Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
When I tried that the only option was to enslave them and only then could I sell them.
You need to take a look into the girls profile for the sell button to appear (either double click on the girl or one click to select her and one on "display informations")

Reactions: kaakan

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
That might have been the issue. I hired an elf boy for that mages guild quest but went for someone intentionally cheap since I figured he was going to be a present.

MickE2020

Mar 17, 2020
referring to sex? AFAIK there's only one per day, with up to as many as you've upgraded the master BR to accommodate. You can also "date" once per day, using those to build relationship and/or skills, and that leads to sex as well if your date has a good enough relationship with you. But so far there isn't a way to add more than one sex interactions with your harem as you got in the previous Strive.
You can edit the save file. You can't make it remain but you can edit how many you have "left" that day.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Are there any image packs that are not in an anime style? If so, could someone please direct me toward them?
I also don't like the anime style and just have been creating my own images as I pick up new characters. Its easy enough to find artwork with a quick search online. Just edit it to be around 800x1080 in size and a png, then crop out a portrait of it as well.

erkper

May 16, 2018
I also don't like the anime style and just have been creating my own images as I pick up new characters. Its easy enough to find artwork with a quick search online. Just edit it to be around 800x1080 in size and a png, then crop out a portrait of it as well.
Any chance you'd want to bundle your portraits and bodies into a zip file and post them somewhere?

VithiaVale

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for the response. I guess I'll be spending a lot of time at if I ever get around to it.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm surprised by how much depth there is in the character building system. Very impressed. Took me awhile to get a feel for how things worked but there's a lot of options.

One minor gripe I have is with the food system. I haven't found any way to influence my slave's likes and dislikes when it comes to food so I find myself just selling slaves that have a bad combo there that just doesn't really work. For instance you could get someone who likes meat but hates vegetables and grain which would make it impossible to actually cook anything they like. The best you could do is neutral. On the flip side, unlike your own character and your first slave that you can customize, you can get new slaves that randomly have zero foods they hate.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm surprised by how much depth there is in the character building system. Very impressed. Took me awhile to get a feel for how things worked but there's a lot of options.

One minor gripe I have is with the food system. I haven't found any way to influence my slave's likes and dislikes when it comes to food so I find myself just selling slaves that have a bad combo there that just doesn't really work. For instance you could get someone who likes meat but hates vegetables and grain which would make it impossible to actually cook anything they like. The best you could do is neutral. On the flip side, unlike your own character and your first slave that you can customize, you can get new slaves that randomly have zero foods they hate.
Hey, hey looky here: Strive for Power 2 2020-09-07 12-04-12-77.jpg and you can change it up here Strive for Power 2 2020-09-07 12-04-17-89.jpg

Wrong info now after several udates.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Hey, hey looky here: View attachment 805969 and you can change it up here View attachment 805970
Oh I know you can change how they prioritize what to eat, but you can't change what they actually love and hate to eat. So if their loved/hated foods are really incompatible there's not much you can do about it. Not really a big deal but I would like an option to force them to eat stuff they hate until they no longer hate it or something.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Oh I know you can change how they prioritize what to eat, but you can't change what they actually love and hate to eat. So if their loved/hated foods are really incompatible there's not much you can do about it. Not really a big deal but I would like an option to force them to eat stuff they hate until they no longer hate it or something.
there you can only define the priority for what the girl will eat if it's available, the likes and dislikes cannot be changed... if you feed a girl something she likes she'll get a productivity Bonus, and a Malus if it's something she hates or nothing at all
Ok sorry about that when I used it on a earlier version it change there food as the one they liked the most but it looks like it got fixed.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
One minor gripe I have is with the food system. I haven't found any way to influence my slave's likes and dislikes when it comes to food so I find myself just selling slaves that have a bad combo there that just doesn't really work.
For Daisy, you can save immediately before going to town to get her.
If she likes/dislikes the wrong foods, reload save and enter town again. (save scum changes her favorites)

As for the others, you cant really choose what they like and dont.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
One other change I would like to see is something that tags or color codes the sex options the girls don't like in some way in the sex screen so you don't have to remember (or ignore) what they don't like. Just having it be some shade of red or grey or something would be nice. If there's stuff they like you could do the same thing and have it be a different shade like green or something too.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Any chance you'd want to bundle your portraits and bodies into a zip file and post them somewhere?
Sure, I think I can do that. Give me a few days to re-organize and make up a few more of them. I have a file full of raw art that I will take me a little to process and resize them. Will post a link here when its up.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I thought he was asking for an "in-game" way.
Short answer was accurate: No.
Longer answer: you can edit daily_dates_left and daily_sex_left in the code, but that will only affect new games.
Since dating & sex are pretty OP considering the Lust -> Exp possible exploit, that's understandable. Still, I'd also like a way to level up non-fighters in that fashion. Explorations and fights are too profitable right now (in comparison).
Sure, I think I can do that. Give me a few days to re-organize and make up a few more of them. I have a file full of raw art that I will take me a little to process and resize them. Will post a link here when its up.
Thanks in advance. OP of this thread lacks a good resource link (and Strive 1 thread doesn't give much details).

VithiaVale

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if there's a bug or if I'm doing something wrong. Can't imagine what it could possibly be if it's my fault. There comes a point in the game, seemingly random, at which I can't send new slaves out to travel anymore. I can send everyone I had before, but newer slaves don't appear on the list. Example:
Strive Screen 1.png Strive Screen 2.png and another one from my sandbox version: Strive Screen 3.png Strive Screen 4.png

I wondered if it might have something to do with them being my kids, so I went out and grabbed a random slave from the market, and I couldn't make that one travel either. Anyone else run into this? Any ideas?

Mattarobase

May 10, 2019
I don't know if there's a bug or if I'm doing something wrong. Can't imagine what it could possibly be if it's my fault. There comes a point in the game, seemingly random, at which I can't send new slaves out to travel anymore. I can send everyone I had before, but newer slaves don't appear on the list. Example:
View attachment 807191 View attachment 807194 and another one from my sandbox version: View attachment 807196 View attachment 807198

I wondered if it might have something to do with them being my kids, so I went out and grabbed a random slave from the market, and I couldn't make that one travel either. Anyone else run into this? Any ideas?
you mean you cant send more than 5 at the same time? got this one too i just send the 5 then i change the list (the 5 in travel at the last of the list) then send again (sorry if its not understandable i still got prob with writing in english)

erkper

May 16, 2018
View attachment 807191 View attachment 807194 and another one from my sandbox version: View attachment 807196 View attachment 807198

It took me a while to realize it, but if you look closely, in the travel menu image, there's a scroll down in the slave list. You have to scroll it to bring up the other slaves after the first five if you have more than that in that location.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes