employees. So no, I don't expect to make that any easier.

No, the initial job skill incorporates attraction from the start. My guess here is that she's been a stripper since she was 18 and has a ton of experience to offset the attraction penalties. And she probably has all the other skill components pretty high too.

Just confirmed that NPCs with active 'friend' status are asking to become friends after a third friend/employee did so shortly after I'd made a save I could restore and check.
OK, this is weird. I don't see how can happen. I haven't seen it and I always accept all friends proposals and make as many friends as possible (to open up the spy opportunity).

You can help them get home and that opens up some additional possibilities. The 'mental note to check up on them' is just a throw away line to end the scene. If you want to check up on them you can always text them the next day but it's not automatic.

I would love them to post more photos of me though. Especially when I am in my business suit. (Anybody else have the problem of your character changing outfit all the time?) Posting a pic of you is a nice way to get opinion increase across the board when it's to early to sleep but you have low energy.

After a sex scene, the MC will get dressed depending on their next location. That usually shouldn't be a suit. There's also a few events that cause the MC to get dressed (like going on a date or having an interview). Those may get a suit depending on the location.

I think it would be nice if the selfies they take with you during parties, amateur nights and dates in the park showed up in their social media feeds.
They do, sometimes. Depends on their personality. Actually the one in the park date may not, I have to check on that since that's from before we had photos.

Reactions: Cartageno
May 23, 2023
I will change that wording to reduce this confusion.
The confusion arises from several sources, such as the different response menus when you discuss laws with commissioners when they're up for proposal rather than a vote (encouraging the assumption they're talking about different things when they answer) and asking a civil servant about the results of the last vote and being told of the the last vote to select a law.

But as it stands it seems there's no way to get reliable feedback on your lobbying to get laws proposed, which is much more important in game terms than trying to influence the vote once they are. The upshot is you can't know if the turns you're expending on lobbying commissioners are useful because they're open to persuasion, superfluous because their agreement is already locked in or futile because they'll never support the proposal no matter how many 'Cool' responses pop up.

And she probably has all the other skill components pretty high too.
Actually her stripping skill is 42, which is about half what I've trained my other strippers up to. Why mess with perfection?

I don't know what her 'Attract' level is. If there's some way of finding out I'd appreciate a tip.

BTW, I understand 'Attract' is influenced by opinions of things like working out and junk food but am unsure if you can change it in NPCs by influencing those opinions. I've tried doing that with strippers and seen no immediate effect, but does it work over time?

OK, this is weird. I don't see how can happen.
I can post a save if you'd like to check, but I don't know how to trigger it and it may take a month of game time for it to recur.

All of those affected so far are employees. Two waitresses and a stripper. I'm late in the game and have a lot of employees. I've also increased the maximum locker rooms by 2 so I can fully staff my club. Could that be overflowing an array somewhere and corrupting game memory without crashing Unity?

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I did have an asexual girl with high lewd stat (like 100) join a threesome and then her negative attraction of my character turned positive. She was still considered asexual but afterward would go on dates and do sexual stuff like straight girls.
I had the same (mentioned earlier in the thread), however even at max attraction she would not be available to become a girlfriend and keep her asexual tag. And since dev labeled it as a bug, I think this will be gone in the near future.

(I could still have sex with mine though, since she's a sex worker, so it's all about the money ;) )

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes