Available now for $10 and up Patrons!

Change-log v0.95:
Final scene added, Story completed!
27 animations (1,086 rendered frames)
100 scene images
30 Ending images
38 New sound effects
A few bug fixes
Congratulations on finishing! If it's finished tho, why 0.95 instead of 1.0? Will there be an option to unlock the gallery? Can't wait for what the next game has to offer!

Reactions: Ace_X

a72q

Jul 24, 2017
Congratulations on finishing! If it's finished tho, why 0.95 instead of 1.0? Will there be an option to unlock the gallery? Can't wait for what the next game has to offer!
Version 1.0 will be the final build without bugs and with renders in png format for better quality (according to Ace final build will also be something like 4 times bigger in size)

Reactions: Haren and Ace_X

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Version 1.0 will be the final build without bugs and with renders in png format for better quality (according to Ace final build will also be something like 4 times bigger in size)
Yes! a72q is correct! I reserved v1.0 because I knew that I would have some bug to fix, or something else to change for the final version. (I already realized I didn't add the final scene images and movies to the gallery....) So that will be in version1.0.

Also, all the images are webp now, and when I make them png, it will change the file size of all the images. I think 1920X1080 png is roughly 3mb and a 1920x1080 webp is 130kb. So... the game is gonna grow by more than 4x the file size! But then you and I only have to download/upload the BIG game once ;)

And I might tweak some ui assets and links and update the final Thank you credits... Things like that. But there will be no more new images or story until the sequel!

Thanks for all you feedback!

-Ace

Edit: I was right... about 4x bigger. The current file is around 400mb and the final will be 1.6gb just by switching to png.

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Just wait! I think you'll be surprised with the amount of story I packed into the ending! Plus, with the format of the current game, I could only take it so far! When you see what the SEQUEL will be, you will understand and hopefully see the potential for a LOT more story to come!!!
0.95 is last version for game? Or you will make any other update?

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Is there different ending depending on questions asked?
Yes kind of... there is only one TRUE ending... the other are all "Game Over" endings. You can check the walk-through channel on my discord for help!

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Awesome ending, congratulations on finishing the game. By the way I love the other two girls may be more than Valerie.

Do you have an aproximate idea of when part 2 of the game is coming ?

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes