Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
You just have to change the job of your main char or slave to crafting/cooking when you select things to craft/cook and click on time to begin your craft/cooking .
Yeah, it's the selecting things part that's problematic. I can't find how to choose the item I want to craft. I could do it just fine on 2.whatever, but the "Craft" button doesn't seem to do anything on 3.0c/3.0d

Click the empty boxes that appear.
One is for handle, the other for blade... or whatever you are making.
And dont forget to assign workers.
Yeah, but the empty boxes don't appear. It worked fine on earlier versions, but the craft button doesn't let me choose a project.

NVM: Fixed in 3.0e :)

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Buy a Pickaxe and send a NPC to Goldridge or Goldwood and mine Mythril to start and sell then buy new NPC and Pickaxe and send to the same place or the other and mine to your harts content.
Better idea: Use the mithril to make a pure mithril pickaxe, then send them back to mine with a +40% bonus.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
I'm curious as to what kind of story will eventually unfold. Currently the only special NPC we add to our team is the bunny girl, while the original had over half a dozen special NPCs you could recruit. Obviously I am eager to see what we end up with this time around. Also the name itself makes me wonder: Conquest? Conquest of what? The world? The dungeons? The loan sharks? With the multiple factions I can imagine a different story arc for each of them, or even combo arcs.

So much has been improved, though I do have one gripe about what is obviously just an oversight: Currently there are no visual clues to pregnancy. Just one day out pops a kid like magic.

With the way gathering and production are currently set up, Maverik could easily turn this into a sort of tycoon game, an idea that I totally approve of. Sort of a fantasy world version of Free Cities or something, but with better game mechanics.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm curious as to what kind of story will eventually unfold. Currently the only special NPC we add to our team is the bunny girl, while the original had over half a dozen special NPCs you could recruit. Obviously I am eager to see what we end up with this time around. Also the name itself makes me wonder: Conquest? Conquest of what? The world? The dungeons? The loan sharks? With the multiple factions I can imagine a different story arc for each of them, or even combo arcs.

So much has been improved, though I do have one gripe about what is obviously just an oversight: Currently there are no visual clues to pregnancy. Just one day out pops a kid like magic.

With the way gathering and production are currently set up, Maverik could easily turn this into a sort of tycoon game, an idea that I totally approve of. Sort of a fantasy world version of Free Cities or something, but with better game mechanics.
in one of the roadmaps there was talk about conquering other locations, like villages and city in order to unlock regular harvesting sites.
Also there are far more unique characters so far... but they aren't recruitable... I think about the Elf girl you can save in the figther guilds Quest for their support in the election, the mage guilds sister or the former princess of the old monarchy... not to mention the guild leaders themself

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I asked this before but never got an answer... Do we know if the dev plans on implementing any mind control mechanics like there were in the first game? It's pretty much the deciding factor for whether or not I'll be able to play this game, since I'm not really a fan of having a harem built entirely on coercion and/or abuse.

Reactions: SomeGuy0000

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Better idea: Use the mithril to make a pure mithril pickaxe, then send them back to mine with a +40% bonus.
That's a given.
There are 5 nodes of Mythril in the 2 locations and if you get 5 NPC's there mining you can make the 100k very quick and don't have to worry about the main story until you are ready for it.
In just under 300 days I have hit 1 million coin.

If you make Mythril Pickaxe's out of it you can make 500 more coin for every 10 pickaxe's you make.

150 Mythril = 5500 (37x150)
10 Pickaxe's = 6000 (150 = 10 pickaxe's @600 each)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I asked this before but never got an answer... Do we know if the dev plans on implementing any mind control mechanics like there were in the first game? It's pretty much the deciding factor for whether or not I'll be able to play this game, since I'm not really a fan of having a harem built entirely on coercion and/or abuse.
He already did the "Mind Master" class (I think that's what he called it) posesses a mindcontrol skill which raises loyality to max in a single use

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Mind control is a form of abuse.

You may need to warn and punish them several time to get them to the respect level then it praise and charm them to accept your rule.

The first 4 are not spells, there voice and spanking: Strive for Power 2 2020-08-24 13-41-00-40.jpg

Apr 12, 2018
Also, an Apprentice has access to a Fear Spell, and a character with the Irresistible sex trait can probably push a slave/peon to infinite obedience after one date and one night of sex.

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
Currently the only special NPC we add to our team is the bunny girl, while the original had over half a dozen special NPCs you could recruit
I shouldn't worry. I followed the prohress of Strive from when it was a web based game, and that started out with only one special NPC as well. I expect they'll get added in as the story is ready for them.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
He already did the "Mind Master" class (I think that's what he called it) posesses a mindcontrol skill which raises loyality to max in a single use
Oh, thanks, I've been keeping an eye on the tags, and I guess nobody bothered to update them. Yeah, seems the Apprentice class is focused on mind control as well (although the one you're referring to is called Dominator). Doesn't look like the Hypnosis spell from the first game is back, but since mind control isn't an abandoned mechanic like I was led to believe, maybe it'll get added in a future update.

Are there any other tags that are missing? I want to open a ticket to get them added, but don't feel right reporting just one when there are probably more.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have added the tags of "gay", "loli","lesbian" and "BDSM" to the tag list.
Forgot to add "Spanking" and "Virgin", tags added.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Oh, thanks, I've been keeping an eye on the tags, and I guess nobody bothered to update them. Yeah, seems the Apprentice class is focused on mind control as well (although the one you're referring to is called Dominator). Doesn't look like the Hypnosis spell from the first game is back, but since mind control isn't an abandoned mechanic like I was led to believe, maybe it'll get added in a future update.

Are there any other tags that are missing? I want to open a ticket to get them added, but don't feel right reporting just one when there are probably more.
This could be considered "Mind Control" like so I will add the tag.
Strive for Power 2 2020-08-25 10-16-42-08.jpg

Tag Added.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes