Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
It's a card-less strip poker.
It looks different from most games, but it's a lot of bugs followed by bugs. I believe it's your first project so it's common to make mistakes because you're still learning so good luck with the game.

I'll keep an eye on the project.:)

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
So the game ended right when the acutal sex started. Is this intentional? Don't tell me I chose "wrong options" somewhere way earlier because game overs from stuff you can barely remember ticks me off.

Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Oh my god. OH MY GOD. Didn't expect this to turn out to be a pure GOLD. I thought it was gonna be few shitty 3d models but damn.
And special thanks for the long tongue. My fav fetish but games rarely concentrate on tongues usually making it barely noticable or completely forgeting to put them in scenes. Thats what i call a FEATURE of the game. Please please add that long tongue stuff everywhere in your works xD
Thanks for a great game. Didn't even finish it. Rushed to praise you here. But already waiting for next project or this one continued. Good luck
Thanks! I’m glad you like my game! Long tongue is a huge getting of mine too!! So if you keep following my games you will definitely see more!!

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
So the game ended right when the acutal sex started. Is this intentional? Don't tell me I chose "wrong options" somewhere way earlier because game overs from stuff you can barely remember ticks me off.
All the scenes in the image gallery are unlockable... there is one option to get you past sex. Ask around... I’m sure someone knows the answer ;)

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
It's a card-less strip poker.
It looks different from most games, but it's a lot of bugs followed by bugs. I believe it's your first project so it's common to make mistakes because you're still learning so good luck with the game.

I'll keep an eye on the project.:)
Hi, what bugs are you experiencing? I will be sure to fix them in the next release!
Thanks for playing my game!

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Changelog v0.49
Lots of new content:
Added Image Gallery
38 Stages
3 Total Outfits
Lots of new "Endings"
40 Animations
4 Hidden Story Scenes with Ivy and Piper!
1 fully rendered animation!

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Anyone want to see Val in a maid costume next? You can "vote" with a like here, or an official vote on my Patreon!
I got a proper rendering setup, so expect to see this quality rendering from here on out!
v04c-Beauty.png

Last edited:

abcdefif

Mar 26, 2017
So I played through to the sex scene. How do I get all of the remaining gallery scenes, outfits, scenes with other girls, etc?

Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
So I played through to the sex scene. How do I get all of the remaining gallery scenes, outfits, scenes with other girls, etc?
I am working on a walk-through right now! Stay tuned and it should be posted today. (It will contain spoilers).

Reactions: Curelt and abcdefif

abcdefif

Mar 26, 2017
I just finished pretty much everything. Thanks for the walkthrough! The only things I'm missing are stages 4, 5 and 6 on page 2. How do I get those? Thanks!

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
I just finished pretty much everything. Thanks for the walkthrough! The only things I'm missing are stages 4, 5 and 6 on page 2. How do I get those? Thanks!
Oops!! That's a bug... they don't get unlocked in my script.... I will fix that. You should be able to see them in the game files under images/Valerie/ valerie4e,f,g. Sorry! and Thanks for playing my game!

Reactions: abcdefif

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
How'd you like the game?

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
I remember the first time I played this, the lighting on the animated sex scenes was hillariously, yet horrifying awful... is it still like that?
And other than that, I had encountered 0 bugs.
Keep up the good work!! I look forward to seeing where you take this.

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Ace_69 I really dig the new rendered animation. Would definitely like to see the other animations fully rendered because they're really good.

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes