Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
v0.53 is going to drop for $10 and up Patrons on Friday!

Reactions: Blayo

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Are the animations colored or still black and white...?
The new animations are rendered and one re-rendered old animation. There are now 8 total that are fully rendered.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Check out this post for the plan to update all the animations
Okay then I would like to know which animations are rendered, all the oral sex scenes specially throatfuck scene is rendered or not and yes the game is excellent in both quantity and quality wish you best of luck for this game and future games that you will make and also never turn your back on this thread consider this as an advice...

Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Okay then I would like to know which animations are rendered, all the oral sex scenes specially throatfuck scene is rendered or not and yes the game is excellent in both quantity and quality wish you best of luck for this game and future games that you will make and also never turn your back on this thread consider this as an advice...
No, the throat fuck scene is not rendered... "Full-Lick" is rendered, "Work-It" is rendered, and 6 new doggy style scenes are rendered. Check back in 2-3 months! I should have them all rendered and be really close to a completed game, and working on my next game!

Thank you for your feedback!

Reactions: Blayo

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
How do yo unlock everything i try several time but can get past stage 4 and ending 2. Can someone help plz
There is a walk-through on the first page! Also you can PM me if you have any more questions!

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes