nashorn95z

Jan 26, 2019
what art pack are u using? some recommendations? or should i stay with the mega pack?
i would prefer a smaller pack with more quality pictures.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
what art pack are u using? some recommendations? or should i stay with the mega pack?
i would prefer a smaller pack with more quality pictures.
Best thing to do is go on the discord site and ask, or make your own in your style.

Felkesste

Mar 4, 2018
I guess you fail to understand how this site works
You seem to have missed the point of that user's post, so I'd like to draw you attention to some things, my guy.

Of the first five most recent reviews, only one had anything nice to say about the game, the rest all went into detail about how disappointed they were that it's less of a game, and more of a spreadsheet with incremental growth mechanics.
Even in the same page as your comment, people were making mention of how frustrating the linearity and extreme specificity of the plot were, wishing there was more narrative consequence for their choices. If they treat someone well, and build a bond with them over time, maybe that person shouldn't be so ready to choose death over spending time with them. That sort of thing.
Many people talk about how difficult it is to get into this game, some citing how needlessly complicated it is to just navigate between poorly optimized menus, but for the most part, it seems like they just can't find anything to hook them in. There's no meat on the bones. It offers next to nothing in terms of personal motivation or rewards. Whether you play well, or play poorly, the result will be disappointment all the same as their thoughts and feelings go ignored, their choices are disregarded, and their very identity is made moot as the game doesn't care who or what you are, depicting you in whatever way's convenient for it at the time- so why would anyone waste their time playing it?

I shouldn't speak for others, but all the evidence suggests that the fella you're responding to is disappointed that the game hasn't actually improved in any tangible way that would make it worth playing since it's initial release. The game is still bone dry. If you're getting enjoyment out of it, more power to you. But fuck me, this game needs some writers...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You seem to have missed the point of that user's post, so I'd like to draw you attention to some things, my guy.

Of the first five most recent reviews, only one had anything nice to say about the game, the rest all went into detail about how disappointed they were that it's less of a game, and more of a spreadsheet with incremental growth mechanics.
Even in the same page as your comment, people were making mention of how frustrating the linearity and extreme specificity of the plot were, wishing there was more narrative consequence for their choices. If they treat someone well, and build a bond with them over time, maybe that person shouldn't be so ready to choose death over spending time with them. That sort of thing.
Many people talk about how difficult it is to get into this game, some citing how needlessly complicated it is to just navigate between poorly optimized menus, but for the most part, it seems like they just can't find anything to hook them in. There's no meat on the bones. It offers next to nothing in terms of personal motivation or rewards. Whether you play well, or play poorly, the result will be disappointment all the same as their thoughts and feelings go ignored, their choices are disregarded, and their very identity is made moot as the game doesn't care who or what you are, depicting you in whatever way's convenient for it at the time- so why would anyone waste their time playing it?

I shouldn't speak for others, but all the evidence suggests that the fella you're responding to is disappointed that the game hasn't actually improved in any tangible way that would make it worth playing since it's initial release. The game is still bone dry. If you're getting enjoyment out of it, more power to you. But fuck me, this game needs some writers...
You also missed my point, to each there own view.
I could care less what others think about the game and I posted my view of it.
To many "naysayers" in every thread so I just post about what I think at the time of posting.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
So how good is this one compared to the first one? I remember supporting the first, had a lot of good stuff and I loved building those sex crazed drows with the mana tattos, they would go crazy and fuck you every night you were full with mana every day.

Then the mermaids, the dancer bonus they got for public entertainment was better than having a legion of whores... you could drown in gold if you had like 4 or 5 decent ones thne you could focus on just adventuring.

Beauwolf

Dec 17, 2017
So question about the game, you can get a trait for deviants which I believe reduces the stress or whatever of having sex with monsters/animals ect however there is no sex options for those? Also you should be able to capture things you defeat but I hardly ever get the option to do so? Am I missing parts of the game or is that not implemented fully?

Reactions: Kionatria

IcedQuinn

Feb 17, 2020
So how good is this one compared to the first one? I remember supporting the first, had a lot of good stuff and I loved building those sex crazed drows with the mana tattos, they would go crazy and fuck you every night you were full with mana every day.
it had a much rougher start when i played it. high taxes/survival up front cost and you had to race the main plot to get out of it. that was probably a year or two ago though, i'm due for checking in again.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

thgilkcalb

Mar 11, 2018
Can futa marry Anastasia ? Do the script allow it ? Kinda wanna try because it can learn almost all class without gender restriction

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
maverik — 07/19/2024 7:09 PM
@Announcements 0.9.1 Release

Added Lilia's complete sidequest and marriage scenes/dresses
Added new shrine type
Added character Lock rule which prevents character from showing in the lists of giveaways and factor sacrifices
Added a few more dungeon name variants
Added new combat skill for succubus class replacing attract
Added sex swap potion
Rarity of legendary quality is increased by 250% (it's still low)
Changed formula for weekly dates and sex. Dates: 1 + 3 from master's charm factor to 3 + 2; sex 1 +3 from master sex factor to 2 + 3
Some improvements to inventory gui
Added some new monochrome arts and fixed some scenes
Fixed tutorial menu not working properly on other languages
Fixed communicative master trait causing rebellious behavior happen more often
Fixed wrong line appearing during searching princess quest
Fixed some missing gallery scenes and unique character sprites
Fixed an issue with reloading the game after defeat
Fixed an issue with leaving game to main menu and starting new one causing weird stuff happening

maverik — Today at 5:02 AM
@Announcements
0.9.1a patch has been uploaded
Fixed oblivion potion
Fixed mod editor crashing on opening
Added dialogue event to sex change potion
Added new icon for sex change potion
Maverik seemed to mention about 3rd arc being done and infinite dungeon, does that mean the game is reaching an end?

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Maverik seemed to mention about 3rd arc being done and infinite dungeon, does that mean the game is reaching an end?
As someone who has played this game since near the beginning, and never bothered playing past the 1st chapter due to not really caring about whatever the fuck detached railroad plot was made, I thought the game already had all chapters done and was just bare bones mechanics/event wise.

YSP=

Feb 13, 2020
it had a much rougher start when i played it. high taxes/survival up front cost and you had to race the main plot to get out of it. that was probably a year or two ago though, i'm due for checking in again.
I'm running up against the bed limit of the mansion and it took my a while to realize even slaves away from the mansion still occupy a bed at the mansion. So even slaves I have just for resource gathering away from my mansion mean I have to build more beds when I want more slaves.

Death Panda

May 8, 2023
This game has always been about spreadsheets and incremental growth mechanics. The previous game was also about spreadsheets and incremental growth mechanics. If you've been in here for 8 long years waiting for a game about spreadsheets and incremental growth mechanics to suddenly stop being about spreadsheets and incremental growth mechanics, then the problem is with you, not the game.

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
does the heir become you yet, I mean when your money goes under zero.
if not I hope someone makes a mod to make that happen, because I like to breed people until I come up with a wife having lots of traits, but then my character is weak af

blergh123

May 31, 2020

Ive been going through the main story+ character sidequests and then getting disappointed theres so little to it, if you cut off the grind to get powerfull and well equipped.
Then ive been doing incest dragonloli harem all 6 stats growth, and after getting bored with that, making them into prostitutes

Leliana

Apr 23, 2018
think i must've forgotton how to actually do quests, how do i get to the old weathered temple? it doesn't appear theres anything in my travel list.

thgilkcalb

Mar 11, 2018
Is there any chance to increase MC factor ingame [hard mode]? Normal slave not only have 6 more point to distribute but also be a director that increase Charm factor, how can MC become a master when he's so weak?

3.30 star(s) 52 Votes