Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Only found one bug when I started, pressed ignor and continued successfully. Would like to see a number of other girls included
Thanks! This is my first game, I have plans for many other girls eventually!

Reactions: James009

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Overview:
Play some mini-games with 'Valerie'. Every time you win a minigame, SHE SENDS YOU A DIFFERENT BUG, the game ends when you get CTD. :p
That's funny! I am working on getting the bugs fixed! Thanks for trying out my game!

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
Hey Ace_69 , when you are done fixing all the bugs, just give the updated links here, i will update the links right away okay ? :)

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Hey Ace_69 , when you are done fixing all the bugs, just give the updated links here, i will update the links right away okay ? :)
version 0.38

pc:

mac:

thanks! I think i fixed the bugs!! LOL

MokuhFull

Nov 20, 2019
Okay, I continued till the end. It reminds me those old erotic flash games. Not much, but it's something for a start.
It was fun to play while it last, even if the Brick minigame was the least enjoyable to me. It's difficult to be precise with the paddle and a pain to restart from the beginning when you lose a life.

Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Okay, I continued till the end. It reminds me those old erotic flash games. Not much, but it's something for a start.
It was fun to play while it last, even if the Brick minigame was the least enjoyable to me. It's difficult to be precise with the paddle and a pain to restart from the beginning when you lose a life.
I agree, the brick minigame is my least favorite... I might take it out.

Did you see ALL the endings?

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
To all those playing my game! I know I have a long way to go, but there is a secret way to unlock the gallery with all the videos! If you find it please share it. I don't mind the spoiler as I have a lot lleft to do on this game, and I will change how to unlock the gallery in later versions. Also I'm am currently working on the image gallery. But I wanted to make the video gallery first as I thought it would be harder to program...

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Hey do you mind putting this into the "Developer Notes" section:

This is an early release of the game. (Animations are not fully rendered, and some images are under-rendered) Many updates to come. MOST IMPORTANT: If you are going to review my game, please don't review it badly based on the UN-rendered animations. Rendering takes forever and I need a new PC. Please rate on game-play and animation potential. (I think my animation loops will be amazing once rendered. They are nice and smooth loops.)

Thanks!

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
Hey do you mind putting this into the "Developer Notes" section:

This is an early release of the game. (Animations are not fully rendered, and some images are under-rendered) Many updates to come. MOST IMPORTANT: If you are going to review my game, please don't review it badly based on the UN-rendered animations. Rendering takes forever and I need a new PC. Please rate on game-play and animation potential. (I think my animation loops will be amazing once rendered. They are nice and smooth loops.)

Thanks!
Sure

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes