AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
I think the biggest issue I've run into so far in this game is probably a bug. The bedroom capacity only seems to apply to whether you can actually hire new slaves. It doesn't affect slaves that you get via pregnancy. So you can keep that initial 5 person bedroom capacity and have 50 slaves via pregnancy if you want. I frequently end up with 10+ slaves before I've built my first bedroom upgrade. I usually build the master bedroom, tailor, and forge first.
I always figured that was a feature rather than a bug since it was the same in the previous game.

It's just that in the previous game, having more people than beds had the same effect as not having the rooms clean enough an so on, it greatly increased the stress of your slaves. In this game I haven't really noticed any consequences of it since it seems to me that once you maxed out loyalty of a slave you can treat them however you want. I guess loyalty might decrease faster on non-maxed slaves but even if that's the case it's hardly noticeable since I tend to max the loyalty of my slaves so quickly (instantly once you get the proper skills :) )

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
One other potential balance issue I'm noticing is specifically for the mage quests. The mages frequently want alchemy or tailor craftable items that require rare ingredients. It's fairly common for me to go for several weeks without 1 or more of the required ingredients ever becoming available. The other 3 faction quests are easy by comparison. For the mages I almost always have to save just before the new quests are given out and reload until I don't get any alchemy quests that require rare ingredients. The most annoying one for me is the Gem of mana so far. That flower component is almost never available in my games.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
One other potential balance issue I'm noticing is specifically for the mage quests. The mages frequently want alchemy or tailor craftable items that require rare ingredients. It's fairly common for me to go for several weeks without 1 or more of the required ingredients ever becoming available. The other 3 faction quests are easy by comparison. For the mages I almost always have to save just before the new quests are given out and reload until I don't get any alchemy quests that require rare ingredients. The most annoying one for me is the Gem of mana so far. That flower component is almost never available in my games.
You can easily find those Flowers in 3 of the villages (planes) per week, each playthrough the villages have different names.
I have greater issues with the Servants Quests... they always requests females with Level 4 skills (Good), sometimes a secondary skill on level 3 (average) or stats around 40.
And the items require a higher level tailor most of the times.

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
You can easily find those Flowers in 3 of the villages (planes) per week, each playthrough the villages have different names.
I have greater issues with the Servants Quests... they always requests females with Level 4 skills (Good), sometimes a secondary skill on level 3 (average) or stats around 40.
And the items require a higher level tailor most of the times.
Oh I see, so they're just rare in your home town but are more common in the other villages? I'll have to start leaving a slave in each village foraging for one of the resources so I can check all of the shops.

As for the servant quests, most of them want slaves with timid or charm factor at average or good which is usually fairly easy to find in the slave market or guild shops. Personally, I just boost those values on the slaves I keep and then most of their kids will have scores at or above those values.

The harder ones are the ones that want say 50-60 sex skill or charm but if you level them up and pick the right perks you can ramp up to those levels relatively quickly. Item bonuses count when it comes to the prereqs for those level up classes so you can just use an item to boost your skill high enough to get the perk, then take the item off and turn the slave in to complete the quest. Those harder ones are also a good time to dump a higher level slave with crappy stats but high sex skill in favor of a newer one with better starting stats. I like to keep a core group of good combat slaves but the rest of them I usually level up perks that boost charm, timid, and sex stuff first. Those perks also have the nice benefit of having lots of abilities that give free xp to whoever they target so you can level up a new slave 2 or 3 times in a day or 2 without any fighting.

Having an upgraded master bedroom also helps a lot for the servant quests since so much of the time they want high sex skills. With an upgraded bedroom you can fuck 3 or more of your girls every day and have everyone's sex skill at high levels.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
As for the servant quests, most of them want slaves with timid or charm factor at average or good which is usually fairly easy to find in the slave market or guild shops. Personally, I just boost those values on the slaves I keep and then most of their kids will have scores at or above those values.
Those Slaves are more expensive to purchase as the reward from the Quest grants though, and since I keep breeding human work slaves at home I am short on space most of the time early in game.
Those Work slaves are to valuable to give away to the servant guild... this'll likely change once you hape upgraded the bedroom atleast to hoist 20 Slaves, but until that'll be mid to late game at my current play through.
The harder ones are the ones that want say 50-60 sex skill or charm but if you level them up and pick the right perks you can ramp up to those levels relatively quickly. Item bonuses count when it comes to the prereqs for those level up classes so you can just use an item to boost your skill high enough to get the perk, then take the item off and turn the slave in to complete the quest. Those harder ones are also a good time to dump a higher level slave with crappy stats but high sex skill in favor of a newer one with better starting stats. I like to keep a core group of good combat slaves but the rest of them I usually level up perks that boost charm, timid, and sex stuff first. Those perks also have the nice benefit of having lots of abilities that give free xp to whoever they target so you can level up a new slave 2 or 3 times in a day or 2 without any fighting.
Yeah but those items require silk and cloth, so unless you keep a slave posted for both you are lacking... I am playing a mix of combat and work slaves at the beginning, so haveing to travel with 5 slaves to clear the dungeons use those to create 2 human slaves with a growthrate of Great (5) and multiply them to create a work force for the remaining slots... in the end I can only start looking into that after upgrading the bedrooms to level 4
Having an upgraded master bedroom also helps a lot for the servant quests since so much of the time they want high sex skills. With an upgraded bedroom you can fuck 3 or more of your girls every day and have everyone's sex skill at high levels.
That tends to require a higher rate of acceptance from the slaves instead of a 1 on 1 though unless you go after a forceful approach

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Those Slaves are more expensive to purchase as the reward from the Quest grants though, and since I keep breeding human work slaves at home I am short on space most of the time early in game.
Those Work slaves are to valuable to give away to the servant guild... this'll likely change once you hape upgraded the bedroom atleast to hoist 20 Slaves, but until that'll be mid to late game at my current play through.
I could be mistaken about this, but I think quest rewards scale with either your charm factor, charm skill, or both. I almost always get more reward for turning a slave in than I paid for them in the slave market if I buy one. I usually just turn in one of my free ones though. I generally start my main character off with 5 charm factor, partially for that reason. I also find mages to be stronger early on. They take more damage but they also deal more damage and have better healing.

Yeah but those items require silk and cloth, so unless you keep a slave posted for both you are lacking... I am playing a mix of combat and work slaves at the beginning, so haveing to travel with 5 slaves to clear the dungeons use those to create 2 human slaves with a growthrate of Great (5) and multiply them to create a work force for the remaining slots... in the end I can only start looking into that after upgrading the bedrooms to level 4
What I like to do initially is pick 1 or 2 must have combat perks for me and my primary slaves and spend the rest on affinity boosters so the free slaves I get via breeding have good stats. Since I tend to prefer mages that means I beeline for healer and caster for me and my first slave and put the rest into affinity boosters. I like to make Daisy a bard.

You can get 2 free points to magic, charm, sex, and tame affinity that way and 1 to everything else except growth. Don't think there's any way to boost growth so I always start with a 5 on that for my first slave. So with a bit of min maxing you can get both yourself and your first couple of slaves up to great or excellent in all but a couple of stats in the first week or 2. I don't do an affinity booster unless I can get it to excellent without spending any resources.

That tends to require a higher rate of acceptance from the slaves instead of a 1 on 1 though unless you go after a forceful approach
I hadn't paid much attention to that but I usually pick irresistable (boosts consent) so it never takes more than 2 tries before a new girl will do group sex. It may well be more of a pain with a different starting sex bonus.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I could be mistaken about this, but I think quest rewards scale with either your charm factor, charm skill, or both. I almost always get more reward for turning a slave in than I paid for them in the slave market if I buy one. I usually just turn in one of my free ones though. I generally start my main character off with 5 charm factor, partially for that reason. I also find mages to be stronger early on. They take more damage but they also deal more damage and have better healing.
I agree with your character build, my main char tends to be Dragonkin, while my assistant is a Drow/Dark Elf... but I also concentrate on sex, since slaves gain more exp and stat Bonus from intercourse, and it's a great way to increase loyality... also mages have more elemental attacks early on (and if the user is an elf you even get AoE skills) which grants them increaseded damage
You can get 2 free points to magic, charm, sex, and tame affinity that way and 1 to everything else except growth. Don't think there's any way to boost growth so I always start with a 5 on that for my first slave. So with a bit of min maxing you can get both yourself and your first couple of slaves up to great or excellent in all but a couple of stats in the first week or 2. I don't do an affinity booster unless I can get it to excellent without spending any resources.
I make a point in creating high rated human slaves since they have a natural +10% gathering Bonus (+10% from being a slave), humans come with terrible (1) or poor (2) growth rate at best, so I breed them with my assistant to get 2 human futa slaves (I have 0% on males in the game... only enough space for 1 bull in my estate) with a Great (5) growth rate (since I upgrade my assistant in the process those kids also tend to be on Good (4) with the remaining stats).
Afterwards both human slaves become breeding sows (children inherit the mothers stats and pregnancy is accelerated by 30%) and keep impregnating each other so I constatnly gain 2 new Slaves.
Later in game apply the same for Wolf girls (Hunting), Nereid (Fishing), Dryad (Farming) and Dwarf (smithing/Tailorring)... Daisy is likely the only one you need to turn into a whore since Gold by whoring is hardly worth the skills and efforts it requires
I hadn't paid much attention to that but I usually pick irresistable (boosts consent) so it never takes more than 2 tries before a new girl will do group sex. It may well be more of a pain with a different starting sex bonus.
That perk is more useless in late game though since consent can be raised with several skills, I normally have a trait that increases learn rate or arrousal of the partner

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Breeding is OP. I had a test with Drow MC (max Sex/Wits/Magic, Teacher) and demon Assistant (max Growth, Charm and Sexuals). Rough outline:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd try Dragonkins x Ranger forewomen, or Fairies (edit:Nereids!) x Caster/Dominator fisherwomen, but I doubt it can get as ridiculous as the True Succubus legion (in terms of ease).
I might retry a "stay home" game where my succubi drain the whole world's economy while never take a single step out of home (assuming Mansion = Brothel).

edit; just found out (3rd gen) 120/Excellent was the hard-coded max... 120/120/120 is still relatively easy to achieve.
edit2: furry succubi army is better and easier, with the boosted Natural pet

Last edited:

|-|ans

Jan 1, 2020
Just wondering.. how to get rid of the locations that do not offer the forget option cluttering the slots disabling me to buy new ones?

|-|ans

Jan 1, 2020
Save the game than reload it... afterwards the forget option will be available again as loing as someone is still around of course
Well, I did send some of my slaves to the locations and once they arrived saved the game. Closed the program and then started again.. unfortunately it still offers me only the 'select workers' option although no resources are left..

Thanks for your quick and helpful reaction anyway! ;-)

Oh.. wow! After a second load it DID offer me the forget options.. thanks a lot.. you rock! (y)

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Well, I did send some of my slaves to the locations and once they arrived saved the game. Closed the program and then started again.. unfortunately it still offers me only the 'select workers' option although no resources are left..

Thanks for your quick and helpful reaction anyway! ;-)

Oh.. wow! After a second load it DID offer me the forget options.. thanks a lot.. you rock! (y)
You have to actually send a worker back there again to see the option. I just tested in my own game where I had a few locations that were bugged like that and was able to "forget" them after save/exit/reload.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Cheat sheet of jobs that raise stats cap/factor:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My next MC will be a battlesmith mass-producing bandages :)

Evangelion-01 Yes! I could never replicate the bug, though, and thought I was mistaken.
Base growth is race-dependent, but I can't understand why/how it would be rerolled?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...Ok a strange bug appeared infront of me...
I breed my slaves to have a growth rate of Great (5)... but after assigning the secong Job trait (i.e. Worker, than Foreman) the girls Growthrate drops from Great (5) to Good (4) for no apparent reason... anyone notice a decline in the basics Slave stats aswell?

May 29, 2017
...Ok a strange bug appeared infront of me...
I breed my slaves to have a growth rate of Great (5)... but after assigning the secong Job trait (i.e. Worker, than Foreman) the girls Growthrate drops from Great (5) to Good (4) for no apparent reason... anyone notice a decline in the basics Slave stats aswell?
Are you sure you didn't max out submission before loyalty? That hurts the growth rate if I remember correctly.

Reactions: sandsea_urchin

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I admit that I tend to have such issues with later slaves (mainly because they stay defiant until I max out submission and the MC is so effective at useing his abilities (Plus the Slaves have "Good" values for timid and tame)), but I was able to witness the same to slaves that had previously been loyal with a growth rate of Great (5) only to drop down to good after several hours of gameplay without any reason... the girls kept breeding each other as only interaction

blaus

Jan 28, 2019
I'm having an issue that prevents me from saving the game, it returns those error messages, anyone knows how I fix it?

error.png

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I admit that I tend to have such issues with later slaves (mainly because they stay defiant until I max out submission and the MC is so effective at useing his abilities (Plus the Slaves have "Good" values for timid and tame)), but I was able to witness the same to slaves that had previously been loyal with a growth rate of Great (5) only to drop down to good after several hours of gameplay without any reason... the girls kept breeding each other as only interaction
I find that generally, each new generation of slaves make better breeders than the previous gen. What I like to do is clear out the bandit cave asap for the free bandit leader slave and fuck all 3 of my initial slaves asap to generate free slaves via kids. So my initial slave gets fucked on day 1, Daisy gets fucked on day 2, and the bandit leader gets fucked on day 3. My main character generally starts off with 2 terrible stats, 1 average, and everything else great.

I find that the goblin cave is the easiest of the 3 initial dungeons so I clear that out first, then the bandit cave, then the grove. Then I buy another grove and clear that out again since you need lots of wood initially.

Usually by day 6 I have my first 2 kids and they almost always have better stats than Daisy and my initial slave so they become my new breeders. Also clearing the grove twice makes it very likely you have both a ton of wood and also some magic wood so you can upgrade your main character's 2 terrible stats to poor at the very least and probably get 1 of them to average via the magic wood from the grove. I usually pick up pet for my main character early on as well just to bump tame up to excellent for breeding purposes.

By the end of week 2 I generally have all of my main character's stats at great or excellent and a couple of new breeder slaves with similar stats. So pretty much all new slaves from then on have maxed out stats. There does seem to be some randomness though so you can still get a lower stat even if both parents have higher ones. I just turn those in for the servant quests.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I find that generally, each new generation of slaves make better breeders than the previous gen. What I like to do is clear out the bandit cave asap for the free bandit leader slave and fuck all 3 of my initial slaves asap to generate free slaves via kids. So my initial slave gets fucked on day 1, Daisy gets fucked on day 2, and the bandit leader gets fucked on day 3. My main character generally starts off with 2 terrible stats, 1 average, and everything else great.

I find that the goblin cave is the easiest of the 3 initial dungeons so I clear that out first, then the bandit cave, then the grove. Then I buy another grove and clear that out again since you need lots of wood initially.

Usually by day 6 I have my first 2 kids and they almost always have better stats than Daisy and my initial slave so they become my new breeders. Also clearing the grove twice makes it very likely you have both a ton of wood and also some magic wood so you can upgrade your main character's 2 terrible stats to poor at the very least and probably get 1 of them to average via the magic wood from the grove. I usually pick up pet for my main character early on as well just to bump tame up to excellent for breeding purposes.

By the end of week 2 I generally have all of my main character's stats at great or excellent and a couple of new breeder slaves with similar stats. So pretty much all new slaves from then on have maxed out stats. There does seem to be some randomness though so you can still get a lower stat even if both parents have higher ones. I just turn those in for the servant quests.
Not sure if you are lucky or wether you play as a Human...
All Slaves I start with and can find are of different races, so they require atleast the breeding sow Job trait... and if they have that the stats of the offsprings are based on the mother.
So normally I try to get my assistant slave up a few Level to learn some Magic Job Traits and than make her a Breeding Sow in order to start some useful slaves... if I gather materials and Gold I'll try to Upgrade that assistant so that her offsprings have better stats from the get go

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes