a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a Wiki or set of instructions for this version of Strive? I am getting stuck in a few places.
What are you getting stuck on.
I played start to finish and there is nothing I saw that you can get stuck on.

There is a minor glitch with the mansion clock that can get locked up but just exit the mansion to town and back will unlock it.

MickE2020

Mar 17, 2020
What are you getting stuck on.
I played start to finish and there is nothing I saw that you can get stuck on.

There is a minor glitch with the mansion clock that can get locked up but just exit the mansion to town and back will unlock it.
Stuck in that I don't know how to close certain windows(eg upgrade when traveling). I am looking for a general how to. Thanks for responding.

Reactions: SMD

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Stuck in that I don't know how to close certain windows(eg upgrade when traveling). I am looking for a general how to. Thanks for responding.
Never had that one and I have left the panel open and once started traveling they all closed for me.
You may try and go back open then close the windows that are open then travel.

Reactions: MickE2020

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
in general "right mouse button" with a slight difference on the travel window... first choose a location, than choose party members to travel... so if you want to close the travel window you have to close 2 windows

SMD

Jan 13, 2018
There were a bunch of funky windows that were not set up with X out options and others that did not close with right click. The travel option only made sense after figuring it out the hard way and I haven't used it extensively yet due to how much of a pain it is so hopefully things get smoothed out in later versions.

SMD

Jan 13, 2018
Ok, I used search on the thread and dug through 10 pages- is there a contraceptive option/item? Also an option to release a slave/peon? The first couple of kids have been very helpful to the operation but there are limits. Also their aptitudes are horrible despite both of the parents being well rounded.

I'm enjoying the improvements that have been put in place, while I thoroughly enjoyed the original strive game certain elements were absolutely paper thin.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok, I used search on the thread and dug through 10 pages- is there a contraceptive option/item? Also an option to release a slave/peon? The first couple of kids have been very helpful to the operation but there are limits. Also their aptitudes are horrible despite both of the parents being well rounded.

I'm enjoying the improvements that have been put in place, while I thoroughly enjoyed the original strive game certain elements were absolutely paper thin.
No there is not contraceptive option yet in the game.
You don't have to keep them you can leave them at the orphanage instead.
Just put the extra ones gathering fish or send them to one of the other towns to harvest things for you like food, wood or what ever is there.

I had it maxed out with 30 all but Daisy were the children of the MC and the first peon that was named with the same last name as the MC so I can think of her as a sister.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
An option to fire peons is sorely lacking for sure. The only way I've seen is to enslave them and then sell them and you lose money on that.

erkper

May 16, 2018
An option to fire peons is sorely lacking for sure. The only way I've seen is to enslave them and then sell them and you lose money on that.
You don't have to enslave them first. You can sell a peon to the slave market straight off.

erkper

May 16, 2018
anyone know how to change or add interaction per day?
referring to sex? AFAIK there's only one per day, with up to as many as you've upgraded the master BR to accommodate. You can also "date" once per day, using those to build relationship and/or skills, and that leads to sex as well if your date has a good enough relationship with you. But so far there isn't a way to add more than one sex interactions with your harem as you got in the previous Strive.

Reactions: armyatak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Is there a trick to getting the male portraits to work from the art packs? They don't show up in my game like the girls do.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a trick to getting the male portraits to work from the art packs? They don't show up in my game like the girls do.
They should if you place them in right.
At least for me they show up but I combine all in 1 folder for both male and female for each race, for now. Strive for Power 2 2020-09-06 13-56-01-28.jpg

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
They should if you place them in right.
At least for me they show up but I combine all in 1 folder for both male and female for each race, for now. View attachment 804799
Yeah I figured it out. Just didn't realize there aren't very many of them and there are no bodies to go with them. I had them in the wrong place.

VithiaVale

Jul 29, 2019
Are there any image packs that are not in an anime style? If so, could someone please direct me toward them?

MickE2020

Mar 17, 2020
Is there any way to cheat aside from the debug options? The debug options for skipping combat doesn't give you rewards / kill credits and it takes forever to spam the attack button. Any way to cheat money?
I just edit the save file.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Are there any image packs that are not in an anime style? If so, could someone please direct me toward them?
Considering the large amount of Furrys and Monster girls in this game I doubt it.
Not sure if any other source would have enough material on this kind of genre... what kind of style would be your interest in the first place?

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes