Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Hi Ace_69, I find your game very refreshing and nice to play as you have created a very nice model and the mini-games definitely provide small challenges to overcome and offer a nice reward. Thank you very much :)

I was just wondering, I get to the point of playing the game that I have completed a game and she starts to put the penis in her mouth but I cannot continue after pressing "YES" as the character cums and the game finishes. Is this how the game has been programmed up to this point or is there a game combination/speech combination which allows one to continue. I have tried a few variants of combinations but cannot seem to get further.

A smaller ask, could you give us a small clue as to where this secret button is? (If not, no need to worry or feel bad at all :) )

Once again, thank you very much for having created this game and gotten it to this point :)
Just as a heads up, there is a newer version on my Patreon.

Hint to get a secret ending:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Qaahir and James009

Rsampler

Sep 17, 2017
Thanks to the dev & uploader for a fun little game! Here are my thoughts:

1) The model was beautiful and well posed (no jacked-up faces or anything).
2) I like that your game incorporated actual gameplay and that the gameplay didn't distract from the sexy stuff. I hate games that make me miss all the dirty stuff because I'm too focused on solving a timed puzzle.
3) I'm glad that there was a choice of games. I don't generally play Sudoku and I feel like people who have practiced it have a HUGE advantage, and people who don't are basically doomed. It's definitely a game where experience counts (unlike the others).

Suggestions:
1) Minor: There are a couple of typos. You may have already fixed them, but I saw one after the first animation and one in the ending credits/behind-the-scenes thing.
2) I played the memory-match game the most (because I wanted to win, dang it!). The difficulty increase didn't exactly feel smooth. If you have the same total number of cards, doesn't matching 4 of a kind actually make it easier rather than harder, since you clear more cards with each combination? I don't know - Maybe it was intentional and the last couple of puzzles were easy because she just really wanted an excuse to use that mouth. :)
3) More! More games and a choice of models or outfits would be fun. I know you are basically just using this game for practice, but adding more systems & choices might be good practice for you and it would be fun for the player. Hangman is fun and could potentially have varied difficulty. I'm sure there are other good options - that's just the first that came to mind.
4) Big One: If you have hardware limitations, I'd suggest that you stick to still images. It would allow you to make a wider variety of images at a higher quality. For this game it's not a big deal, but if you do indeed aspire to making a longer game, like a visual novel, having a TON of images will enable you to add more depth and interest to the game than you would get with minimal art and a few animations. It could also help to even out production times - not necessarily speed things up, but at least make it easier for you to put out regular updates, rather than a quick easy update when you add gameplay features followed by an agonizingly long update when you add animated art. I've seen games that aren't really that great get a lot of attention and support because the fans can see frequent, quality updates. Once the updates slow down, people start whining (or at least expecting a LOT more from each update) and your game becomes less visible. Personally, I find most animations of rendered art to be deeply disturbing - unless they are insanely high quality they usually go right off a cliff and just absolutely crater themselves in the uncanny valley. I'd rather see some pretty stills. You could always patch in more animations after the core game is finished (or sell as a DLC if you opt for that kind of model).

Reactions: StokkaFilippo

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Thanks to the dev & uploader for a fun little game! Here are my thoughts:

1) The model was beautiful and well posed (no jacked-up faces or anything).
2) I like that your game incorporated actual gameplay and that the gameplay didn't distract from the sexy stuff. I hate games that make me miss all the dirty stuff because I'm too focused on solving a timed puzzle.
3) I'm glad that there was a choice of games. I don't generally play Sudoku and I feel like people who have practiced it have a HUGE advantage, and people who don't are basically doomed. It's definitely a game where experience counts (unlike the others).

Suggestions:
1) Minor: There are a couple of typos. You may have already fixed them, but I saw one after the first animation and one in the ending credits/behind-the-scenes thing.
2) I played the memory-match game the most (because I wanted to win, dang it!). The difficulty increase didn't exactly feel smooth. If you have the same total number of cards, doesn't matching 4 of a kind actually make it easier rather than harder, since you clear more cards with each combination? I don't know - Maybe it was intentional and the last couple of puzzles were easy because she just really wanted an excuse to use that mouth. :)
3) More! More games and a choice of models or outfits would be fun. I know you are basically just using this game for practice, but adding more systems & choices might be good practice for you and it would be fun for the player. Hangman is fun and could potentially have varied difficulty. I'm sure there are other good options - that's just the first that came to mind.
4) Big One: If you have hardware limitations, I'd suggest that you stick to still images. It would allow you to make a wider variety of images at a higher quality. For this game it's not a big deal, but if you do indeed aspire to making a longer game, like a visual novel, having a TON of images will enable you to add more depth and interest to the game than you would get with minimal art and a few animations. It could also help to even out production times - not necessarily speed things up, but at least make it easier for you to put out regular updates, rather than a quick easy update when you add gameplay features followed by an agonizingly long update when you add animated art. I've seen games that aren't really that great get a lot of attention and support because the fans can see frequent, quality updates. Once the updates slow down, people start whining (or at least expecting a LOT more from each update) and your game becomes less visible. Personally, I find most animations of rendered art to be deeply disturbing - unless they are insanely high quality they usually go right off a cliff and just absolutely crater themselves in the uncanny valley. I'd rather see some pretty stills. You could always patch in more animations after the core game is finished (or sell as a DLC if you opt for that kind of model).
Thank you so much for playing my game and your feedback! I really appreciate the time you took to comment and I will definitely use your suggestion to make this, and all my future games better!

thanks again,
-Ace

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
I'm just annoyed because I have no idea how to play sudoku lmao. One other thing, don't know if its been mentioned yet, is that the hitboxes of the tiles in the tile puzzle game are really off. I find myself often times dragging the wrong tile despite clearly being within the boundaries of the one I was going for.

Reactions: laseracid and Ace_X

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
I'm just annoyed because I have no idea how to play sudoku lmao. One other thing, don't know if its been mentioned yet, is that the hitboxes of the tiles in the tile puzzle game are really off. I find myself often times dragging the wrong tile despite clearly being within the boundaries of the one I was going for.
I'm in same situation as you...Have no idea how to play Sudoku

Reactions: laseracid

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
thanks for playing my game. I’m sorry sodoku is not your thing. I’m still thinking of ways of improving the mini games. I also am trying to fix the issue with the puzzle game.
Hope you like everything else in my game.

Just curious, what other type of mini games would you like to see?

thanks, -Ace

Reactions: WaveOfPig

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
I'm in same situation as you...Have no idea how to play Sudoku
I didn't know how to play sudoku and I learned thanks to this game. It's not complicated.
You must fill in all the horizontal and vertical lines, and the squares highlighted by nine boxes, with the numbers 1 to 9.
It is combinatorial, so you need a bit of patience but became very easy and quick after a while.
Never give up!

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
I didn't know how to play sudoku and I learned thanks to this game. It's not complicated.
You must fill in all the horizontal and vertical lines, and the squares highlighted by nine boxes, with the numbers 1 to 9.
It is combinatorial, so you need a bit of patience but became very easy and quick after a while.
Never give up!
Just can't have any of the same numbers in any of the lines you're doing?

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Hey all! A new version is on here. Not much has been added this time. But I have a HUGE update coming soon to my Patreon, and I will post it on F95 a week later.

Thanks to all oy you who played my game so far. But Please try it again when version 0.48 comes out!! Like I said, there is a TON more content!

Reactions: Ed B

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Hey all! A new version is on here. Not much has been added this time. But I have a HUGE update coming soon to my Patreon, and I will post it on F95 a week later.

Thanks to all oy you who played my game so far. But Please try it again when version 0.48 comes out!! Like I said, there is a TON more content!
Look forward to it :) Game is really good so far...Thanks :)

Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
I'll figure it out with practice I guess....Thanks :)
The next version coming out will have the first few rounds of sodoku be a 4x4 grid... so it will be a lot easier to play... Also, a quick youtub of 4x4 sodoku will help you out to play the 9x9 as well. Same rules, just a lot less numbers.

Reactions: Ed B

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Hey all! Join my discord to see some sneak peek pics of the upcoming release!

Reactions: StokkaFilippo

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Strip n Play with Valerie v0.48 For Tier 3 Patrons is out NOW!!! So much new content!

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
v0.49 Now available for Tier 2 Patrons!

Last edited:

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Oh my god. OH MY GOD. Didn't expect this to turn out to be a pure GOLD. I thought it was gonna be few shitty 3d models but damn.
And special thanks for the long tongue. My fav fetish but games rarely concentrate on tongues usually making it barely noticable or completely forgeting to put them in scenes. Thats what i call a FEATURE of the game. Please please add that long tongue stuff everywhere in your works xD
Thanks for a great game. Didn't even finish it. Rushed to praise you here. But already waiting for next project or this one continued. Good luck

Reactions: Ace_X
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes