VithiaVale

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a guide or tutorial anywhere? The game just dumped me right into it without any indication of what I'm supposed to be doing. I figured out how to travel to different locations and do a job, but that's about it. Then nothing else ever seems to happen as I pass the time. I'm pretty lost and would appreciate some direction. Thanks.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, it seems application support was the right place as the images are listed there when I open up the menu in game. Just to clarify I'm supposed to set the images myself every time for every character? As it doesn't seem to do that automatically via any naming scheme.
Yes for now you need to set everyone who does not have an image to what you want, Daisy is the only one that you can recruit that has her own images for.

Reactions: taler

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Slave escape chance is now present and depends on charcter's authority and obedience (can escape if defiant and obdience < 15). Chance is based on timid factor
In the original game you could use handcuffs to prevent this. Does that still work?

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Is there a guide or tutorial anywhere? The game just dumped me right into it without any indication of what I'm supposed to be doing. I figured out how to travel to different locations and do a job, but that's about it. Then nothing else ever seems to happen as I pass the time. I'm pretty lost and would appreciate some direction. Thanks.
You're supposed to collect resources, buy more slaves, and upgrade your rooms. Buy more slaves to increase income so you can afford rent, collect resources to be able to do the notice board quests.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Is there any way to cheat aside from the debug options? The debug options for skipping combat doesn't give you rewards / kill credits and it takes forever to spam the attack button. Any way to cheat money?

armyatak

Mar 13, 2020
Is there any way to cheat aside from the debug options? The debug options for skipping combat doesn't give you rewards / kill credits and it takes forever to spam the attack button. Any way to cheat money?
cheat engine or saveeditor or change money value for starting game

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Something that might be worth considering since you already have randomized dungeons and randomized quests would be some form of random threat events. Bandit attacks, slavers capturing some of your girls, etc. That would make it more interesting to play when all of the story based quests are done and you're just kind of messing around.

VithiaVale

Jul 29, 2019
You're supposed to collect resources, buy more slaves, and upgrade your rooms. Buy more slaves to increase income so you can afford rent, collect resources to be able to do the notice board quests.
Yeah, I know what it says you're supposed to do, but the game doesn't tell you how to go about doing that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, I know what it says you're supposed to do, but the game doesn't tell you how to go about doing that.
Its very easy to figure it out by just clicking on the buttons.
1. Click on the "Rest" button. Strive for Power 2 2020-09-05 13-51-49-23.jpg

2. Click on the action you want. Strive for Power 2 2020-09-05 13-52-02-12.jpg

3. Confirm action. Strive for Power 2 2020-09-05 13-52-10-54.jpg

Now MC is working on gathering fish and the same can be done with or without a job for any one in the list.

Its cheaper to make babies with your first slave than trying to save up money to buy slaves, I also capture slave in the dungeons.

MickE2020

Mar 17, 2020
Is there a Wiki or set of instructions for this version of Strive? I am getting stuck in a few places.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes