4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Rose is mc's daughter, she's a stripper a slut and a virgin (how do you mix those up i dont fucking know). you can either fuck her or confront her and she tells you that she's ''virgin'' and likes to strip and wont give up her job even if she has a zillion dollars in her bank account for her collage. Its really stupid if you ask me but hey what do i know?
Plenty of virgins are slutty lol, some chicks want to have a bit of fun without going too far. And while it might not be written well, people gotta start somewhere, so pump the hate breaks bro, no need to be so angry. It's okay, is only game.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Plenty of virgins are slutty lol, some chicks want to have a bit of fun without going too far. And while it might not be written well, people gotta start somewhere, so pump the hate breaks bro, no need to be so angry. It's okay, is only game.
not angry dude just pointed out that its bad writing,she's a virgin and a slut but waits for a random stranger to take her virginity? if she likes sex so much why did she waited so long for intercourse? it doesn't make any sense. My guess is the dev didnt want people to freak out that the mc's daughter is a slutty stripper so he added that she's a virgin too but didnt managed to tie the loose ends very well and she still ended up like a cheap whore.Just my two cents

Reactions: Buster65

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i enjoyed the game decently enough. the only part i didnt care for were the stripping scenes on stage were overly narrated for me. actually aside from that i really liked it for a first release. i hope to see more.

Reactions: arms99

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
not angry dude just pointed out that its bad writing,she's a virgin and a slut but waits for a random stranger to take her virginity? if she likes sex so much why did she waited so long for intercourse? it doesn't make any sense. My guess is the dev didnt want people to freak out that the mc's daughter is a slutty stripper so he added that she's a virgin too but didnt managed to tie the loose ends very well and she still ended up like a cheap whore.Just my two cents
the writing was ok for me. or maybe im so used to engrish my standards have dropped. but for the most part the flow of the story for me was good enough. i'll admit the daughter scene in whch you dont reveal yourself was off in terms of making sense.
her desire to remain a stripper didnt leave a bad tase either since it's just stripping. also i guess im ok towards strippers since i know not all who do that as a job are sluts. those in this game though are what dev makes them so ill see how it works out if it continues. also no NTR tag so that's always a plus for me

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
her desire to remain a stripper didnt leave a bad tase either since it's just stripping
how is it just stripping when she willingly offered her virginity to a random stranger? she didnt know it was her father and what makes you think she wont fuck other clients in the future?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
how is it just stripping when she willingly offered her virginity to a random stranger? she didnt know it was her father and what makes you think she wont fuck other clients in the future?
oh yeah so i was talking about on the route she knows who you are. and if you confront her MC makes sure she'll never do it.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
i will add my two cents after all..the "daughter" character was poorly done..introduced etc..and throws the game into the trash for me..the rest..fine..but the daughter was too glaringly bad...
thank god someone else see's bad writing and doesnt just play these games for the pretty pictures

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I thought it was OK. Obviously she recognised him so there is more here than meets the eye.

Reactions: Haspes

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Wow a creampie tag without Vaginal nor Anal Sex tag. How does that count as creampie?
Perhaps it is a literal creampie. You know, the kind our grandmothers used to bake. :sneaky:

Correct. Women are complex, much more complex than men, even guys who like getting pegged by their mothers.

Some women are into other women. Some women are into no one. Some women are into dogs. Some women are chaste. Some women are sluts. But most common of all, women are rarely honest about their sex lives with ANYONE.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
wow what a shit story : daughter's a stripper and a slut ,dad catches her in the act and when he asks her if she's still a virgin she says yes she is but 1 minute before this she was willing to lose her virginity to a total stranger(you) cause he reminded her of her father...sorry i couldnt go through with it. Deleted
This I agree with.
Sorry games have to have some credibility. Not that much but more than this. Just make a "meet and fuck" otherwise.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes