4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Haspes

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2019
Wait, your daughter? Or her father interrupted your lapdance to ask if she a virgin?
Rose is the PC's daughter. He takes her back to the lapdance room, 1 of the routes is to get her away from everyone so he can talk to her. 1 of the routes is to fuck her. 1 of the routes starts as him wanting to fuck her, but changes his mind.

I not feeling the daughter is a stripper slut/virgin aspect as well.
Daughter isn't a slut, she just has a fetish for men that look like her Dad.

tittyfucks and anals only? keeps the gloryhole fresh i guess.... XD
LOL There is Vag, Oral, Anal, Tiddyfucks.

So played the game, the lighting could be better and also, I don't see the maledom content.
The male Dom content starts with the second girl on day 2, Samantha. If you have her stay with you at the table, then you choose the top option ("I'll pass, I was just worried about you. (BDSM and slave training)":) That will be the start of it. The second option turns her into a whore. The third option is just a second way to get her into the private dance, and give her the chance to get her shit together, or reject her and shit happens.)

That was the hottest first release I've seen in a long time. looking forward to seeing more (y)(y)
Thank you very much for that, I was getting a little depressed reading the first page of comments.

i enjoyed the game decently enough. the only part i didnt care for were the stripping scenes on stage were overly narrated for me. actually aside from that i really liked it for a first release. i hope to see more.
Thanks for the feedback, On some of the stripper scenes I was going for the idea of the PC thinking about things that he sees during the dance, and other times I was trying to describe what the girls were doing. I'll continue to try and get better.

the writing was ok for me. or maybe im so used to engrish my standards have dropped. but for the most part the flow of the story for me was good enough. i'll admit the daughter scene in whch you dont reveal yourself was off in terms of making sense.
her desire to remain a stripper didnt leave a bad tase either since it's just stripping. also i guess im ok towards strippers since i know not all who do that as a job are sluts. those in this game though are what dev makes them so ill see how it works out if it continues. also no NTR tag so that's always a plus for me
Thanks for the feedback, and I am still learning how to do proper story telling. I have the idea of how I want things to flow but sometimes the idea I am trying to share, doesn't always come across how I want it to. (But I DID use grammarly quite a bit for the grammar and spelling.).

As for the NTR I absolutely HATE NTR so I won't ever have that in anything that I work on. )))

I just saw there's no oral tag either. Using logic of elimination and the presence of a "stripping" tag, we can only conclude the following
Honestly I just forgot to put a few tags in. I got a little distracted putting the post together.

Wait is this a father daughter game? If so I'm in.
At it's core it's a father daughter love story, with a lot of kink. The Dad never saw his daughter as anything more than his lil girl. But she's had a crush on him for years, her interest in men is based off of her interest in her dad. So she prefers older, successful, and slightly domineering men.

You have a really great start for a new release, sure its short, but the dialog is great, no horrible grammar mistakes as i constantly see with other visual novels "and 90% of those are never fixed and still continue", but you have the potential for creating something really great... Hopefully you will add a few more kinks/fetishes to the list, (pregnancy, lactation, mother daughter, harem) you know what i mean... anyways... good luck in the creation of the rest...
Thank you very much for the positive feedback. )))

I have more content I want to add, but the rules said do not add the tags unless it's already in the game / story.... So I left them out.

As for the list you mentioned, most of them will be in the story at some point. The only one that won't is the mother daughter, due to the Mom's personality. You'll see more of that in the coming releases. As for it being short, it is short to get an idea for what people liked and disliked about it, as well as to give a few different options with each character, so someone could play through the project a few times and see the different ways that the girls will change in the story.

The stage lighting is ugly and makes it hard to see anything - probably would in a real club, too - and i noticed more than one place where the images don't even nearly match the text that goes with them.
If you can point me at where I messed up the descriptions and the images I'd really appreciate it. I thought I had them all lined up correctly, I'd like to get any problems fixed before the next release.

So.....

I told my daughter she can strip as long as she fucks no one, made friends with a cute lil stripper, helped another stripper after she got punched by a fat guy and sent another one to rehab.

I am the fucking queen of fixing strippers lives.

Shit at getting laid though.
HAHAHAHAHA the good guy route, it works out in the end and the girls turn more into loves that way. But yeah that route is a little slower with the sex.

Haspes

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2019
wow what a shit story : daughter's a stripper and a slut ,dad catches her in the act and when he asks her if she's still a virgin she says yes she is but 1 minute before this she was willing to lose her virginity to a total stranger(you) cause he reminded her of her father...sorry i couldnt go through with it. Deleted
Sorry you don't like my project, hope you find other things you enjoy.

But in the future if you have some constructive criticism I'd be more than happy to listen. Cheers, and have a good rest of your week.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Haspes
a part of me thinks the route in which you sex the daughter without revealing yourself isn't actually needed. mostly cause your already given a choice to confront her or take her in private room. and she makes enough comments that verify she wants to bang her dad. especially cause she claims to be a "good girl" and wouldnt do anything to dissapoint dad. actually that route would make sense if she somehow recognized him. could make a good route if she wants to be the one to confess to MC on her own time. all of this is just my opinion. like i said i already like the story.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
If you can point me at where I messed up the descriptions and the images I'd really appreciate it. I thought I had them all lined up correctly, I'd like to get any problems fixed before the next release.
Well, this "skimpy little bra-like top thing" is the one that immediately comes to mind:

screenshot0001.jpg

I had to click through a good part of the game, because the nearest save i had was a ways bwforee this...

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It's a good start with lots of potential for fetishes. The set up is fine. The writing is pretty hot. Not much problems so far, other than the lighting on the stage.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Go to seduce her then when he goes to have sex pick to change your mind then see what she says.

She knows
yeah my memory tends to suck. maybe it wouldve been easier to remember if she reacted more during the breakfast with family. but can also understand why she didnt.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Haspes are you planing on using patreon?
I know they suck and you'll have to use a patch to get around their stupid rules. But I think that more people use / are familiar with patreon than the other sites (myself included). Obviously it's you choice if you want to use their services, but I think it will be beneficial to have that option. Let me know if you decide to open a patreon account, you'll have my support.

Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Haspes are you planing on using patreon?
I know they suck and you'll have to use a patch to get around their stupid rules. But I think that more people use / are familiar with patreon than the other sites (myself included). Obviously it's you choice if you want to use their services, but I think it will be beneficial to have that option. Let me know if you decide to open a patreon account, you'll have my support.
same here.

Reactions: arms99

arms99

May 11, 2018
yeah my memory tends to suck. maybe it wouldve been easier to remember if she reacted more during the breakfast with family. but can also understand why she didnt.
She does react more during breakfast with the family, jumps at you gives you a hug and kiss. There is 3 ways the daughter scene plays out. The third one is easy to overlook because when to choice comes up it seems like it would give you nothing, that's the one Avaron is talking about. Play it again and choose "Seduce her" and when it asks you Do I want to fuck my daughter?, choose "no". Trust me, it's interesting, you'll want to check it out if you haven't.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
She does react more during breakfast with the family, jumps at you gives you a hug and kiss. There is 3 ways the daughter scene plays out. The third one is easy to overlook because when to choice comes up it seems like it would give you nothing, that's the one Avaron is talking about. Play it again and choose "Seduce her" and when it asks you Do I want to fuck my daughter?, choose "no". Trust me, it's interesting, you'll want to check it out if you haven't.
that was actually my first play through. and yeah saw her react there cuase both of them knew. the one where she didnt react as much if i remember correctly. was when then masks stayed on.

on the scene you mentioned just replayed it. the mc said " you were going to get paid for sex before you knew it was me. so accept it and just say thank you"

which brings me back to thinking the mask on scene being ....a bit off.

arms99

May 11, 2018
that was actually my first play through. and yeah saw her react there cuase both of them knew. the one where she didnt react as much if i remember correctly. was when then masks stayed on.

on the scene you mentioned just replayed it. the mc said " you were going to get paid for sex before you knew it was me. so accept it and just say thank you"

which brings me back to thinking the mask on scene being ....a bit off.
That's the one, I missed that myself until much later. I thought that when you say no the scene would just simply end, so I didn't bother with it.

arms99

May 11, 2018
Haspes just want to report one bug, there was an image missing when you choose "seduce her" and "no"

Untitled.jpg

M'95

May 17, 2019
Although the route where daughter gets angry at MC reconsidering and they fuck anyway is very hot, I would like to know if there is a route where they fuck each other, but both don't know who the other one is? (If not that would also be great to have imho).

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Haspes I'm assuming you're the dev, if so you might want to contact the staff to get the 'Game Dev' badge.
Also, one suggestion for this would be to consider how predictable the consequences of the player's choices are; a twist now and then can be a good thing, but generally when given a choice it's better for us to know at least roughly where it's going. This particularly stands out with Nelly, her first choice leads to three very different scenes, with no real way to tell which one you get other than playing through them and then reloading.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
DL'd played , not a bad game .. hope there is a better story update ... sorry just felt story was lacking somewhat .. most renders where ok considering alot of them was in a strip bar :)

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes