• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Not sure if you are lucky or wether you play as a Human...
All Slaves I start with and can find are of different races, so they require atleast the breeding sow Job trait... and if they have that the stats of the offsprings are based on the mother.
So normally I try to get my assistant slave up a few Level to learn some Magic Job Traits and than make her a Breeding Sow in order to start some useful slaves... if I gather materials and Gold I'll try to Upgrade that assistant so that her offsprings have better stats from the get go
Yeah I usually play as a human. Mostly because I prefer the human portraits and bodies I've found in the art packs so far. I think purely based on stats I would be more likely to play as maybe a Dragonkin or a Drow but I don't like the art I've found for either of those races so far. I could just use art from another race instead I guess but have been too lazy to so far.

I guess that's actually a bit of a hidden advantage for humans that many might not think about though. Humans can breed with several of the other races without needing them to have the breed sow perk so having the main character's stats boosted guarantees that your kids will have good stats even if you breed with a slave that has stats that are mediocre.

The only reason I generally need to even visit the slave markets is to complete a servant quest in the first week or to buy a slave of a specific race later on if I want one. I get plenty of kids to never need to buy any slaves for the entire game, although I would still get Daisy. I actually don't buy any slaves from the slave market to keep unless I want a specific race.

So the method I mentioned works fine for any race, you just have to rely exclusively on kids from your initial slave if you don't go the breed sow route. I've played as Drow or Dragonkin before and just wind up with nothing but my own race for slaves with the exception of Daisy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah I usually play as a human. Mostly because I prefer the human portraits and bodies I've found in the art packs so far. I think purely based on stats I would be more likely to play as maybe a Dragonkin or a Drow but I don't like the art I've found for either of those races so far. I could just use art from another race instead I guess but have been too lazy to so far.

I guess that's actually a bit of a hidden advantage for humans that many might not think about though. Humans can breed with several of the other races without needing them to have the breed sow perk so having the main character's stats boosted guarantees that your kids will have good stats even if you breed with a slave that has stats that are mediocre.

The only reason I generally need to even visit the slave markets is to complete a servant quest in the first week or to buy a slave of a specific race later on if I want one. I get plenty of kids to never need to buy any slaves for the entire game, although I would still get Daisy. I actually don't buy any slaves from the slave market to keep unless I want a specific race.

So the method I mentioned works fine for any race, you just have to rely exclusively on kids from your initial slave if you don't go the breed sow route. I've played as Drow or Dragonkin before and just wind up with nothing but my own race for slaves with the exception of Daisy.
Humans and Kobolds are good collectors for all kinds of metalls and woods... even bones and stuff but they aren't that good in combat, crafting or being charming.

Drows/Dark Elves are the Best Magicians, Dragonkin are the best "Normal" Fighters, Harpies are the Best Administrators...
In the Late game the race specific Bonusses make the greatest difference and can influence your play style quiet a bit.

Slaves get Malus on crafting skills but Bonusses on gathering skills, so Humans and Kobolds are best as slaves, Dwarfs (Smith) are better of as Peon or something better once included.
Nereid grants a bonus on Fishing, Wolf girls on hunting (meat and leather) and Dryads on farming and Bunnys as whores (only useful at the very beginning, but daisy will only unlock that option later when her loyality is high enough) which makes them good slaves
Maybe Arachnes will get a Race Bonus on Tailoring and in Part 1 Scylla's got a Bonus on cooking again Peon or better.

The great fun was always to have a menagere of Monster girls in order to get the best results, even if all slaves have maxed abilities... but that's my personal opinion

Last edited:

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Humans are good collectors for all kinds of metalls and woods... even bones and stuff but they aren't that good in combat, crafting or being charming.

Drows/Dark Elves are the Best Magicians, Dragonkin are the best "Normal" Fighters, Harpies are the Best Administrators...
In the Late game the race specific Bonusses make the greatest difference and can influence your play style quiet a bit.

Slaves get Malus on crafting skills but Bonusses on gathering skills, so Humans are best as slaves, Dwarfs are better of as Peon or something better once included.
Nereid grants a bonus on Fishing, Wolf girls on hunting and Dryads on farming, which makes them good slaves
Maybe Arachnes will get a Race Bonus on Tailoring and in Part 1 Scylla's got a Bonus on cooking.

The great fun was always to have a menagere of Monster girls in order to get the best results, even if all slaves have maxed abilities... but that's my personal opinion
I actually haven't played far enough to see the late game yet but I find that that the production boost from clearing out dungeons makes the other gathering bonuses fairly irrelevant for anything you can get in a dungeon. I pretty much never gather wood, iron, stone, bones, meat, magic wood, or iron wood from anywhere other than a dungeon.

I will have to play around with some of the late game race specific classes but I find that the regular classes work pretty well in combat overall. I could see eventually buying slaves of specific races just as dedicated maximized resource collectors though I guess. I tend to focus more initially on getting to where every new slave I get has great to excellent in all stats without needing to upgrade anything first. That pretty much makes them good at anything I need them to do.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
To expand on races/classes:
- Orcs berserkers are AoE beasts, able to kill throngs of enemies in a single blow
- Dwarves battlesmiths are 1 vs 1 champions, they stun like it's nobody's business (making them great for stat grinding)
- Bunnies have a free Daisy, and the best bonuses towards Brothel sex toys
- Seraphs and Dragonkins have a cool special class, but mostly for show (unless you're seriously going for 200+ physics)
- Scyllas are squishy and taste great grilled

Caster x Blizzard is probably the most OP all-rounders, but they'll need speed from other classes (assassin, etc)
Shamans and Bards are (surprisingly) great, flexible support - especially when they're speedy.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
To expand on races/classes:
- Orcs berserkers are AoE beasts, able to kill throngs of enemies in a single blow
- Dwarves battlesmiths are 1 vs 1 champions, they stun like it's nobody's business (making them great for stat grinding)
- Bunnies have a free Daisy, and the best bonuses towards Brothel sex toys
- Seraphs and Dragonkins have a cool special class, but mostly for show (unless you're seriously going for 200+ physics)
- Scyllas are squishy and taste great grilled

Caster x Blizzard is probably the most OP all-rounders, but they'll need speed from other classes (assassin, etc)
Shamans and Bards are (surprisingly) great, flexible support - especially when they're speedy.
Dragon Knight can wear heavy armor, has one of the highest HP Bonusses and grants fire resistance (which is a quiet common attack type for enemies) the only other class supporting that is the knight class, which disables Paladin Class.
And Paladins are OP since they are the only class posessing Holy attack spells as far as I can see.
Seraphs have lower Health Bonus and only grant a resistance to holy attacks... which no enemy uses so far

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I like both chickens and lizards, but Valkyries (Female Seraph) have +15 speed with a spear, a row Holy attack and a triple strike (like the Dragon knights)... And subjectively I'd probably date the Angel rather than the Komodo - no racism intended.

Well, there isn't any real competition for any of these beasts at this stage of development anyway. That's why I said they're mostly in for boasting/showcasing purposes for now.

• Thinking Face

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Dragon Knight can wear heavy armor, has one of the highest HP Bonusses and grants fire resistance (which is a quiet common attack type for enemies) the only other class supporting that is the knight class, which disables Paladin Class.
And Paladins are OP since they are the only class posessing Holy attack spells as far as I can see.
Seraphs have lower Health Bonus and only grant a resistance to holy attacks... which no enemy uses so far
Drow have more of an early game bonus I think. The Druid class gets you both a full party heal and also an AOE damage spell that hits all enemies. So 2 level 2 drow can pretty much dominate any low level fight without any gear and without any "cannon fodder" slaves to soak up the damage. I have to admit that HP bonus for the Dragonkin is pretty damned nice though, and you can get similar abilities to the Druid by getting both Healer and Caster, just takes longer.

Some of those passive bonuses that some classes get are pretty nice as well, like the 10 speed and 10 hit for archers, etc. A lot of times I find myself giving archer to everyone just for those bonuses even if they're never going to equip a bow.

I haven't gotten far enough to see how much of a difference there is between top end robe/medium/heavy armor is so I'm not clear yet on how important heavy armor is vs something like the paladin holy abilities (which are pretty nice against undead).

VithiaVale

Jul 29, 2019
For those that were looking for an art pack will less anime I uploaded what I am currently using Here: Workupload It has some images from other art packs in it (some are still anime-ish) and some races like slimes anime images are about all that exists. Otherwise I added a bunch of images mostly from d&d character artwork found online.
I want to thank you for putting that together. I have been working on getting some images together for myself, and I thought I could share, in case anyone else is interested. I play Dragonkin, and I know a lot of other people do too, so you guys might like this. I also included Kobolds, as I use those as workers because they make a great servant class for my dragon warriors. So for anyone who wants it, I present my Dragonkin and Kobold .

Reactions: erkper and Phoexist

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Drow have more of an early game bonus I think. The Druid class gets you both a full party heal and also an AOE damage spell that hits all enemies. So 2 level 2 drow can pretty much dominate any low level fight without any gear and without any "cannon fodder" slaves to soak up the damage. I have to admit that HP bonus for the Dragonkin is pretty damned nice though, and you can get similar abilities to the Druid by getting both Healer and Caster, just takes longer.

Some of those passive bonuses that some classes get are pretty nice as well, like the 10 speed and 10 hit for archers, etc. A lot of times I find myself giving archer to everyone just for those bonuses even if they're never going to equip a bow.

I haven't gotten far enough to see how much of a difference there is between top end robe/medium/heavy armor is so I'm not clear yet on how important heavy armor is vs something like the paladin holy abilities (which are pretty nice against undead).
Holy also Works wonders against the Bandit assasins, my Warrior Dragonkind Peons tend to get all combat classes so they can act first even against them... have 3 in the frontline and they can defeat the 2 Meatshields and the third one can onehit the assasin before she can make her trademark move (160 dmg).
Gotta admit I didn't know about the Seraph though, I considered them mages at best... gonna try to make myself a frontline spear wielder with one in this play trough.
Heavy Armor has the highest PDef values, Robes the highest MDef values... medium armor is in between for both if I remember correctly... I don't think you really need it though as there aren't many strong archers among the enemies

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I'll re-link to the "less-anime" pack, it's easy to miss with us digressing a lot: https://f95zone.to/threads/strive-conquest-v0-3-1-maverik.39237/post-4162156

Bug/exploit: 'serve' (pet) and 'reward' (harlot/geisha) have a lust requirement, which is ignored when you use "repeat", for double the efficiency and exp (for 40+20 exp daily each).

My succubunnies borrow has become ridiculous... I'd rename the game Pet Shop: Conquest, if my MC didn't get drained 2-3 times a day (and prostitution was renamed Bunny Café). They pet, charm, serve and service each others all day with the appropriate 'creative' underwears :LOL: Add a Trainer's public sex to the mix and it gets pretty wild.

I'll need to withdraw my previous statement, that exp was much easier to get in dungeons.

Reactions: Phoexist

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Holy also Works wonders against the Bandit assasins, my Warrior Dragonkind Peons tend to get all combat classes so they can act first even against them... have 3 in the frontline and they can defeat the 2 Meatshields and the third one can onehit the assasin before she can make her trademark move (160 dmg).
Gotta admit I didn't know about the Seraph though, I considered them mages at best... gonna try to make myself a frontline spear wielder with one in this play trough.
Heavy Armor has the highest PDef values, Robes the highest MDef values... medium armor is in between for both if I remember correctly... I don't think you really need it though as there aren't many strong archers among the enemies
I can see why people have commented so much about the assassins after having played a bit more now. I have a Dragonkin playthrough going right now and just hit a Bandit fort with a team of 6 dragonkin who all had 200+ health. I did make it most of the way through the fort in 1 pass but the assassins took out all but 1 of my people via those annoying 160 pt hits. Definitely seeing the value of those passive speed bonuses some classes get...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I can see why people have commented so much about the assassins after having played a bit more now. I have a Dragonkin playthrough going right now and just hit a Bandit fort with a team of 6 dragonkin who all had 200+ health. I did make it most of the way through the fort in 1 pass but the assassins took out all but 1 of my people via those annoying 160 pt hits. Definitely seeing the value of those passive speed bonuses some classes get...
Warriors can also use Archer skills to attack backlines even without Bows equiped... arrow rain for example that allows to attack a line of enemies with Water damage... or explosive arrow for fire damage against a single enemy.
Most archer classes grant a natural speed Bonus aswell and Ranger even grants +1 Physics trait

Reactions: khumak

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Warriors can also use Archer skills to attack backlines even without Bows equiped... arrow rain for example that allows to attack a line of enemies with Water damage... or explosive arrow for fire damage against a single enemy.
Most archer classes grant a natural speed Bonus aswell and Ranger even grants +1 Physics trait
Yeah I usually give archer to everyone anyway. I do find that AOE ice attack that you get for Caster to be stronger than any of the early to mid game physical attacks though. So I usually beeline to healer first, then caster, then start working on the physical stuff. You can get healer at level 2 which gives you a full party heal and caster at level 3 or 4 which gives you a really strong AOE (like 300+ damage per turn), as well as a lightning attack that deals good damage plus a stun for bosses. Looking forward to seeing some of the late game stuff if I can ever get myself to quit starting over...

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
can anyone show me the tips to rise authority quickly?? i have try to punish and date but still very slow and sometime it doesnt rise anything

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
can anyone show me the tips to rise authority quickly?? i have try to punish and date but still very slow and sometime it doesnt rise anything
You want to try to get a collar on them right away. Metal collar is even better, but even leather will give you a 25% boost. Authority doesn't get reduced by repeating actions so repetition is actually good to stack on that character in a single day. That way you can build authority without drastically increasing submission too. Have at least one or two 'charm' slaves with watchdog classes so that they can help you tame the defiant ones. If you seduce them and boost their lust, you can use your ability to convert that to a big boost in obedience and authority.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BillyTran

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
There's a few different things you can do.

1. upgrade your girl's timidity. That significantly reduces how much their submission and authority decay over time and also increases how much they gain when you do something that raises it.
2. put a collar on her. That does the same thing as increased timidity
3. pick perks for some of the girls that give them abilities that increase authority so your MC doesn't have to do it all himself

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
Hi, anyone knows how quests are generated? A few days without quests on the board and cannot raise my faction points!

Thanks!

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Hi, anyone knows how quests are generated? A few days without quests on the board and cannot raise my faction points!

Thanks!
New quests show up on the board at the beginning of every week. Day 7, 14, 21, etc... You can change the difficulty of the quests that will appear under the upgrade option of each guild.

3.30 star(s) 44 Votes