Ren'Py Completed Strip n Play with Valerie [v1.1s] [AceX Game Studio]

4.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Hey Ace_69 should i add VN (visual novel) to the title ?
No, I don't think this will ever qualify as a "novel". I wanted my first game to be small. Something I could finish completeley, then move on to other things. I do have a VN planned, but that will have to wait for a while while I build up my game making skills.

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
is it accessable through gameplay?
No, just through the secret gallery unlock for now... It will be in regular gameplay within a week. I still need to render the cum scenes and write the script for the remaining animations.

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Overview:
Play some mini-games with 'Valerie'. Every time you win a minigame, SHE SENDS YOU A DIFFERENT BUG, the game ends when you get CTD. :p
Should be fixed now! thanks

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
I forgot to add anal sex, go to the game files, under animations, there is anal sex and vaginal sex both.
can you also add my discord link?

I just made one... lol

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
I loved this one. Simple and straight to the point. I was able to find only one ending so maybe I'll try it again (I love that facial, je adore messy cumshots).

Some notes:
-Brick Game is the less fun because mouse is not the best to control it. Can you implement arrows?
-There's space for more. I understand that you want to close it quickly, but you can develope the concept adding more text about our girl.
- Why she put off the shoes outscreen? Foot/shoes feticism is not to be understimated ;D
- The back ground should change to make puzzle harder.

Hope to see more of this kind, full of VN here.

Reactions: Ace_X

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
I've finished only playing memoria and haven't encountered any bugs.It could be more fun with some variety, for example you could offer her a bet and she could react according to her corruption level etc.:)

Reactions: Ed B and Ace_X

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
I loved this one. Simple and straight to the point. I was able to find only one ending so maybe I'll try it again (I love that facial, je adore messy cumshots).

Some notes:
-Brick Game is the less fun because mouse is not the best to control it. Can you implement arrows?
-There's space for more. I understand that you want to close it quickly, but you can develope the concept adding more text about our girl.
- Why she put off the shoes outscreen? Foot/shoes feticism is not to be understimated ;D

I thank you for playing and your awesome feedback! I definitely want to either improve the brick game or just get rid of it... I will try the arrows to control the paddle! Hopefully that will improve it!
Also I was wondering if anyone would want more text! Glad to hear it! I should work on more of a back story.

I am planning on making at least two more of these “Strip n Play” games. I have other girls in mind and I will definitely take all this advice in the future and to rework This game.

thanks,

-Ace

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
I've finished only playing memoria and haven't encountered any bugs.It could be more fun with some variety, for example you could offer her a bet and she could react according to her corruption level etc.:)
Thanks for your feedback! I will definitely try to improve all my games based off your feedback. I was thinking about a bet, split path route for my next game. But I still want to finish this one first!!
Thanks,
-Ace

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018

Some notes:

Also... wait a week and play my next release if you love messy cumshots!

• Love
Reactions: StokkaFilippo

Qaahir

Jun 22, 2018
To all those playing my game! I know I have a long way to go, but there is a secret way to unlock the gallery with all the videos! If you find it please share it. I don't mind the spoiler as I have a lot lleft to do on this game, and I will change how to unlock the gallery in later versions. Also I'm am currently working on the image gallery. But I wanted to make the video gallery first as I thought it would be harder to program...
Hi Ace_69, I find your game very refreshing and nice to play as you have created a very nice model and the mini-games definitely provide small challenges to overcome and offer a nice reward. Thank you very much :)

I was just wondering, I get to the point of playing the game that I have completed a game and she starts to put the penis in her mouth but I cannot continue after pressing "YES" as the character cums and the game finishes. Is this how the game has been programmed up to this point or is there a game combination/speech combination which allows one to continue. I have tried a few variants of combinations but cannot seem to get further.

A smaller ask, could you give us a small clue as to where this secret button is? (If not, no need to worry or feel bad at all :) )

Once again, thank you very much for having created this game and gotten it to this point :)

Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Hi Ace_69, I find your game very refreshing and nice to play as you have created a very nice model and the mini-games definitely provide small challenges to overcome and offer a nice reward. Thank you very much :)

I was just wondering, I get to the point of playing the game that I have completed a game and she starts to put the penis in her mouth but I cannot continue after pressing "YES" as the character cums and the game finishes. Is this how the game has been programmed up to this point or is there a game combination/speech combination which allows one to continue. I have tried a few variants of combinations but cannot seem to get further.

A smaller ask, could you give us a small clue as to where this secret button is? (If not, no need to worry or feel bad at all :) )

Once again, thank you very much for having created this game and gotten it to this point :)
Thank you for playing and your feed back!

I am pretty sure you've reached the end of this build. I already have a lot more ready to go next week! As you will see when you unlock the video gallery....

Unfortunately I don't have the image gallery implemented yet. It will be done by next week.

Gallery unlock hint:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Thank you for playing and your feed back!

I am pretty sure you've reached the end of this build. I already have a lot more ready to go next week! As you will see when you unlock the video gallery....

Unfortunately I don't have the image gallery implemented yet. It will be done by next week.

Gallery unlock hint:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've only played the memoria game so far and had no bugs.
Very nice game though :) It's good to have something sometimes that you don't have to wait for 5 or 6 updates for anything to happen. I enjoyed playing this and look forward to further updates.
Have played through the brick boards now as well. Takes the longest to complete but I think it's one of the easiest as well.
The puzzle is what's giving me the hard time. Find the time runs out to fast when you get higher up

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 53 Votes