Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
This game while somewhat different and I commend you for that isn't really worth the headache friend, quite generic.
Maybe I had a few to many, but what if like you chose kinks at the start and could earn those through winning? Such as I like my women hairy, allow me to specify that kink and the game would tease me with hairy arm lifting, down to removing the underwear, etc. Same goes for futa lovers, etc.

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Hello all, so I think I am going to get rid of the brick game... not sure when but eventually... Also I need to adjust the timers. I set them up to be challenging but doable. Which game has the hardest timers?

Thanks for playing my game and all your feedback!

Reactions: WaveOfPig

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Hello all, so I think I am going to get rid of the brick game... not sure when but eventually... Also I need to adjust the timers. I set them up to be challenging but doable. Which game has the hardest timers?

Thanks for playing my game and all your feedback!
Nooooo. Its actually the best game on late difficulties cuz to win 9x9 sudoku i must write it down and have a good one hour think.
Bricks has issues with that... line thing (the one that pushes the ball, sorry i don't know the word). Its a little bit off centre. When ball hits centre it flies to the right so its hard to actually aim accurately.
I think puzzle is the hardest cuz i absolutely cant make it done on late stages.

Reactions: Ed B and Ace_X

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Nooooo. Its actually the best game on late difficulties cuz to win 9x9 sudoku i must write it down and have a good one hour think.
Bricks has issues with that... line thing (the one that pushes the ball, sorry i don't know the word). Its a little bit off centre. When ball hits centre it flies to the right so its hard to actually aim accurately.
I think puzzle is the hardest cuz i absolutely cant make it done on late stages.
Okay, I was plannig on doing all of this anyway... but

TODO for next release:
  1. Center the ball bounce on the paddle
  2. Second stage for sodoku will be 6 numbers instead of 9. Progression goes 4,6,9
  3. Lengthen the timer on the harder Puzzles
Along with
  1. 2 Re-rendered animations (Chosen by my Patrons)
  2. New Sex Stage! (Doggy Style, 5-7 Loops plus endings)
  3. 1 New Story scene with Ivy and Piper
We will see when I can get all of this done! But I think this is a good amount of content for the next release!

Thanks all!

-Ace

Reactions: WaveOfPig and Blayo

235gfsdg

Apr 19, 2020
Character model and poses are good but those animations need some work, they look a lot lower quality and the lighting is dim and makes the character a bronze flatish skin tone

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Character model and poses are good but those animations need some work, they look a lot lower quality and the lighting is dim and makes the character a bronze flatish skin tone
There is one fully rendered animation in the game, all the rest are test renders.... You can also check out the "Good" animation on page 4 of this thread.

I am working on re-rendering all the animations, but they are the slowest to render, I wanted to demo my game to get feedback in the meantime...

Thanks for playing my game!

Reactions: 235gfsdg

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
James009 I have a few things I was hoping you could update on the main page for me, when you get the time...

1. Change the description to: "Valerie appears and asks if you want to play some games. She takes off a piece of clothing every time you win, then once she is naked, you two can have some fun!"
  2. Update my discord link:
  3. Add the walk-through to the main page:
  4. Change the Header photo to: ValerieTeir1.png
  5. Add new preview photos supplied here: gamePlay1.png gamePlay2.png gamePlay3.png gamePlay4.png gamePlay5.png gamePlay6.png gamePlay7.png
Thanks!

-Ace

Reactions: Ed B and Blayo

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Ace_69 Major props for being so involved with the community here. It shows dedication and the desire to make an actually good game. One thing I forgot to mention before is that I personally use a laptop and trackpad so some of these timed games are extremely difficult/impossible in the later stages. I know this would add a lot of testing and maybe more that you want to do, but have you considered adding a difficulty option for each game?

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
I think puzzle is hardest as well

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
James009 I have a few things I was hoping you could update on the main page for me, when you get the time...

1. Change the description to: "Valerie appears and asks if you want to play some games. She takes off a piece of clothing every time you win, then once she is naked, you two can have some fun!"
  2. Update my discord link:
  3. Add the walk-through to the main page:
  4. Change the Header photo to: View attachment 627503
  5. Add new preview photos supplied here: View attachment 627504 View attachment 627505 View attachment 627507 View attachment 627508 View attachment 627509 View attachment 627510 View attachment 627511
Thanks!

-Ace
Done :)(y)

Reactions: Ace_X

KGMOP33456

Apr 22, 2020
Very good game so far, and I hope, that upcoming versions 'll be even better.

The only minor bug I've managed to find is that in version 0.49 (I don't know if this was also a case in previous build, or it is only a problem that I've encountered) is that I'm unable to reset the gallery. Despite clicking on reset button no such an action happened. It is not a big deal, but I wanted to try once more with no progress attached.

Personaly I'd love to see more minigames within. It may be difficult to implement e.g Crossword but I do believe that many players 'll eagerly resign from the brick minigame which took me big chunk of time but was necessary to have other endings. I'm not talking about removing it, but maybe an option in main menu which 'll allow players to choose 4 out of 6,7,8... minigames which they want to play during gameplay.

Chapeau bas for having such a good relations with the community.

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Very good game so far, and I hope, that upcoming versions 'll be even better.

The only minor bug I've managed to find is that in version 0.49 (I don't know if this was also a case in previous build, or it is only a problem that I've encountered) is that I'm unable to reset the gallery. Despite clicking on reset button no such an action happened. It is not a big deal, but I wanted to try once more with no progress attached.

Personaly I'd love to see more minigames within. It may be difficult to implement e.g Crossword but I do believe that many players 'll eagerly resign from the brick minigame which took me big chunk of time but was necessary to have other endings. I'm not talking about removing it, but maybe an option in main menu which 'll allow players to choose 4 out of 6,7,8... minigames which they want to play during gameplay.

Chapeau bas for having such a good relations with the community.
Thank you for playing my game and your feedback! I am definitely looking into improving the game/reward issues int the next update!

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Problem I'm finding is that if you run out of lives on Sodoku or puzzle and you switch games , the sodoku or puzzle screen still appears over the next choice making it impossible to see what your playing. Could also be my computer as well so not sure if others have had this or not

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Problem I'm finding is that if you run out of lives on Sodoku or puzzle and you switch games , the sodoku or puzzle screen still appears over the next choice making it impossible to see what your playing. Could also be my computer as well so not sure if others have had this or not
That’s is definitely a bug! I will try to resolve it for my next release! Thank you for playing my game and your feedback!

Reactions: Ed B
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes