4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Games looks good I'll check back, I like the shenanigans the Mc could be getting into. I think its a little to dark in the club when the girls are dancing "YOU CANT SEE THE BOOBIES" lol. Yes I know your in a Strip Club but you could still make the render a little brighter. Heres my play route. I seduce daughter but then say No. I think her knowing it was you is just so KINKY! lol, I fucked the redhead everyone need some side BOOTY lol I was a nice guy I sent the whore to rehab or or maybe I should have me a SEX SLAVE . But she has a kid she need to get her shit together, Then when her kid turns 18 the Mc can have some Mother & Daughter naughty time WOOOO HOOO lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Master of Puppets

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The configuration has nothing to do with what we are talking about. You should go for other games or design your own.
i only wish i was that smart do design my own game ... i'm only stating that night clubs really don't have much in the way of light in them ..... so hang me if you want ;)

• Angry
Reactions: SAMASH112

kev

May 3, 2017
well..i guess "if i can't say anything nice about something don't say anything at all" well..am sure i could say something nice..don't wanna..the bad silenced it...
Well not join or even look at game then.ill suport real builder haha

Sep 11, 2018
Its to bad that it was so quickly abandoned. The initial release was nice but "working" on 3 projects at the same time was going to kill this sooner or later.

Reactions: arms99
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes